Saturday, 04-May-2024, 6:28 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Fallen's best strat (how to counter) - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
ChrIsiceraDate: Tuesday, 30-Nov-2010, 5:41 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I bet it just DCd, they took their loss against Hato before. :P No reason to assume they'd RQ.

But onto your counter measure Bond, that seems like it would have a really hard time against it since at mass if you're adjacent to them you'll die thanks to their footies having all auras + scroll. You would end up significantly under levelled and low money. sad

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 0:25 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (ChrIsicera)
They can't get golems before mass, so I recommend doing what you can to break them then before they become an issue, there are a few things you can do to break mass for a single team, especially if they have 2 heroes and 1 of them is carrying all the auras. If you're more confident in your ability to use rats than them having a full person to do the job ban-farmers could keep them equal or lower level by killing the group at mass that's adjacent to you forcing them to break ranks. With this you need to worry more about ratting than anything else though and may warrant 2 rats, sold boots and wards than anything else. Or making sure to do your damage immediately and take out one of the heroes, no matter what you need to break their lines at mass which albeit difficult isn't impossible. Your footies are going to be weaker than them and by a large margin thanks to starting with all auras, you need to neutralize that fact either by killing the aura holder, or killing their footies before that becomes an issue.

First off this would do good vs a team with THREE HEROES two heroes will always be a different story. They level faster and that is essential to winning mass. +They get strength heroes for this strat, making it hard for younger levels to kill their heroes off. These guys at start pick you off with their buff ass foots. Also they usually do this strat in this way, they pick a team placement where its completely popposite from where the pros are. Example: Team 2 because the other stacked team is in t4. So YOU can't really break up their walls at mass. The fact that this is their best strat ever, its obviously not gonna be that easy.....
And wanna know how badly not getting scroll hurts?? Trust me it is very painful and difficult.

And also, why would they DC on purpose lol they were winning and ahead, not in levels by gold by a far margin.

I was thinking of thse solutions like you guys were until they literally did it on us. Again you guys just have to see it, to see it.

Bond that blimp idea though, thats prob one of the best ways to prevent them from building an army of rape. Thats the first thing out of all these ideas Ill take to consideration

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 2:37 PM | Message # 33
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Only works if every teams smart enough to use it though, other wise they still get rocks from the pubs teams..

@Chr1s, yeah when i mentioned that idea i forgot about them doing that lame glitch to get all auras at beginning of mass as if lvl 3. In that case it changes everything. that will be fixed soon tho..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 4:52 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
that will be fixed soon tho..

Y don't just take out portal lol. Its done more trouble rather than help

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 5:18 PM | Message # 35
Development Director
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Y don't just take out portal lol. Its done more trouble rather than help

true, never found anything good about it, not easy to use etc. etc.

ChrIsiceraDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 6:44 PM | Message # 36
Grunt
Regardless of hero number if you build a team around it and know how to use rats you can actively destroy a team's footy wall at mass for normal teams before they hit L3, but for 2 hero teams before they hit L5. I've done this on occasions mainly with the ninja bros and one time with Ic3d. Focusing correctly lets you break mass for one team you're adjacent to.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 6:56 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
AGAIN, IF THIS IS FALLENS BEST STRAT, OBVIOUSLY THE SIMPLE STUFF WON'T BE VERY EFFECTIVE.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 8:44 PM | Message # 38
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Well then you think of something, Chess, if this is too simplistic for you...

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ChrIsiceraDate: Wednesday, 01-Dec-2010, 10:02 PM | Message # 39
Grunt
Cheesy, proper rat management isn't simple, breaking someone's mass if you do that is, it's an inherent flaw of 2 person teams, but the chances of your mass being broken are so ridiculously low that they might as well not exist unless people specifically go for it.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 02-Dec-2010, 3:38 PM | Message # 40
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Side note:
my favorite quote by fallen and his friends was in that old video of his where he turns to djerrys comp i think and said "and dis is what his screen is looking liiike" i almost died lol

wish that vid was still around.. loll

Master-HeroDate: Friday, 03-Dec-2010, 0:06 AM | Message # 41
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Oh another idea to end his golems. Bill + invis pot + invulable pot (so u dont die or get stunned by his golem during ur ulti attack).
It's pretty simple: bill goes invisible in the middle of the golems like when they are surrounding and killing a hero to kill. He use his ulti and booom atleast 5-6 golems would die probally.

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Friday, 03-Dec-2010, 9:34 AM | Message # 42
Development Director
Quote (Master-Hero)
Oh another idea to end his golems. Bill + invis pot + invulable pot (so u dont die or get stunned by his golem during ur ulti attack). It's pretty simple: bill goes invisible in the middle of the golems like when they are surrounding and killing a hero to kill. He use his ulti and booom atleast 5-6 golems would die probally.

just to let you know, fallen's team is getting vault and wards like immediately after mass.

Master-HeroDate: Friday, 03-Dec-2010, 11:02 AM | Message # 43
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
It's still posible to get a "safe" area and just wait for him there.

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Friday, 03-Dec-2010, 1:33 PM | Message # 44
Development Director
not really. u would have to see them playing.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 03-Dec-2010, 8:22 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
All three teammates get bladestorm. thats 1 of my strats.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Fallen's best strat (how to counter)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<