USA Has Gone Crazy - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
USA Has Gone Crazy
TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 3:32 PM | Message # 31
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
This isn't a matter of opinion. The president can overrule anything he chooses to, even if 100% of the Senate votes against him. He effectively has all the powers afforded to a dictator, yet the United States is a democratic society - so he usually does not overrule anything at all, so as not to anger the people. The president can do whatever he wishes, but if he loses the people, he loses his power.
In most dictatorships, full military rule is necessitated (as per the new bill) in order to enforce all vetoed laws and newly instituted legislation. Therefore the major implication of this provision is that the USA is on its way to becoming a dictatorship.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 5:02 PM | Message # 32
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (ProGlitcher)
but thing is... china doesnt have as much nukes as usa
lol

Yes, but I'm pretty sure China and the USA could come to an understanding about nuclear warfare before it actually happened, even if they chose to fight conventional warfare.

They both have WMD's, so the chance of them using the WMD's against each other are minute.

stoogeDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 6:49 PM | Message # 33
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Quote (Tehbigbee)
and helped Libya recover

lol it was all a big sham, USA didnt help anyone...also just to clarify things up USA has never and will never help anything or anyone unless its in their best interest.
look at 9/11...they claimed it was al-qaida and osama...and everyone knew where osama was but instead they went to iraq saying iraq has WMD...lol even tho united nations reports came back with no traces of WMD's but bush was insisting they do have it...and went in there anyway....why all this happened? cuz they wanted oil...also cuz when bush senior helped sadam gain power in iraq during 80's it was purely so USA can build a base in kuwait...another oil rich nation...also it is the biggest USA military base out of usa, also it was to keep an eye on Iran.
now they went in couldnt find jack shit but ended up killing the dictator his dad had helped to power and millions of ppl along with it. the twin tower incident affected around 3-5k ppl directly, but the war in iraq affected a whole country and killed shitload more ppl.
9/11 they "allegedly" flew plans into twin tower, in a country who prides itself for having the best and most advanced technologies. yet it didnt see plans flying in wrong directions for 30 mins before hitting the towers. ( terrorist act )
invade a country just to get oil and OIL only (worst terrorist act)

as for libya lol the real reason for his death is, gold, oil and unifying of african/arabian nations. He had convinced over 50% of oil rich nations along with african gold rich nations to start a new currency which is purely made of gold, called "gold dinar" and sell oil using gold dinar. he came so close to getting it all work but if it did work then usa would be devistaded by the impact it would have on world economy, so what is the solution to that...kill the guy whos coming up with this and everything is gone till someone else comes to try to unify africa, and if his policies are similar to of kadafi well it'd be game over for him too...also it does not matter how he died what matters is who ignited the fuel...
newyz do a bit of research and u will start to see things clearly instead of being ignorant and thinking USA is helping bringing democracy in middle east, or africa or helping build a country. its a total horseshit...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 7:16 PM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 0
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Legislative is not powerful at all.
Legislative couldnt even stop Bush from sending troops to Iraq

LMAO. They were the one's that suggested it.

Quote (Tehbigbee)
and he is slowly helping the economy recover

you mean the trillions he put us in over the billions bush had? His healthcare bill was 100% BS. I hate this democratic crap you guys pull sometimes. California is going crazy and is guna be 10tril in debt by the end of next year it seems(exaggeration). Did i mention we killed Sadaam Huisein during bush's presidency. Dont pull BS and tell me Obama is a good president. In fact im not guna BS you and tell you Bush was good. I'm going to tell you the last good president was Reagan. Did i mention he also pulled a bombing flight which ghadafi very narrowly fled and that killed many of his wives and destroyed his palace in Libya? Dont tell me after this that Obama is better then Reagan or else you arent a true american.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 8:09 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
That's not strictly true when the whole world owes trillions to China

US may hold the world but China holds the economy
ya...thats true

but thing is... china doesnt have as much nukes as usa
lol

china is a developing nation, them holding the economy? lol, they own(i can make a random number up if u want, but im not gonna bother nor will i look it up, they do own alot of bonds or w.e) and our dollar is worth shit. so in a sense, they have no money. us is gonna bail out european banks...(or already did/in process of it)

Quote (Tehbigbee)
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
This is one of the best things they've done past 10 years if not the only thing. You do know that Bush would pass this in a heartbeat though 4 years ago right? I hate Obama and this bill will help. I mean come on, the military wont take you or if they do, the supreme court will turn over the bill. they have the power to say anything that is unconstitutional cant be vetoed by them and go out of effect.

I'm getting annoyed at these people that really hate Obama, he came in during a huge economic crisis, saved the lives of millions of citizens with his healthcare bill(yes he managed to get a bill passed), and he is slowly helping the economy recover from it. Troops are going to leave Iraq soon, and he basically got us out of the huge hole George Bush got us in. Did I mention we killed Osama during his presedency, and helped Libya recover?

haters gonna hate, especially since he is black and the current situation wont allow for an immediate recovery. the great depression is a great example, hoover tried to pull us out of it, he had money pumped back into the economy, encouraged building of homes, but only time and more money could actually take us out. when roosevelt took over, the cycle was beginning to turn and the economy eventually slowly came out, it repeated itself again(1970s i think? i dont remember...) but economy is a cycle, up and down, they kept it up as long as they could but finally crashed down, especially with no real investments in something useful(flipping houses/bonds/shares etc is not productive at all) w.e tho

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
I'm going to tell you the last good president was Reagan

reagan came at the end of the shit too, his tax cuts just helped companies out that much more, more investment, etc. o yeah, he had greenspan take over the fed and guess what? he's playing the blame game, hes blaming the chinese for our low interest rates which caused the housing bubble, in essence, reagan is responsible for the current economic downturn

BAM~!

stop QQing little girls, if u got a problem with the way shit is being run DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, you wont and you wont get supporters, why? well ppl dont want trouble and people only care about themselves, we're selfish animals and if we can live in the current situation we are in and can blame someone else. or have someone take care of us, tahts y obama has so many supporters, thats y democrats have many supporters, they beleive that the state should be responsible for taking care of its citizens which is faulty logic, the citizens of that state are whom should provide for the well being of their state and themselves, supporting one another, but ppl are greedy, im greedy too, i could donate all of my partying money to some charity allowing me to focus more and become a better person, live longer but i wont. i like to live and enjoy myself even if it kills me slowly.

holy shit i got off topic completely,

anyways, tonight is friday, gonna find something to do later and some chick to poke(hopefully, doesnt always work out though sad )

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

TehbigbeeDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 8:29 PM | Message # 36
Rifleman
Group: New Users
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

you mean the trillions he put us in over the billions bush had? His healthcare bill was 100% BS. I hate this democratic crap you guys pull sometimes. California is going crazy and is guna be 10tril in debt by the end of next year it seems(exaggeration). Did i mention we killed Sadaam Huisein during bush's presidency. Dont pull BS and tell me Obama is a good president. In fact im not guna BS you and tell you Bush was good. I'm going to tell you the last good president was Reagan. Did i mention he also pulled a bombing flight which ghadafi very narrowly fled and that killed many of his wives and destroyed his palace in Libya? Dont tell me after this that Obama is better then Reagan or else you arent a true american.

You claim the stuff I'm saying is BS, yet it's happening right in front of you. Also, let's not talk about debt until we know how much money the USA capital is actually making, because until we know(which I doubt we ever will) the dept argument is real BS. Did I mention Bush failed to kill Osama, but guess who did? Also, during Obama's presedency we killed the man in charge(Ghadafi) rather than the rest of his family/friends. I can't tell you anything about that since Obama's presedency isn't over yet, and looking at these republican canditates I doubt it's going to end soon.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 0:25 AM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
It will end in 2012. Mitt Romney is going to win by a landslide. Did you check to see that Obama isnt even winning the democratic pools while Romney is winning the Republican? They failed to kill Osama because they were focusing Huisein. Basically Obama came in at the end of Bush and took the credit for what Bush did. I don't consider Obama american even. He is Hawaiian and African but he is only barely Hawaiian. Around where we live we call him Obamanation(roots of abomination), or Barrack Osama. He has put us in much more debt than any other president in this great country's history. Out country is on a great downfall such as the Romans and Greeks themselves because of Obama and Bush. Bush was a bad president. Obama got credit for one of the two good thing's Bush did.

CouDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 0:55 AM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
I don't know a whole lot about American politics as aussie politics are straight forward lol. But IMO it does sound like a one world government waiting to just happen. I mean some of the best dictators do rise up from military power si? Like when Hitler got into military power and secretly killed off the other parties that were a political threat. Military power normally calls for more power. Take it from Japan, a war mongering country and they even had balls to go against China back then lol.

At anyrate, my point of my opinion is, that yes it is true that Obama can over throw this military jurisdiction of power but that might not be the case if he wants his family safe and it all leads down to one corrupt general spreading slanders and convincing the military to do his will because they have that right to do so. But it most likely wont happen but these are the possibilities that it's opened too. I mean I believe we are coming close to a one world government soon and it's all leading down to placing chips in everyone's hands where noone is safe from the government, which I will refuse the chip, even at the cost of my life. So what can one man do when he rules the enitire world and countries? except go mad and convince everyone what he does is legit and bend people down to his will. Anyway, I digress =P

Rosa, you seem smart with politics yet you didn't figure out there were more then one mods governing this forums? dry

p.s.

Hi stogge. lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 1:02 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 1:08 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Tehbigbee)
I'm getting annoyed at these people that really hate Obama, he came in during a huge economic crisis, saved the lives of millions of citizens with his healthcare bill(yes he managed to get a bill passed), and he is slowly helping the economy recover from it. Troops are going to leave Iraq soon, and he basically got us out of the huge hole George Bush got us in. Did I mention we killed Osama during his presedency, and helped Libya recover?

LOL I LOVE THE FUCKING SHIT WHERE OBAMA TRIES TO TAKE CREDIT. DO YOU THINK HE LEAD THE TROOOPS INTO THE FUCKING BASE WHERE OSAMA WAS TO KILL HIM ALL HE DOES IS TAKE FUCKING CREDIT THAT GUYS A FKAE FUCKING TOOL CASE CLOSED

Added (2011-12-10, 2:07 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh also about that debt shit do you think obama has helped. I love all the shit like "we are investing 4 billion dollars to help the economy." were in like 14 trillion in debt 4 billion won't do shit!

Added (2011-12-10, 2:08 AM)
also is this the bill about terrorists and being labeled terrorists.. even if its not i would like to say thats bull shit cause all it is is that if you're labeled a terrorist even if a citizen you can be killed and tortured without a trial. some things that mark you as a terrorist are 9 days or more of food storage and guns my family believes in keeping food storage just in case so... yeah... and anything against gays will be considered a terrorist act... so mormons are

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 1:30 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
Around where we live we call him Obamanation(roots of abomination), or Barrack Osama. He has put us in much more debt than any other president in this great country's history

this is funny bro, do u live like in georgia or kentucky? u do know that he just doesnt get to decide out of the blue righT? u are aware that these ideas are drafted up(by ideas i meant the stimulus package and all other failed attempts) by the federal reserve or whomever the responsible party is and submitted to him for approval right? this aint a dictatorship... also, most of the world loves him, hes "a ppl person" and seems likeable.

i thinkim done with this thread...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Alex[STAR]Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 2:20 AM | Message # 41
User
Quote (ic3dt3a)
china is a developing nation, them holding the economy? lol, they own(i can make a random number up if u want, but im not gonna bother nor will i look it up, they do own alot of bonds or w.e) and our dollar is worth shit. so in a sense, they have no money. us is gonna bail out european banks...(or already did/in process of it)

Ofc China has money, they manufacture so many of our goods. The US and the West have mainly a service sector, their manufacturing sector is dying, becuase of cheap Asian labour. So ofc China has money.

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:25 AM | Message # 42
Rifleman
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
It will end in 2012. Mitt Romney is going to win by a landslide. Did you check to see that Obama isnt even winning the democratic pools while Romney is winning the Republican? They failed to kill Osama because they were focusing Huisein. Basically Obama came in at the end of Bush and took the credit for what Bush did. I don't consider Obama american even. He is Hawaiian and African but he is only barely Hawaiian. Around where we live we call him Obamanation(roots of abomination), or Barrack Osama. He has put us in much more debt than any other president in this great country's history. Out country is on a great downfall such as the Romans and Greeks themselves because of Obama and Bush. Bush was a bad president. Obama got credit for one of the two good thing's Bush did.

It's too early to determine that stuff, and some people don't even vote in the polls. So Bush killed Huisein, but he had 7 years to kill Osama after 9/11. Bush got us into this problem with Iraq. I know you guys don't like the healthcare bill, but many people were struggling to afford healthcare. People wouldn't go to dentists for years, others would just ignore diseases until it escalated. That healthcare bill saved lives.
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

Oh also about that debt shit do you think obama has helped. I love all the shit like "we are investing 4 billion dollars to help the economy." were in like 14 trillion in debt 4 billion won't do shit!

All this dept stuff is bs until we know how much the capital makes, it's different if a kid is in $50dept rather than if an adult is in $50dept
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

LOL I LOVE THE FUCKING SHIT WHERE OBAMA TRIES TO TAKE CREDIT. DO YOU THINK HE LEAD THE TROOOPS INTO THE FUCKING BASE WHERE OSAMA WAS TO KILL HIM ALL HE DOES IS TAKE FUCKING CREDIT THAT GUYS A FKAE FUCKING TOOL CASE CLOSED

Too bad Obama was the one that approved the operation. Not Bush. Some people thought the mission was risky, since Bin Laden might be there but Obama approved it anyway, and look what happened. Heck, Bush shut down the forces that were trying to find him. Obama had to reopen them.

Message edited by Tehbigbee - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:02 AM

ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:33 AM | Message # 43
Grunt
Bush was the one the located Osama if u know history
But Obama is the guy who went into action and raped that terrorist

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:53 AM | Message # 44
Rifleman
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Bush was the one the located Osama if u know history
But Obama is the guy who went into action and raped that terrorist

Nope, in 2006 Bush shut down the forces that were hunting Osama. Obama re-opened them.

ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:28 AM | Message # 45
Grunt
Thats what i just said

Bush LOCATED Obsama
but Obama was the one who RAPED THAT MOTHER F*ER

in other words.. if Bush had a brain, he woulda gotten ALL THE PRAISES FROM THE WORLD

other than that :P
go read history, the ones that governments dont want u to see

Added (2011-12-10, 10:28 AM)
and Obama currently is a crappier president than Bush
only reason ppl dont say bad stuffs to him is because => Hes young and handsome (looks trustworthy)

I just hope Obama gets off president quickly... he did do alot of good things
but he did crap things too

Obama helped solve the minor issues
Obama left alone major issues (but we cant blame him in his position, half the country (South) disagrees to anything he says and TAX is an issue right now)

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501