Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
USA Has Gone Crazy
a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 0:58 AM | Message # 61
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Tehbigbee)
All this dept stuff is bs until we know how much the capital makes, it's different if a kid is in $50dept rather than if an adult is in $50dept
LOL okay so if it was an adult he would have payed it off. HAS THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT PAYED IT OFF YOUR FUCKING METAPHOR MEANS NO SHIT TELL ME STRAIGHT UP THAT YOU THINK 15 TRILLION DOLLARS OF DEBT IS NOTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Quote (Tehbigbee)
Too bad Obama was the one that approved the operation. Not Bush. Some people thought the mission was risky, since Bin Laden might be there but Obama approved it anyway, and look what happened. Heck, Bush shut down the forces that were trying to find him. Obama had to reopen them.

LOL THEYVE KNOWN WHERE OSAMA WAS FOR 3 YEARS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BUSH OR OBAMA THEY ARE TOOLS THEY DONT DO FUCKING SHIT THE MARINES DO THEY JUST TAKE CREDIT POLITICS ARE CORRUPT. JUST LOOK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH TRUMP AND NOW THEY GET TONS OF MONEY BIG BUISNESSES RUN THE FUCKING POLITICS NOT FUCKING PEOPLE

Added (2011-12-11, 1:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------
THAT FUCKING TAX THE RICH SHIT IS GAY. IM FINE WITH TAXING "ROYALTY" BUT RICH IS NOT ROYALTY IT CAN BE HARD EARNED MONEY FUCKING DUMB ASSES

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 1:36 AM | Message # 62
Grunt
Group: New Users
Okay lets simplify this to TehBigbee

Say a guy earns 200 dollars an hour and another 10 dollars an hour

What the 200 dollar actually gets with my father's 85 percent crap:
200 * .15 => 30 dollars

What 10 dollar gets:
10 * (OOPS NO TAX SINCE ALL MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ARE LIARS LIKE YOU) = 10 dollars

Lets see how much these guys worked:
200 dollars (father) worked for 19 hours a day -and gets paid only for 10 hrs-

10 dollar worked for 12 hours (Rest along the way since Panera, Burger King people dont do crap except steal food from the company and talk to other people)

THE 200 DOLLAR GUY ALSO HAS TO BUY FOOD WHILE 10 DOLLAR GUY GOES OFF EATING BURGER KINGS SECRETLY WHILE WORKING THERE

u see this crap? NOW GO UNDERSTAND REAL LIFE AND STOP GETTING INFLUENCED BY THE FREAKING MEDIA

Added (2011-12-11, 2:36 AM)
THE 1ST CLASS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE WORKING THE MOST AND ARE THE ONES THAT HELP UR DAMN ECONOMY

OH WAIT! UR A MIDDLE CLASS THAT LIES ABOUT TAX RIGHT??? then STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT 1% FIRST CLASS

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

TehbigbeeDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 6:58 AM | Message # 63
Rifleman
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Okay lets simplify this to TehBigbee

Say a guy earns 200 dollars an hour and another 10 dollars an hour

What the 200 dollar actually gets with my father's 85 percent crap:
200 * .15 => 30 dollars

What 10 dollar gets:
10 * (OOPS NO TAX SINCE ALL MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ARE LIARS LIKE YOU) = 10 dollars

Lets see how much these guys worked:
200 dollars (father) worked for 19 hours a day -and gets paid only for 10 hrs-

10 dollar worked for 12 hours (Rest along the way since Panera, Burger King people dont do crap except steal food from the company and talk to other people)

THE 200 DOLLAR GUY ALSO HAS TO BUY FOOD WHILE 10 DOLLAR GUY GOES OFF EATING BURGER KINGS SECRETLY WHILE WORKING THERE

u see this crap? NOW GO UNDERSTAND REAL LIFE AND STOP GETTING INFLUENCED BY THE FREAKING MEDIA

Added (2011-12-11, 2:36 AM)
THE 1ST CLASS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE WORKING THE MOST AND ARE THE ONES THAT HELP UR DAMN ECONOMY

OH WAIT! UR A MIDDLE CLASS THAT LIES ABOUT TAX RIGHT??? then STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT 1% FIRST CLASS

There is no such thing as an 85% tax, and now I just think you're BS'ing me. People that make over 1million get taxed 29%, and most of these rich guys try to get out of it too, since they can afford lawyers and all that. Middle and lower class still get taxed too.
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
LOL okay so if it was an adult he would have payed it off. HAS THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT PAYED IT OFF YOUR FUCKING METAPHOR MEANS NO SHIT TELL ME STRAIGHT UP THAT YOU THINK 15 TRILLION DOLLARS OF DEBT IS NOTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Well first, we were in around 5tril dept until Bush came in. Now we're in nearly 10tril dept when Bush left. We're in around 13tril dept now, but Obama actually has a plan. We're slowly getting out of this dept, and still, we don't even know how much the capital makes.
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

LOL THEYVE KNOWN WHERE OSAMA WAS FOR 3 YEARS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BUSH OR OBAMA THEY ARE TOOLS THEY DONT DO FUCKING SHIT THE MARINES DO THEY JUST TAKE CREDIT POLITICS ARE CORRUPT. JUST LOOK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH TRUMP AND NOW THEY GET TONS OF MONEY BUISNESSES RUN THE FUCKING POLITICS NOT FUCKING PEOPLE

The mission was extremely risky, and even though Obama just approved it, people were still very unsure.
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

THAT FUCKING TAX THE RICH SHIT IS GAY. IM FINE WITH TAXING "ROYALTY" BUT RICH IS NOT ROYALTY IT CAN BE HARD EARNED MONEY FUCKING DUMB ASSES

Quote (a_chinese_kid)

First of all, the taxes barely affect the rich. Seconding of all the rich voted to have it that way. Third of all, it can be money you were born into.
You guys need to calm down

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:25 AM | Message # 64
Grunt
U FREAKING DUMB?

I JUST SAID MY FATHER PAYS TAX TO 3 COUNTRIES
NOT 1

omg idiots

Added (2011-12-11, 8:25 AM)
tehbig why dont u go earn millions of dollars today?

I THOUGHT SO.. NOW STFU IF U ARENT 1SST CLASS

TehbigbeeDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:34 AM | Message # 65
Rifleman
Quote (ProGlitcher)
FREAKING DUMB?

I JUST SAID MY FATHER PAYS TAX TO 3 COUNTRIES
NOT 1

omg idiots

Added (2011-12-11, 8:25 AM)
tehbig why dont u go earn millions of dollars today?

I THOUGHT SO.. NOW STFU IF U ARENT 1SST CLASS

Then that is your father's problem, since he should only pay tax to one country. Just get a damn lawyer and sort that out. Obama made the bill, knowing that the people that are 1st class VOTED FOR IT!!!!!

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 10:39 AM | Message # 66
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Tehbigbee)
There is no such thing as an 85% tax, and now I just think you're BS'ing me. People that make over 1million get taxed 29%, and most of these rich guys try to get out of it too, since they can afford lawyers and all that. Middle and lower class still get taxed too.

He lives in Korea.
Quote (Tehbigbee)
Just get a damn lawyer

Its not like they would file a lawsuit against the country or anything. Oh wait, They would! He pays tax to 3 countries because he lives in 3 countries Bee. Correct me if I'm wrong Rosa, Canada, America, and Korea?

ProGlitcherDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 11:31 AM | Message # 67
Grunt
america korea and britain!!!!!!!!!!!!
used to also be singapore but...then my father would run out of money :P

and its not my father's problem idiot
its complicated crap that goes on with personal life.. basically he has to sacrifice all his tax for me

other than that tehbigbee..one word of advice
THE WORLD DOESNT ROTATE THAT EASILY! IF IT DID, I WOULD BE PAYING 0 % TAX RIGHT NOW. FREAKING CANT U SEE I CANT GET A LAWSUIT? AND ALSO, IM IN KOREA RIGHT NOW..............
LAW IS LAW.. U CANT GO TO COURT... ARE U DUMB?

ITS LIKE CHALLENGING.. 0/0 is 1
--only mental idiots do this unless the person is Brahmagupta who created MATH (he made a mistake but its okay.. he MADE the #0)

TehbigbeeDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 11:44 AM | Message # 68
Rifleman
We're getting really off topic I think(let's not get into Korean government). And anyway, sorry about your father's situation but....if you're losing that much money maybe you should see a lawyer, or someone else. Then again, I really have no idea what you're even going through. So, how bout Obama xD

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 11:47 AM | Message # 69
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i lied i came back

ur father is getting played rosa
i thought the highest tax bracket was 34%?
reagan is overrated
u have to pay taxes or else there would be no way for the government to build roadways, provide defense(military and local law enforecement), and other random things

and wats up with korea, any good places to visit to have fun/club or chillax/enjoy nature?

howd this completely go off the OT, from rosa's freaking out about some wartime/militaristic bill to the economy's crappy status?

i have a nasty hangover

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 12:19 PM | Message # 70
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ic3dt3a)
reagan is overrated

The economy was best under him.
Quote (Tehbigbee)
you should see a lawyer

what do u need a lawyer for? it's not like your going to sue the government.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 12:58 PM | Message # 71
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
Quote (ic3dt3a)
reagan is overrated

The economy was best under him.

not under him, during him, he happened to come in at the point it was working itself back together

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 1:11 PM | Message # 72
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ic3dt3a)
not under him, during him, he happened to come in at the point it was working itself back together

by lowering taxes he allowed the cost of items to go down and the employment rate to go up which circulated more money into the economy and creating a stronger economy.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 3:18 PM | Message # 73
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
by lowering taxes he allowed the cost of items to go down and the employment rate to go up which circulated more money into the economy and creating a stronger economy.

tax cuts arent the sole solution, there are many factors involved. lowering taxes/subsidzing helps, but it solely will not bring us out. keeping low interest rates was supposed to encourage purchasing homes and building houses(work for some ppl who are willing to do labor jobs, OWS is a total joke in this sense), however, flipping houses was the "thing" for easy money, no real investments in technology/research(also more jobs) and it eventually collapsed. when reagan came into office

eh, i lost my train of thought during a game, idc anymore, u dont understand

TehbigbeeDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 4:27 PM | Message # 74
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

what do u need a lawyer for? it's not like your going to sue the government.

To sort out getting taxed for 85% of your income.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 9:34 PM | Message # 75
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Tehbigbee)
To sort out getting taxed for 85% of your income.

3 countries, 2 of which have extremely high tax.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats