Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
USA Has Gone Crazy
stoogeDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:05 PM | Message # 16
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
btw before they presented this bill they did an experiment... lol

they'd plant a person in a neighborhood and wait till there are a few ppl around, they will then go and kidnap the person while the person starts shouting for help, while he's being dragged into a car by military personals....the purpose of this experiment was to see what the bystanders reactions will be...
sadly as fukd up as it sounds u guys are either really fukd and scared of any prick with a badge/gun...or u have lost the human side of urselves...cuz the 6 months they experimented this in major american cities the police 911 only received 2 phone calls regarding someone being dragged by military into a car...even tho they conducted 100's of fake kidnappings and thats how ppl reacted so they presented the bill saying even if u pass it the general populations reaction isnt gonna be hostile or majority wont even bother to dial 911 to report it.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:10 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Okay Rosa, I know your fears and stuff but mostly they're irrational. They have the power but it doesn't mean they will use it much. For example the fears about earthquakes in California are 100% irrational. I've lived here for 17 yrs and the biggest EQ i've ever felt was a 5.4 and it barely shook the place.

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:20 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
A couple points:
The President can overrule anything, barring complete military mutiny.
Almost all of these rights were already technically afforded by the Patriot Act.

Anyway, in more important news, pizza was declared a vegetable within jurisdiction of the United States not too long ago. That, I think, is much more disheartening.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:36 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Group: New Users
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
The President can overrule anything, barring complete military mutiny.

Yet a presidents stands before trial...LOL
Nope. Im not sure if u know this but US was made to distribute power equally
if more than 66% of the House votes, President has no rights at all
Funny thing is right now.. its 93%.... TROLLLED PRESIDENT

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
They have the power but it doesn't mean they will use it much.

The fact that they have power is the problem. We the americans would never know if they wanna kidnap u JUST FOR FUN :P
--Luckily, im on the other side of the world and canceled my airplane to US this yr..:P (guess im staying in korea for another yr or at least till this bill is changed)

Right now, America is making a serpent's egg hatch. And When it does hatch, the world is DOOMSDAY (maybe it would happen on 2012 December :P )

Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Almost all of these rights were already technically afforded by the Patriot Act.

Not THE PART IM MAKING A THREAD ABOUT.. im talking about Military becomming ..l.. -Although ur right, this is the patriot act except more enhanced-

PS. There were many acts like this bfore but THIS ONE WANTS TO MADE AN AMENDMENT, NOT AN ACT
thats the problemo. Amendment => ALMOST impossible to veto it
Look at the Bill of Rights, those amendments still cant be vetoed... after 300 yrs of ppl trying to

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

jonathan290Date: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:36 PM | Message # 20
Hero
Group: Clan Members
he's right mexico is fked uo

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:41 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
Anyway, in more important news, pizza was declared a vegetable within jurisdiction of the United States not too long ago. That, I think, is much more disheartening.

OMG FREAKING PIZA A VEGETABLE! NOW THIS IS A THREAD WE SHOULD BE MAKING ABOUT. FK OUR FREEDOM. PIZZAS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME1

Added (2011-12-09, 0:41 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i wonder if burger king is a vegetable fast food :P

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:54 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
omfg, rosa ur a fkin retard, there is no way i beleive that you would be taking ap anything

pizza was declared a vegetable due to a certain food nutrition requirements of public schools(the tomato sauce supposedly qualifies it, supposedly)

Quote (stooge)
sadly as fukd up as it sounds u guys are either really fukd and scared of any prick with a badge/gun...or u have lost the human side of urselves...cuz the 6 months they experimented this in major american cities the police 911 only received 2 phone calls regarding someone being dragged by military into a car

i forgot, but these types of studies usually end the same way, everyone thinks someone else will call the police/authorities. this is usually in largely populated areas. i think this doesnt work in small towns/villages/cities where everyone knows each other(an example i actually experienced was this past sunday, truck flipped over, cops were there in 2 minutes, which is odd cause they usually are chilling or at the station, someone immediately called due to there being 4 of us in there and they knew atleast one of us, in this case 3.)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 0:02 AM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Yes, of course the President stands trial. The Constitution implies impartiality of the law, and that all citizens are to be held accountable to the law. It is solely the President's right, however, to amend fundamental constitutional principles. The President of the United States of America is absolutely the most powerful (public) figure in the world, regardless of who holds the position.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ItSoVeR9000Date: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 0:12 AM | Message # 24
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Awards: 1
Quote (Trixxareforkids)

so sick. nono nono nono no no no nono nono nono nono

ProGlitcherDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 0:52 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
Quote (ItSoVeR9000)
Quote (Trixxareforkids)

so sick.

AREU KIDDING ME? This is the greatest thing the world have ever seen since the MUDKIPS

Quote (Trixxareforkids)
It is solely the President's right, however, to amend fundamental constitutional principles

Not if more than 66% of the house of representative and senate vote (which nvr happens btw)

Added (2011-12-09, 1:35 AM)
The most powerful figure in my opinion is the judicial branch

but then again..personal opinion :P

1. Judicial
2. Executive
3. Legislative

Judicial enforce or voids laws
also have the power to hear if they want to hear a court or not :P
and also interprets the laws to make sure everything is justifiable :P

----
The executive is the power house most of the time but when it comes to trial, Court > Anything Else in the US
*at least thats how i learned in AP History 2 yrs ago. Might be because he wanted to be a Jury of the US when he was young :P
**Although u could always argue the next president could sign off the previous president from jail (presidents have power to take anyone out of jail with their retarded signs)

Added (2011-12-09, 1:35 AM)
Dont keep asking me for my knowledge ic3d
Im not historian
Im an engineer. Noobs tongue

I love how Noobs like ic3d change subjects when they realize their faults. Flame on!

Added (2011-12-09, 1:40 AM)
Quote (ic3dt3a)
pizza was declared a vegetable due to a certain food nutrition requirements of public schools(the tomato sauce supposedly qualifies it, supposedly)

Even a dummy knows that

Cant u see we are trying to change the topic? Move on and lets start FLAMING :P
and for your information, pizza IS NOT DECLARED VEGETABLE. ITS ONLY THE FKING TOMATO SAUCE
So pizza ITSELF is not a vegetable, but the TOMATO SAUCE itself is. GET THE FREAKING FACTS RIGHT
A -> B
B -> C
A -> C
TRANSITION PROPERTY NOOBS

Added (2011-12-09, 1:52 AM)
Act 1031 excludes american citizens
but
Act 1032 includes american citizens

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS ACT TRYING TO SAY
I am truly confused

I know by 1032, they arent mandate
but thing is.... THAT MEANS MILITARY CAN STILL DO IT....
-why not just remove Act 1032?

PS. good thing house of representatives and senate is debating over the issue. They both edited it differently.. HAHA TROLLS COME GET MY MUDKIPS
Funny how they are making secret conferences to reedit the act ... WHY CANT THE PUBLIC SEE THE EDIT?

Message edited by ProGlitcher - Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 0:53 AM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 1:27 AM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ProGlitcher)
We the americans would never know if they wanna kidnap u JUST FOR FUN :P

your korean...

Added (2011-12-09, 2:27 AM)
legislative branch is most powerful because it was voted by the people and happens to be the largest. the preisdent can veto something but then legislative can just(not very likely) revote it and if it passes they don't need the president's signature or approval.

ProGlitcherDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 2:14 AM | Message # 27
Grunt
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
your korean...

how do u know if i was born in USA or not?
I may have a korean father but what about my mom?
Ever take that to consideration?
:P
Noobs, Im on another level of delusions..and btw

Legislative is not powerful at all.
Legislative couldnt even stop Bush from sending troops to Iraq

I say Judicial and Executives are the best

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 2:17 AM | Message # 28
User
Awards: 4
Quote (ic3dt3a)
america owns the world

That's not strictly true when the whole world owes trillions to China

ProGlitcherDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 2:59 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
That's not strictly true when the whole world owes trillions to China

US may hold the world but China holds the economy
ya...thats true

but thing is... china doesnt have as much nukes as usa
lol

TehbigbeeDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 3:26 PM | Message # 30
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
This is one of the best things they've done past 10 years if not the only thing. You do know that Bush would pass this in a heartbeat though 4 years ago right? I hate Obama and this bill will help. I mean come on, the military wont take you or if they do, the supreme court will turn over the bill. they have the power to say anything that is unconstitutional cant be vetoed by them and go out of effect.

I'm getting annoyed at these people that really hate Obama, he came in during a huge economic crisis, saved the lives of millions of citizens with his healthcare bill(yes he managed to get a bill passed), and he is slowly helping the economy recover from it. Troops are going to leave Iraq soon, and he basically got us out of the huge hole George Bush got us in. Did I mention we killed Osama during his presedency, and helped Libya recover?

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats