TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 10:49 AM | Message # 46
Rifleman
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Thats what i just said

Bush LOCATED Obsama
but Obama was the one who RAPED THAT MOTHER F*ER

in other words.. if Bush had a brain, he woulda gotten ALL THE PRAISES FROM THE WORLD

other than that :P
go read history, the ones that governments dont want u to see

Added (2011-12-10, 10:28 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and Obama currently is a crappier president than Bush
only reason ppl dont say bad stuffs to him is because => Hes young and handsome (looks trustworthy)

I just hope Obama gets off president quickly... he did do alot of good things
but he did crap things too

Obama helped solve the minor issues
Obama left alone major issues (but we cant blame him in his position, half the country (South) disagrees to anything he says and TAX is an issue right now)

Ok, since Bush did torture some operatives from Al Quaeda to get that info. And anyway, Obama did most of it, ordering the operation, and focusing on Osama much more than Bush did. In fact Bill Clinton almost killed Osama in a missle strike, while Bush and his organization did nothing to try and kill him, 8 moths before 9/11 of course.

Let's remember how Bush screwed us and got us into this whole economy crisis. Let's remember how Bush plunged us into a war for Iraq, because he wanted some oil. Let's remember how Bush screwed the people, letting the big unknown CEOs of huge companies rack in millions while other people struggled to make ends meet. Bush was obviously a horrible president, and Obama had to come in and clean the whole mess up. And frankly, he has, he passed a bill which I don't see Bush doing.

Personally, I thought Hillary Clinton would be a good president since she had experience, and Obama did not have that. However, Obama's doing a nice job of cleaning up a mess left there by the former president, none other than Mr.George W. Bush.

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 10:52 AM | Message # 47
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Bush killed USA's economy and Obama is trying to fix it..

And yea I agree with you Teh

Inactive mod.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 1:37 PM | Message # 48
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Tehbigbee)
Obama did most of it, ordering the operation

He ordered the operation Bush already planned LMAO. He was just the one to give the green light.
Quote (Master-Hero)
Bush killed USA's economy and Obama is trying to fix it..

But in the meantime he is making it 1000000000000000000000000x worse. The economy was best when under Reagan(last good president).

Added (2011-12-10, 2:37 PM)

Quote (Cou)
Take it from Japan,

The least corrupt country in the world so i think i will xD
Quote (Tehbigbee)
All this dept stuff is bs until we know how much the capital makes, it's different if a kid is in $50dept rather than if an adult is in $50dept

... 4 billion capital doesnt give u 14trillion back in my world. Bush put us about 500 billion in debt. the rest of the 13.5trillion was from Obama. The stimulus act was the biggest failure since the Articles of Confederation.
Quote (Tehbigbee)
healthcare bill, but many people were struggling to afford healthcare.

This bill is a big scam. its one of the other reasons were in so much debt. ppl just sold stopped paying for healthcare than took cheap plans and kept the rest of the money.
Quote (Tehbigbee)
he had 7 years

part of those 7 years were looking for huisein(about 5 years). Another part was dealing with Katrina and the other was with the Tsunami in Indonesia.

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 2:20 PM | Message # 49
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
He ordered the operation Bush already planned LMAO. He was just the one to give the green light.

That is false, the operation was planned months before it happened, not during Bush's precedency
But in the meantime he is making it 1000000000000000000000000x worse. The economy was best when under Reagan(last good president).
The economy is rough, it's not getting fixed in a day or two. Anyway the stocks are going back up, unemployment rates are dropping, and like I said, debt means nothing if we don't know how much money the capital is making.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

... 4 billion capital doesnt give u 14trillion back in my world. Bush put us about 500 billion in debt. the rest of the 13.5trillion was from Obama. The stimulus act was the biggest failure since the Articles of Confederation.

Where are you getting your info? When Bush took office they were in 5.727trillion dept, when he left we were in 9.849trillion dept. Obama has a plan to get us out of 3 trillion dept, by getting it from the rich, who don't need all that money, rather than the poor, who need all the money they can get to survive.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

This bill is a big scam. its one of the other reasons were in so much debt. ppl just sold stopped paying for healthcare than took cheap plans and kept the rest of the money.

Or maybe they just couldn't afford it? So they had to quit going to the doctor, quit going to the dentist, and their kids had to, also.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

part of those 7 years were looking for huisein(about 5 years). Another part was dealing with Katrina and the other was with the Tsunami in Indonesia.

That's still not a good enough excuse, he had 8 years to catch one man, it's not like you need the whole millitary to help a city recover from Katrina and the Tsunami

Message edited by Tehbigbee - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 2:22 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 2:35 PM | Message # 50
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Tehbigbee)
Obama has a plan to get us out of 3 trillion dept, by getting it from the rich, who don't need all that money, rather than

the thing is 99% of rich ppl earned their money from extremely hard work. only 1% just got it so thats not fair.

that is a fair excuse for not catching him. i recall he also had haiti at the very end also and obama has had no NATURAL disasters to clean up.

Quote (Tehbigbee)
Or maybe they just couldn't afford it? So they had to quit going to the doctor, quit going to the dentist, and their kids had to, also.

they could afford it, at least most of them, they just took money from the gov and used for other things.

Quote (Tehbigbee)
Obama has a plan to get us out of 3 trillion dept,

Its a plan, just like the stimulus plan, and the healthcare plan were supposed to get us out of that debt.
Quote (Tehbigbee)
he economy is rough, it's not getting fixed in a day or two. Anyway the stocks are going back up, unemployment rates are dropping, and like I said, debt means nothing if we don't know how much money the capital is making.

tell that to california and washington. Calif unemployment is just going up from all of this crap. obama will not be the next president i am positive.

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 2:54 PM | Message # 51
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

the thing is 99% of rich ppl earned their money from extremely hard work. only 1% just got it so thats not fair.

that is a fair excuse for not catching him. i recall he also had haiti at the very end also and obama has had no NATURAL disasters to clean up.

That doesn't involve the millitary, and those rich people were born into it, while other people were born into poverty. And I'm talking about these big CEOs that have so much money(billionaires) and don't need it all.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
they could afford it, at least most of them, they just took money from the gov and used for other things.

Now you're just guessing, most of these people couldn't afford healthcare. Over 40million people are living in poverty.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

Its a plan, just like the stimulus plan, and the healthcare plan were supposed to get us out of that debt.

The healthcare plan also helped let people afford healthcare, and Obama is learning. These are actually cuts that get you out of dept.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

tell that to california and washington. Calif unemployment is just going up from all of this crap. obama will not be the next president i am positive.

Have you seen a chart of the rates? It's going down. As for him not being the next president, it's too early to even tell.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 3:57 PM | Message # 52
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Tehbigbee)
And I'm talking about these big CEOs that have so much money(billionaires) and don't need it all.

THEY EARNED THEIR MONEY! Are you retarded. Why don't you find out who pays 50% of the tax in this country. 1% of the population pays 50% of the tax dollars you retard. So why should they give the rest of the people all of their money when they fund 50% of the country already.

Quote (Tehbigbee)
40million people are living in poverty.

330 million people country. That 40million is the portion that don't deserve(most of them at least) to live rich lives because of the way they treated school.

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:00 PM | Message # 53
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

THEY EARNED THEIR MONEY! Are you retarded. Why don't you find out who pays 50% of the tax in this country. 1% of the population pays 50% of the tax dollars you retard. So why should they give the rest of the people all of their money when they fund 50% of the country already.

They did? Wow and you call me retarded. At this stage of the game most of these people were born into it, thanks to their smart parents, or great businesses. These people don't even need half their money, since most of them buy useless stuff with it.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
330 million people country. That 40million is the portion that don't deserve(most of them at least) to live rich lives because of the way they treated school.

So an eighth of this country just deserves to die because when they were a kid they didn't take something seriously? Now that is harsh. Some of these people take it seriously, but can't do it because of disorders which they can't even afford to treat, hence the healthcare bill.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:50 PM | Message # 54
Zombie Pirate
well let's see, how many ppl in america have died in hunger in the last year? Why should we the people that did what we were supposed to and now have good lives pay the ones that didnt just so they can live the same life? it doesnt work like that.

i also didnt say they deserve to die, i said they dont deserve rich lives. the healthcare bill makes us pay for stuff that benefits 1/8th of the population and screws over the rest.

Quote (Tehbigbee)
These people don't even need half their money, since most of them buy useless stuff with it.

First of all, they dont, your right about that. but most of them worked for it. Excluding the Paris Hilton and the Kardashians, fine me 50 ppl born into 10+mil dollars. I know ppl from around here where i go to school, that are extremely rich, and all worked very hard for it.(look up Bear Creek in Murrieta, California. and La Cresta, California, which is the area i go to school at). In La Cresta, most of them are rich because of work. Look up La Cresta on google maps. Find the Whitest House in that place(looks colonial and they have a large pond in front). That guy is rich and came out of poverty. He became rich because he invented Liquid Vitamins and runs a very succesful company.

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:20 PM | Message # 55
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
well let's see, how many ppl in america have died in hunger in the last year? Why should we the people that did what we were supposed to and now have good lives pay the ones that didnt just so they can live the same life? it doesnt work like that.

i also didnt say they deserve to die, i said they dont deserve rich lives. the healthcare bill makes us pay for stuff that benefits 1/8th of the population and screws over the rest.

The ones that did it could be born into, could have lived good lives until they got laid off, could have split up and are struggling to take care of their kid. It's especially hard to afford those daily checkups for some people. The healthcare bill let's people afford healthcare, which is what they need. One eight is a huge part of us, 40 million is a huge number. Even for normal people, some just couldn't afford it either, like if their kid broke their arm. It would add up to a lot.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

First of all, they dont, your right about that. but most of them worked for it. Excluding the Paris Hilton and the Kardashians, fine me 50 ppl born into 10+mil dollars. I know ppl from around here where i go to school, that are extremely rich, and all worked very hard for it.(look up Bear Creek in Murrieta, California. and La Cresta, California, which is the area i go to school at). In La Cresta, most of them are rich because of work. Look up La Cresta on google maps. Find the Whitest House in that place(looks colonial and they have a large pond in front). That guy is rich and came out of poverty. He became rich because he invented Liquid Vitamins and runs a very succesful company.

Here's the thing, the CEOs of places like McDonalds, Burger King, and Google are rich. The taxes for them won't kill them, they'll remain rich. However, the dept won't be that big of an issue. And there's much more than just 50 people born into richness, we just hear about the famous ones. The last thing I want to say is that, even the rich agree with themselves getting taxed more, rather than average households.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:32 PM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Tehbigbee)
Here's the thing, the CEOs of places like McDonalds, Burger King, and Google are rich. The taxes for them won't kill them, they'll remain rich. However, the dept won't be that big of an issue. And there's much more than just 50 people born into richness, we just hear about the famous ones. The last thing I want to say is that, even the rich agree with themselves getting taxed more, rather than average households.

They get taxed much more and pay most of this nations taxes. Again i must say that 1% of the population pays for the upkeed of 50%. These people pay more than nearly everyone(the ceo's). The people that were born into richness can mainly be found on the Forbes list. The rest mostly worked for it.

Quote (Tehbigbee)
The ones that did it could be born into, could have lived good lives until they got laid off

They got laid off because of the Stimulus act. Whatever, im just sticking to the fact now that we havent had a good president in about 20 years.

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:46 PM | Message # 57
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

They got laid off because of the Stimulus act. Whatever, im just sticking to the fact now that we havent had a good president in about 20 years.

There's a lot of reasons you could have gotten laid off. Anyway, it's hard to tell if Obama even is a good president now, since the results of his presedency are going to take a longer time to see.
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

They get taxed much more and pay most of this nations taxes. Again i must say that 1% of the population pays for the upkeed of 50%. These people pay more than nearly everyone(the ceo's). The people that were born into richness can mainly be found on the Forbes list. The rest mostly worked for it.

That is an exaggeration, and anyway the rich can get away at paying taxes at a lower rate, rather than how less wealthy people can. Anyway, it all goes back to how money is different depending on your income. $50 in a kid's view is much more valueble than $50 in an adult's view. The same thing goes with millionaires and middle class. Even if you earned the money you don't need it all.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 58
Zombie Pirate
so? just coz u dont need it doesnt mean they cant use it. if they earned it why take it and give to someone that didnt. lets look at this from a chf perspective. do u like it if an enemy team gives another stacked team items because they earned it and the other team didnt?

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:34 PM | Message # 59
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
so? just coz u dont need it doesnt mean they cant use it. if they earned it why take it and give to someone that didnt. lets look at this from a chf perspective. do u like it if an enemy team gives another stacked team items because they earned it and the other team didnt?

You're nitpicking now, this went from an Bush vs Obama debate to a "rich get more tax" debate. Anyway, it's more of an adult-kid relationship, like rich to poor. The taxes the rich would get aren't going to really dent their savings. If we had to increase taxes for everyone, it would just send way more people into poverty. So, why send more people into poverty when you can tax people and it won't even hurt them?

ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 10:20 PM | Message # 60
Grunt
SHUT UP ALL OF U

ARE U DUMB TEH?

MY FATHER PAYS 85 PERCENT TAX CAUSE HE HAS TO TAX 3 COUNTRIES

U THINK RICH PPL HAVE FUN?
MY FATHER SLEEPS LIKE 1 HR A DAY CAUSE OF THE FKING TAX SYSTEM

I SEE POOR PPL DOING NO HARD WORK LIKE HIM
SO SHUT UP IF UARENT RICH

Added (2011-12-10, 11:20 PM)
MONEY MEANS CRAP IF U CANT SLEEP AND HAVE NO TIME TO REST

STUPID NOOBS LIKE TEH IS MANIPULATED BY FREAKING MAGAZINES (RICH PPL ARENT ALL BIEBER U KNOW)!

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501