Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Help to newbies and trained players - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Help to newbies and trained players (You can ask any questions about the game here.)
Help to newbies and trained players
Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 3:30 AM | Message # 1
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Okay guys. Cheesy has offered to help anyone who have questions about the game. The questions could be like:
"How do I counter golems?"
"What is a good tech build?"
"What hero is the fastes caster?"
"How do I kill a ToT easiest?"

I think you got point. People are of course able to discuss Cheey's point of view, but please respect each others opinions. And no flame!

Inactive mod.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 5:27 PM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 0
ic3d was right plus they were in opposite side of me during mass

also...they had wards that no one attacked...healing ward

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 8:32 PM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
It does not matter if they mass pool 1 guy for auras and ups, it does not matter they had pure hk, it does not change the fact that aoes should handle it. After the mass is done, they got nothing left too pool the 1 guy and its up to them to make profit. Its good to harass their heroes since when you do a strategy like this every penny counts, harassing forces them to take time to pool someone 200 for a pot and shit and their not getting anywhere with level 1 dono.

No matter what kind of footman army they have, if you have frost nova with your build footmen should never be a threat. Rose idk what happened exactly, I think you might've not used your aoes enough.

Im not saying they won't win a mass, but having footmen as a threat when you have a build like that is a joke no offense.

For their builds Im guessing these guys are either lanning or skyping or just know eachother dam well.
Now since it is just pure hero killing team, you have too embrace their weakness which is not being able to farm worth shit. Now if these guys are only level 6 after mass they are fucked for a while. Sure they got the donation up but deep down they know they cannot farm worth shit. If they try they will die and lose. You said you had unholy okay you should have literally bought either shamans or golems to keep them off your nuts. Everybody shits their pants seeing golems. This should give you control of the whole map and you're free to farm.

During your whole game idk how long it took you to make profit, but if you got too 3.5k fast you should've gotten that granite. If you we're suffering, farm off another team. That dono team can't do shit too the units you send to another no matter what (only scepter but nobody likes wasting gold with a strategy like this.

Basically the main principles are, find a way for them to force themselves to waste gold, farm out another team because they can't kill 132453 foots, only 1 hero at a time. And just constantly buy dshields. This should have gotten you too 3.5k no problem (specially since you dsaid you had 1700 and a little bit of the allies gold.) Then boom fuck them up. Obviously be prepared for shit, so get a basevault and recall that mofo when you need too.

If you had a replay of this game I would completely do like a step by step guide of what you should have done.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

PsychopathDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 11:49 PM | Message # 48
Rifleman
Very good contribution chessy but in my case, I'm not sure remember all this information. In a game my mind is in another space, many revolutions per hour and i remember all this will be too late lol.
That must be why I complicate the golems ... always remember everything after losing lol
Anyway, thanks for all this information happy

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 0:07 AM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
kinda hard to win mass when u face opposite side of them sad
and when im silenced 24/7 by their army of mass poolers and im melee and i cant hit healing wards

the game was gg bfore game started. I was just asking the impossible in hope for light -_-
what a fail i am

ÜberGeekDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 0:15 AM | Message # 50
Mr. Löwenstein
First things first (for the dumb nubz who can't read): I am addressing Cheesy ONLY, NOT anybody else.

I BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GREAT CHEESUS! YOUR SKILL IN THE ART OF CHF IS HELD IN HIGH ESTEEM, ALL ACROSS THE LAND!

Oh Great Cheesus, please answer me the following questions:

1. Granite is pinkish-grayish. So why is the Granite Golem purple?

2. Why does Tier 1 cost 950 gold, and not 945 gold?

3. Why is Brilliance Aura the best aura ever?

4. Why are there so many clueless players?

5. Why did Jamie get renamed to Jammy?

6. Why can't the basepet devour heroes?

7. Why do I have less than 300 codes?

8. Why Cheesy, why, WHY WHY?!

I remain your humble servant,

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

FirNesSDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 0:22 AM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Ahah, I don't think he is enough skilled to answer this. smile

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 0:39 AM | Message # 52
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ÜberGeek)
5. Why did Jamie get renamed to Jammy?

Cuz 9k said she was not a green troll (I think she is)and wants the name of that creep name changed to jammy

Quote (ÜberGeek)
4. Why are there so many clueless players?

They don't know how to read and write apperently.

TEH OTTER QUESTIONS R BEYAWND MAH KNOWLEDGE!

Added (2012-02-20, 1:36 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
kinda hard to win mass when u face opposite side of them
and when im silenced 24/7 by their army of mass poolers and im melee and i cant hit healing wards

the game was gg bfore game started. I was just asking the impossible in hope for light -_-
what a fail i am

Ah now you tell me this...
Best thing to do is leave in games like those especially if theres nowhere to feed off of. Don't waste our time, clear your head, play another.
If you have a great team though stay because you'll most likely win.

Added (2012-02-20, 1:39 AM)

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 0:40 AM

ÜberGeekDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 0:45 AM | Message # 53
Mr. Löwenstein
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
TEH OTTER QUESTIONS R BEYAWND MAH KNOWLEDGE!

I know what you really mean, I am not ready to hear all the answers.

THANK YOU CHEESUS

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 21-Feb-2012, 1:05 AM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
PS if you still have concerns and you need to see this in action, you can play a couple of games with me and ill guide you or help out.

I have a fractured tabia bond which means I won't be going out alot lol. So take advantage of this.

Added (2012-02-21, 2:05 AM)
If you feel uncomfortable posting questions here because you feel itll make you look retarded just pm me

ÜberGeekDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 3:25 AM | Message # 55
Mr. Löwenstein
Cheesus,

how do you stop this team build the Mexicans like to use?

replay one (21 min. in total, you can skip the first 14 min.)

replay two (33 min. in total, you can skip the first 18 min.)

serpent wards, treants, chims, wolves and force field ; every one of those spells is op imo (except for wolves)

Is there a way to counter it? (other than not letting them level up?)

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 20-Mar-2012, 12:47 PM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
Tech mulishots, treants are op but try to dispel with Jamie, keep the pet with Jamie , 3 bat riders, and no brilliance aura.

Added (2012-03-20, 1:47 PM)
FTL-roysteom has a question: why are all my games 9v3 and how do I counter this QQ

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 22-Mar-2012, 11:33 PM | Message # 57
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Legal_life)
why are all my games 9v3 and how do I counter this QQ

They never are. infact id say its the other way around.

Uber Ill answer yours when I got abit more time.

Added (2012-03-22, 11:48 PM)
Alright i'm looking at the replays now give me about an hour too analyze em.

Added (2012-03-23, 0:33 AM)
You told me too look at certain points but I ignored that because usually the fuck ups are at the start of the game no matter how far ahead you used to be.

Replay one: Just a few mistakes in mass, your team had ranged heroes yet you never killed any of the serpants and just allowed them too damage your army severly. Now a personal note, you're taking brilliance aura alot but you're not really using it too its potential. This can be used well with shamans. And shamans would have definetly countered this early game and prevented them from leveling. Coil, the lightning shield for mass and also dispells.

Also carry pots when you play builds like those, you wasted sooo much time in your base just healing when you could have spent it all on just leveling and such. Don't run away from tiny little summons, yes beetles are intimidating (sarcasm) but they won't kill you. Your gold management was poor in all games man, I literally had to replay some of them just too see what the hell you were spending it on because they disappeared like magic.

So first off, carry more pots, second off start using shamans with brilliance, thirdly don't dick around with your money. Its there too get you a win. Last but not least stop running away from tiny summons.

Second replay: Now this one I was confused myself as too how they even leveled. A few scepters barely got em levels something did though. Anywho, Your build was frost arrow, command aura and I think carrion? Again same mistakes in mass, this time you hit them but you were too slow to do so. More pots etc. Honestly in both replays you didn't apply enough pressure too these guys especially when their only level 4-5. Apply pressure it intimidates them. Since you had allies that could listen and obey both games you could've lead them too fuck up andres and blood.

Now you asked me how too counter this shit late game but really there isnt a whole shit you can do. Once builds like those are leveled you are kind of fucked. Its all about what you do at the start.

So for you man. A) Start hitting those serps with ranged heroes. cool carry around pots so you dont run back too base every 2 seconds and spend 2 minutes healing up. C) Apply more pressure too players like those especially when you go them by the balls. D) Start learning useage for shamans. Replay 1 shamans would have fucked them up and they definetly would have left. E) STOP DICKING WITH YOUR GOLD. Number 2, you just kind of let them feed their way when they wanted too.

Not really much too say for now. You fucked up at the start and you suffered the consequences for it.

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 23-Mar-2012, 0:01 AM | Message # 58
Mr. Löwenstein
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
usually the fuck ups are at the start of the game no matter how far ahead you used to be.

Yeah I thought as much ; skipping the beginning of the replays was to save you time and just see their op build. I know the mass is important.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
you never killed any of the serpants and just allowed them too damage your army severly

I sometimes target them, sometimes don't ; I'll make them a priority from now on.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
you wasted sooo much time in your base just healing when you could have spent it all on just leveling and such

Okay.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Your gold management was poor in all games man, I literally had to replay some of them just too see what the hell you were spending it on because they disappeared like magic.

biggrin biggrin biggrin I don't remember where my gold went either biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
So first off, carry more pots, second off start using shamans with brilliance

Okay, I will try it out.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Last but not least stop running away from tiny summons.

But I have to run away, I'm afraid they'll eat me. sad cry

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Apply pressure it intimidates them. Since you had allies that could listen and obey both games you could've lead them too fuck up andres and blood.

Okay.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Now you asked me how too counter this shit late game but really there isnt a whole shit you can do. Once builds like those are leveled you are kind of fucked. Its all about what you do at the start.

Okay.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
STOP DICKING WITH YOUR GOLD.

Okay. cry

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Not really much too say for now. You fucked up at the start and you suffered the consequences for it.

I'll correct my mistakes, thank you for your input Cheesus! ok

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 25-Mar-2012, 2:47 PM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
This is just 1 example of obliterating tripple forcefields serpant wards.

I knew what team 2 were capable of because I've seen them play before. Teching and creeps is what they are strong vs so I decided too hit their weak spots. Killing units instantly. So I went nova carrion and since they went tripple forcefield I know that means they are gonna use tech for bk so I went xmute.

It worked out, look at my timing, and whom I target. Also notice i'm using my spells constantly.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yrsd4jds7iosdr8

Legal_lifeDate: Monday, 26-Mar-2012, 11:56 AM | Message # 60
Zombie Pirate
You just keep harassing them when they rush a base so they can't level, use scepters etc.

Brilliance nova lasso try that

Lasso a hero and coil it.

My first Shammy build was
Banish unholy lasso,

Über try this build: banish frostnova lasso or unholy.

Maybe if you want brilliance try

Brill banish bolt or lasso
Idk Ive never use brilliance much

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Help to newbies and trained players (You can ask any questions about the game here.)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<