Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 6:19 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Help to newbies and trained players - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Help to newbies and trained players (You can ask any questions about the game here.)
Help to newbies and trained players
Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 3:30 AM | Message # 1
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Okay guys. Cheesy has offered to help anyone who have questions about the game. The questions could be like:
"How do I counter golems?"
"What is a good tech build?"
"What hero is the fastes caster?"
"How do I kill a ToT easiest?"

I think you got point. People are of course able to discuss Cheey's point of view, but please respect each others opinions. And no flame!

Inactive mod.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 4:46 AM | Message # 76
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
answered through skype.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

CouDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 5:03 AM | Message # 77
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
yer he pointed out alot of the mistake we did ^^ I think me and cy were under pressure but im sure if cheesy was in the game with us, then we wouldn't have had this problem!! =P lol

thnx for the input and advice happy x

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 6:00 AM | Message # 78
Ninja
Awards: 0
deadly wards + yamato can easily kill granite, deadly wards is pretty good against pengs/night terror too btw ^^ it deals % of hp dmg

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 6:46 AM | Message # 79
Robotic Ninja
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
deadly wards + yamato can easily kill granite, deadly wards is pretty good against pengs/night terror too btw ^^ it deals % of hp dmg

thats y its op for 1v1 no matter if it is pez strat
biggrin biggrin
with deadly wards => auto mass win too!!!
but how u counter if the mexicans know how to tp granites?

CouDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 6:52 AM | Message # 80
Head Administrator
lol hele I think thats a brilliant idea but im talking about coming up against a good team here who would have more experience at keeping their granites alive. It's what me and cheesito were discussing on skype. He agrees that granite is OP but only because a stacked team can full pool for it and know how to use granite as a team and keep it alive. So coming against shink and lord, they'd obliterate the granite or amulet of recall it. The best one I've seen is mr or maxed out explosion. I use explosion to take out a yellow-bar HP nightmare and I was shocked. It gives 3500 btw lol x

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 7:57 AM | Message # 81
Ninja
yamato lvl 3 has 3k dmg, which is over half of the granite's hp... they dont tp that fast, and yamato gives u hk's early game too so it ainth a useless skill

CouDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 8:05 AM | Message # 82
Head Administrator
I didn't say yamato was usuelss, I think that's a valuable ulti to use against it but I was referring to the deadly wards and newt etc not only that, most games you don't play with yamato and expect a granite. But ofc I do now when I play against paticular ar players. If you watch replays, good teams with a granite don't always allow us to feed or better yet, any of us make it to level 16, but if you can reach level 16 with yamato with some of the kills in a 15-20 minute game then good job lol.

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 8:17 AM

sahraDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 9:05 PM | Message # 83
Noob
Group: New Users
IMPORTANT QUESTION

how can you tell what a hero's casting speed is before the game? whats your general approach to knowing which heroes are good other than just practicing with them and looking at their str,agi,int,movespeed? what are the best and worst heroes in different situations?

Message edited by sahra - Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 9:06 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 10:18 PM | Message # 84
Robotic Ninja
Quote (sahra)
how can you tell what a hero's casting speed is before the game? whats your general approach to knowing which heroes are good other than just practicing with them and looking at their str,agi,int,movespeed? what are the best and worst heroes in different situations?

Trial and Error:

Best By Speed Cast Speller:
1. Medivh
1. Old Blooded Idiot (TOO BIG! and ugly)
2. Cou
3. Blood Mage
4. Purple Alien Girl
4. Firelord
4. Undead KNIGHT! (Death Knight)
5. Crypt Lord (Wont advise him though cause he has like 0 int and is slow by default when walking)
5. Soundwaves
5. Cheezy
UNRATED: Captain Bond (Slow but has magic resistance, high strength, has blink) = makes up for speed

Slowest Speed Cast Speller
1. Guldan
2. Fast UBER cat eva! -melee slower but they both slow-
3. TROLL HERO / BEAR HEROS! / OGRE HEROS / HULK HEROS / AND ALL OTHER SUPER BIG STRENGTH HEROS
4. LICH THE BASTARD! (lol...)

Middle:
Everyone else....this may be wrong some ways since i dont remember the game heros right now...lol

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 10:20 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 11:26 PM | Message # 85
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Slowest Speed Cast Spelle

pit lord by far

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 06-Apr-2012, 11:36 PM | Message # 86
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
TROLL HERO / BEAR HEROS! / OGRE HEROS / HULK HEROS / AND ALL OTHER SUPER BIG STRENGTH HEROS

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)

pit lord by far

same thing..and ya
lol...all the BIG UGLY HEROS are slow..lol

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 2:50 AM | Message # 87
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Except Crypt lord.

CouDate: Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 9:12 AM | Message # 88
Head Administrator
CHEESY! COME AT ME BRO! COME AT ME!!!

Granite are seriously one of the hardest things to counter. I KNOW Bond said that it was to turn the table but really, it's only giving the "pros" move of an advantage.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbd8spy9t5499mc

Break down:
Watch this replay of the same mass pooling granite tactic of the same guy with a stacked team. I had 2 pubs on my team that begged for ssd so they didn't have the experience in a normal game. But I won't lie, these pubs do listen and did good. This time I came prepared! I brought newt, frost and arcane. I mr his granite and it JUST escapes with like 10 HP wtf!!!!!! t 4 were good and made sure they tried to maim me at mass. They sent sheep out but failed but they still did a considerable maiming. t 3 were stacked. grey was using banish and shamans as same as I was! hhahaha and he isn't an alt!? anyway, t 3 were stacked and got granite. Lord QQ's badly or how I picked nooby mind rape hahaha. It was a close battle and t 4 defintly mr me as well as t 3 focusing their yamatos and fire power on me. But in the end me and my team barely effin won! Lord QQ's and blames his team while I play for the fun of it. I never blame my team for any of my losses but I do state that if I had my team, they would've been wiped out ages ago. ^^

but seriously! I did every counter in the book to kill a granite and it still didn't die lol. Watch how it escaped with 10 HP.

Message edited by Cou - Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 9:14 AM

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 10:22 AM | Message # 89
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
You can easily counter a granite with 2 newts / teching (or arcane) / drailliance aura, if he doesn't have pet with it. smile

Message edited by FirNesS - Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 10:23 AM

CouDate: Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 10:43 AM | Message # 90
Head Administrator
I like the Drilliance idea but I need an offensive spells to feed off units or heros lol. I'd rather have an aoe or nuke. I don't think Drilliance would've worked as you can see them rushing with skele/ff/hk etc to make sure I was dead or aimed my newts and sitting around waiting for granite mana to drain especially at low levels isn't going to benefit me lol

Message edited by Cou - Saturday, 07-Apr-2012, 10:45 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Help to newbies and trained players (You can ask any questions about the game here.)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<