Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 7:25 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Help to newbies and trained players - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Help to newbies and trained players (You can ask any questions about the game here.)
Help to newbies and trained players
Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 3:30 AM | Message # 1
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Okay guys. Cheesy has offered to help anyone who have questions about the game. The questions could be like:
"How do I counter golems?"
"What is a good tech build?"
"What hero is the fastes caster?"
"How do I kill a ToT easiest?"

I think you got point. People are of course able to discuss Cheey's point of view, but please respect each others opinions. And no flame!

Inactive mod.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 26-Mar-2012, 5:25 PM | Message # 61
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
if you want brilliance, take firestorm brilliance acid forcefield and carry 1 health pot, 1 speed scroll, and 1 div pot at all times, if using str heroes, take a mana pendant. just raid bases solo with this. this build would be best with warden/cap bond/undead bond/medivh/njag because they have blink. that way u can blink to the middle of troops in a base, cast ff, and kill all the units.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 26-Mar-2012, 8:29 PM | Message # 62
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
if you want brilliance, take firestorm brilliance acid forcefield and carry 1 health pot, 1 speed scroll, and 1 div pot at all times, if using str heroes, take a mana pendant. just raid bases solo with this. this build would be best with warden/cap bond/undead bond/medivh/njag because they have blink. that way u can blink to the middle of troops in a base, cast ff, and kill all the units.

Not the best with firestorm.

FF and firestorm are a terrible combo believe me on that. Its most likely better with chain lightning cuz it can hit the majority of the units around you. Hence doing max damage asap.

If we were talking more or so like avatar and firestorm sure.

Added (2012-03-26, 9:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Legal_life)
banish frostnova lasso

Costs too much mana, since pet is slow it wouldn't be worth it. Shammies are slow and you are too so people will most likely wanna speed scroll. But no mana regen, you will die with this.

Quote (Legal_life)
Brill banish bolt or lasso
Idk Ive never use brilliance much

That indeed lol. People want this when their killing mass ammounts of units, not picking off 1 hero at a time, they don't really need it as much. Nova brilliance banish would be where I start for uber. Remember constant speedscrolls.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 5:21 PM | Message # 63
Pirate
Quote (Legal_life)
FTL-roysteom has a question: why are all my games 9v3 and how do I counter this QQ

ajajjajaaajaj
it was true what they said I thought it was a lie

xMonsteRRR , cheesy-gordia , legal_life , j.st4r has a question : We thought we were the dream team, we played until roystom and his team of god and then we realized that roystom was the god of gods and us a weeping ^. *

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 6:08 PM | Message # 64
Robotic Ninja
Quote (|-FTL-|RoyStoM)
xMonsteRRR , cheesy-gordia , legal_life , j.st4r has a question : We thought we were the dream team, we played until roystom and his team of god and then we realized that roystom was the god of gods and us a weeping ^. *

GJ Cheezy. You managed to find a way to lose to someone I have hard time losing at when I am with pub teams. Please tell me Cheezy, how do you lose to FTL cause it seems almost impossible for me to lose even with pub teams. After all, they always do same tactic
HK => HK => Until Darks and Hope No BK
while I do
UK => UK => ITEMS=> HK => BK

PS. This post was a joke. I know for fact FTL-Roystorm can never win. At least they are better than half the Clan HPMM players. (Dont say this is a lie cause Killerbeans, new players, Chinese_Kid, Wilz, etc. are all worse than him..lol)

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 7:35 PM | Message # 65
Robotic Ninja
My ratio too him is now 33 too 4.

Dunno about you rosy but 29 wins over this faggot is not bad.

I fucked him up 12 times in a row in one day a month ago and he remembers it all. He just won't accept it because he's another idiot that thinks he's right even though the community CLEARLY see's he's wrong.

I've soloed him yezerfon and enfogrinch, or ak-47 countless fucking times. Together OR alone. You should keep your boys in a leash roystom, more or so yourself as well. I win fairly

How the fuck are you god roystom? Every strategy you tried on me got fucked over by all of mine. You can only do 1 trick in your pocket while I got 100's of others awaiting for you. IDC what you say because this is fact and what i'm about too say, also fact. All 4 of us are better than you, always have been and always will be

Roystom why don't you catch up your 29 games because honestly your just another bitch with his mouth open and head up his ass like stooge.

Added (2012-04-04, 8:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And I also have a hard time losing too them. Did you not see the fact (replays) I practically soloed him and his fucking team, my only problem was I had not just any normal pair of idiots.... but complete clueless idiots. They wouldn't share, comprehend, listen, they wouldn't even talk or ping. They wouldn't cast their stuns, they wouldn't use their frost towers. All I needed was a share from one or both and I could've countered their rushes 100% and fuck them up.

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 7:44 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 8:32 PM | Message # 66
Robotic Ninja
Guess its time for u to start abusing ur -force control
cool cool
I too hate it when i get COMPLETE idiots. Especially those that die twice bfore mass like killerbeans did in 3.5

sahraDate: Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 2:56 PM | Message # 67
Noob
Group: New Users
ooh ooh i have a question! pick me pick me!!

what do you do if the enemy is team one and they mass pool for a granite golem and they type -no mind rape (lol this actuallyy happened)?

we got a turtle, newts and arcane tower and killed their first granite but then they just got another one...and mass chims and there was nothing we can do. so how do you beat that strategy?

normally i would have gotten golems but they suck now sad

edit: explosion maybe?

Message edited by sahra - Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 4:11 PM

MASTA_BKRDate: Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 4:47 PM | Message # 68
Ghoul
Quote (sahra)
what do you do if the enemy is team one and they mass pool for a granite golem and they type -no mind rape (lol this actuallyy happened)?

call 1-800 MASTA KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spider is my bitch

sahraDate: Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 7:35 PM | Message # 69
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (MASTA_BKR)
call 1-800 MASTA KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just tried this and i can confirm it actually works yahoo

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 05-Apr-2012, 9:46 PM | Message # 70
Robotic Ninja
HOW DA FUQ DO U COUNTER MEXICANS VS SOLO?
they mass pool JAJAJAJ for g golem and chain me 24/7 and every time i get it to low hp by arcane + turtle + newt + ult => gay fking tp thingy

I SAY G GOLEM BE REMOVED FROM GAME. FOR 3.5K, THIS CHANGES THE ENTIRE GAME. ITS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FREAKING NIGHT TERROR GOLEM ON FEED. 3.5k golem is basically 10K PENGS ON THE FEED IT GETS. BOND FREKAING BALANCE THIS SHT.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 1:47 AM | Message # 71
Robotic Ninja
I honestly don't even know wtf kind of ults you guys are even chosing lol. You aren't telling me your build combos, you aren't showing me a replay, you aren't giving me specifics therefore I can't answer for all accurately... My sole purpose here is too FIX your fuck ups so you do NOT do it again with the sam build or type of build for the rest of your chf career.

I don't even know if you guys are even getting FROST TOWERS not a freaking arcane. Yes arcane does alot of fast damage HOWEVER would you want too waste 1150/1500 for that sole purpose of that golem when that enemy can easily get a demolisher? Id rather save for up more for them newts and golems.

Second of all show me a replay this really helps me notice YOUR fuck ups. I can't 100% assume everything because I didn't see it at all as too how much pressure you were in.

@Cyray, Yes golems suck now however you can't really picture a granite soloing 2-3 golems can you. The granite would be stunned for too long, and if you have the right things in the base (2 frosts or frost and arcane) you could kill the granite easily. Now if the granite user has summons just be careful and dispell the summons while you can because golems armor is weak and sensitive which is why I also encourage you guys nowadays rely on allies for a cannon, not you. 80-90% of the time use the right language (english or spanish) they do build cannons.

(Ill write more later but it seriously won't help alot, I have no idea what happened in your games. I see mass pool everyday and i counter it different ways everytime this is why if its a question for a specific situation DO HAVE A REPLAY IT HELPS ME TONS.)

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 3:20 AM | Message # 72
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
I don't even know if you guys are even getting FROST TOWERS not a freaking arcane. Yes arcane does alot of fast damage HOWEVER would you want too waste 1150/1500 for that sole purpose of that golem when that enemy can easily get a demolisher? Id rather save for up more for them newts and golems.

I got 1 arcane and 1 turtle and 1 newt
My ultimate was Forcefield so I was able to use that instead of frost towers

My only problems with golems are.... EVEN WHEN FORCE FIELDED (it had around 300 hp left), THE MEXICANS CAN TP IT BACK TO BASE. Once this happens, what do u do???

and no..i dont have replay cause idk how to save them..lol

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 3:28 AM | Message # 73
Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

and no..i dont have replay cause idk how to save them..lol

try clicking 'save replay'

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 3:31 AM | Message # 74
Robotic Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)

try clicking 'save replay'

i dont liek that..
any way to save without doing that? like autosave?

CouDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 4:18 AM | Message # 75
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
On behalf of miss Cyrawr x

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fe02i0k0voiweyu/NERF_GRANITE.w3g

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Help to newbies and trained players (You can ask any questions about the game here.)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<