Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 4:05 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

you know why you dont get new players? - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
you know why you dont get new players?
CHFDate: Friday, 09-Sep-2011, 4:39 AM | Message # 76
Noob
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
- acid bomb + windwalk + frost nova (best str/int ranged)
this is very powerfull, in early AND late game. try to lvl up acid and nova first, but when they are lvl 2-3, start upgrading windwalk alot. Use acid on enemy heroes and hit them with windwalk strike. acid reduces armor, and will make windwalk alot more effective. i would mainly upgrade ww and acid if u want to kill heroes. upgrade acid and nova if u wanna focus on heroes.

-blizzard + bears + windwalk + tower/infernal (best int ranged)
a build that is said to be very noobish :/ the reason for this is, that you can get unit kills at an insane rate. just summon the bears/ulti in some enemy base use ur blizzard on it (outside their vision) and go invis. you will easily get alot of feed, but u can get problems in late game, cuz this is easy to counter

-thunder clap + war stomp/chaotic frost + unholy aura + bladestorm (best strenght melee)
another build that focusses on units, but an exelent build to counter things like golems, mass teleport...
with this build, i suggest buying cloak of fire, which deals massive damage for early game. will get u lvls in early game, when people didnt tier up yet. unholy is good to speed u up. this will allow u to counter golems with bladestorm (type -ms to see ur speed. try to get it to 522 - max speed. u can also buy endurance item to buff ur speed) if they got newts too, stun these first with war stomp (more dmg longer stun, lower mana cost at high lvls compared to chaotic frost) or simply use a potion for invulnerable...

windwalk + shockwave + carrion swarm + transmute (best int ranged)
very usefull build.. just buy tomes and get alot of unit kills at all bases. also try to take out other peoples unupgraded towers in early game. when u get lvl 16, just try to damage other bases and mute the workers they will need. that way u make em spend gold, while u gain about 1400 evry time.

incinerate + tichmeh aura + divine shield +avatar (agi melee)
a powerfull mauler build.. very easy to use just keep upgrading hero enough. i would start off with cloak again, cuz its best in early game, then get lightspeed shoes or cursed axes. keep attacking the whole time, and this build will be extremely usefull in mid-late game

tichmeh aura + trueshot aura + divine shield + multishot (agi ranged)
another powerfull mauler build. Alot used with kid hero. will be very weak for quite some time, but if u can lvl this enough, its the most powerfull build arround. u can basekill any1 easily, just get lightspeed shoes..(u need agility, not raw damage like ultimate claws, cuz else the trueshot wont work on ur item, and u need the attack speed)

devotion aura + unholy aura + black arrow + mass teleport
powerfull build... try to get all aura items and tech up at mass already. focus on weak teams and keep upgrading units. best for this is militia or skelets as far as i seen...

lasso + acid bomb + windwalk + chimaera or w/e
good hero kill build... deals alot of damage. if its not enough, buy some rockets too (at owl shop). u will need wards with this, or u can get the birds ability instead of acid bomb...

for mass: just buy beast scroll and rat for silence if thers 1 good team u want to keep down a bit
defend only ur own square, so best keep ur units back if they run too far off. this way, ur units will die less fast and u will be last with units in mass. use enough AOE abilities or u wont get enough lvls

afther: try to controle map and keep playing and attacking. put out sight wards or buy some owl creeps to get vision of enemy heroes, so u wont get surprise attacks of enemies with windwalk...
theres alot of others, but these are some very usefull ones.. hope it helps some starters

if you are lacking behind and need lvls, try to use scepter of shockwave. its cheap can can give u alot of gold and lvls ^^

ps: plz dont go flame cuz they are all 'noobs' build in ur eyes, its just a few easy to use builds, that doesnt require micro to play.. they are to help beginners get started (=

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 09-Sep-2011, 6:17 AM | Message # 77
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
wow nice set of skills, but i think i seen em before biggrin biggrin

LittleBDate: Friday, 09-Sep-2011, 11:34 AM | Message # 78
Robotic Ninja
ofc u use them 24/7 hele tongue

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 09-Sep-2011, 11:43 PM | Message # 79
Robotic Ninja
are you saying you don't or never have?

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011, 3:08 AM | Message # 80
Ninja
if i gotta use crap skills to be pro, then idgaf about being pro tongue winning is more fun
and all these skills are a copy-paste of something i wrote some time ago, so yeh, i use these skills xD

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011, 4:28 AM | Message # 81
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1

cuz pub or average players can't F@$king win when stacked or decent teams are armed with such a bull shit spells and builds.
You can't chill at this game. You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.

Rest in Peace Rookies

ItSoVeR9000Date: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011, 7:42 AM | Message # 82
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

cuz pub or average players can't F@$king win when stacked or decent teams are armed with such a bull shit spells and builds.
You can't chill at this game. You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.You can't chill at this game.

be nice.

ÜberGeekDate: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011, 7:43 AM | Message # 83
Mr. Löwenstein
It's hard having fun in CHF nowadays.

Either you lose and cry about pub team...or you win and boast to the other pros.

You try new builds => you lose...you pick builds that work => you are a 'noob'.

Because the most important thing is: YOU HAVE TO WIN AT ALL COSTS (!!!)

New players? A hundred people play with each other to determine who's the 'bigger' pro.

2010 was a good year for CHF. bye

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011, 8:11 AM | Message # 84
Robotic Ninja
lol sound you say that now but when you were in hpmm with admin you were on the stacking side now that you have to play with pubs you start to QQ about it

john i completely agree! i wish i wasn't pub and i didn't play with good players just to win. its so competitive now. i can't even try a fun build without being harassed by QQ. the only people i genuinely have fun playing with is pretty much trixx and shadow. they enjoy the game they don't rage and QQ sometimes they get down when we can't do crap cause we got focused but they still have fun haha i love playing a game where i can go haha and kids aren't going "NOOBS" "NOOB BUILDS" "FOCUS ME NOOBS" i think we need a time machine!

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Sep-2011, 10:41 AM | Message # 85
Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol sound you say that now but when you were in hpmm with admin you were on the stacking side now that you have to play with pubs you start to QQ about it

it's not the matter of admin or stacked. I can play as stacked every single game if I want.
it's matter of spells, I talked about this several months before, when I was admin.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
You try new builds => you lose

completely right.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » you know why you dont get new players?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<