USA Has Gone Crazy - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
USA Has Gone Crazy
ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 8:00 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Ever heard about the BIG ISSUE in USA right now?
the National Defense Authorization Act?

Its so scary. cry
It is not a law yet so... LETS HOPE OBAMA VETOES IT LIKE HE SAYS
*This passed through the Senate voting 93 to 7 and is now currently in the voting at the House of Representatives
**If House of Representative does pass this, our only hope is Obama... -I would rather have Bush on this issue right now-

-----
The reason im freaking out with this Bill (It had failed to pass previously and lets hope we keep rejecting it)
-----
This bill is about detaining "a person who was part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces" under "the law of war without trial until the end of hostilities" to lower the rate of terrorism.
From a hearer, this Bill might sound beneficial to the USA but... if you look closely to the bill, you would see at the end of the bill that says something like US CITIZENS WOULD ALSO BE DETAINED IF FOUND SUSPICIOUS

Now that quote is the issue here for in the 680 page bill, there is no limit for the military to detain US Citizen. This means military could come to anyones home and if they do not like you, they could put you in prison for life without a trial. By letting this happen, the US military becomes an Empire where the military controls everything
The Bill of Rights would be ignored and every US Citizen must be prepared to go to jail for lifetime if they speak out to the government, do something suspicious, etc.

For those who have not seen in the media, here is my response:
The NYT and the CNN did put this in the news, but they did not make this a major topic.
*They are not doing so because if the bill passes, it is likely that the heads of the company would go to jail for being SUSPICIOUS

------
By the US Law currently, if a law is unjust, the Court has the right to override it, remember? BUT IN THIS BILL, THE PEOPLE NEVER GO TO COURT AND INSTEAD STRAIGHT TO JAIL making the judicial branch CRAP
And also by US Law currently, even if OBAMA does veteo the bill like he promised, if more than 66% vote FOR THE BILL, we are SCREWED.

----
If one does some RESEARCH, one would realize this bill is a bullsh*t to make USA a military empire.
By doing so, the Military would become like North Korea
---
The current purpose of the Bill is to raise the money for the Military and stop Terrorism
U KNOW WHATS IRONIC???
MUDKIPS told me that 43% of our tax goes to military, not health insurance, and 88% INCREASE OF MONEY HAPPENED ALREADY AFTER THE IRAQ WAR!
--
SUMMARY
THIS LAW IS MUTINY
btw. If this passes, FBI/PRESIDENT/JUDICIAL BRANCH loses all their power..looks like they got TROLLED by mudkips ehh??

If you guys care to not live in jail, hope this bill nvr passes for it would make one have no RIGHTS from the BILL OF RIGHTS and if they do pass, GET OFF USA IMMEDIATELY...well thats it.. i guess

---
I had heard enough lies from the US Government. I mean seriously, I know USA wants to be an Empire but DOING THIS SO PUBLICLY? wtf!
USA is already an empire as it is. Around 100 countries are camped with a total of over 750 military camps.

Added (2011-12-08, 8:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
The White House is strongly HATING THIS BILL right now because they would lose ALL POWER if this happens

Imagine the military does not like the current president. He can go saying "HEY PRESIDENT UR SUSPICIOUS OF TERRORISM" and put the president in jail for lifetime. Same goes for MILLIONS of americans in the US Soil.

This remind u of something? Go check out Napoleon's history and how EVERY FREAKING DICTATOR GOT POWER. IT HAPPENS CAUSE THE MILITARY HAS TOO MUCH POWER AND THE OFFICERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT TO CONQUER THE COUNTRY

Added (2011-12-08, 9:00 PM)
For those of you who dont listen to news, I urge you to LISTEN TO THE OUTCOME OF THE BILL

IF IT PASSES, PLAN TO LEAVE USA AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE -for the judicial gov can nvr reject the amendment. ONLY LAWS that GO TO COURT gets denied but this one is sly.... it says NO COURT..TOO BAD FOR U KIDDY!

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

jonathan290Date: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 8:15 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
i think is a good idea actualy

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 8:50 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i dont think ur american, i may be wrong
i dbout u read the whole thing and are only posting certain topics that were pointed out, which could have been taken out of context
according to what you posted, i agree with it

america owns the world, idc wat u say, we may suck, et, but the world depends on us, sadly, and we aren't doing that great

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

firelordDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 9:02 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
America Has gone crazy.... But, I have never even heard of this bill..... Lol I think I'd rather has this done then Obama taking away the rights of gun ownership. If your information is correct i would agree that it is crazy.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 9:18 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
This is one of the best things they've done past 10 years if not the only thing. You do know that Bush would pass this in a heartbeat though 4 years ago right? I hate Obama and this bill will help. I mean come on, the military wont take you or if they do, the supreme court will turn over the bill. they have the power to say anything that is unconstitutional cant be vetoed by them and go out of effect.

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 9:46 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
Killerbeans, I appreciate your words about the judicial system. But this Bill is VERY sly. Until now, the court was only able to veto bills that were unconstitutional by courts. In this case though, the Bill made the Judicial government powerless.

This is how the Judicial System works:
1. Someone whos accused of breaking the law goes on trial
2. If law does not seem fair, Judicial government can veto it...

But this is what this BILL would do
1. Someone gets arrested from suspicion
2. Judicial System want to do something about it BUT... theres no one going to court
3. No one in court for the BILL => CYA JUDICIAL BRANCH CAUSE NO ONE CAREZ ABOUT U! WE DONT NEED A JUDGE. MILITARIES CAN JUST PUT PPL IN JAIL WITHOUT COURT ! HAHAHAHAHAH u got TROLLED

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
You do know that Bush would pass this in a heartbeat though 4 years ago right?

He woulda signed the other bill (before the new UPDATE of this sh()*t and there would be no worries

Quote (ic3dt3a)
i dont think ur american, i may be wrong
i dbout u read the whole thing and are only posting certain topics that were pointed out, which could have been taken out of context

Go do some research... I have no thoughts on reading 680 pages ..... ya i counted it..LOL - its actually an interesting bill...
i agree to the bill 100 percent except for about 18 paragraphs... 16 just popping and hinting... 2 just A MUST DELETE :P

Added (2011-12-08, 10:43 PM)
And btw.
What if I AM AMERICAN?
noobs. cant u see i speak ingles?

Added (2011-12-08, 10:46 PM)
Lets just hope this bill never passes and if it does, it isnt an amendment (pernament law that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to change even by the judicial)

this bill happened cause of the recent terrorist attacks... ppl are afraid but seriously... what if some guy stands up and takes control of military? wHAT THEN? I DONT WANT ANOTHER HITLER OR NAPOLEON

Message edited by ProGlitcher - Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:28 PM

stoogeDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:10 PM | Message # 7
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
this bill gives the military full power. its almost like dictatorship except whatever they do will not be in mainstream media.

only reason u've read abt this bill or even know abt it is cuz someone from inside is scared of it and scanned and posted it online for the world to see what their 36hour lockdown of the senate was all about.
from what i've seen the bill pretty much works the way this idiot (im surprised he has this much brain lol) has described it. basically the reason this bill is being considered is cuz of the iraqi/american scientist that was shot dead without a trail, some ppl opposed it as to why he didnt get a trail even tho he was a US citizen...
so now they've decided according to this bill, if ur suspected of any terrorist links or any hint that ur abt to or want to oppose military etc u will be kidnapped, put to sleep and put in a coffin with oxygen supplies and then shipped to an unspecified location which would be out of USA, and u will remain detained there without a trail for the rest of ur days...
this bill also gives military the right to pretty much work like police in any US city except it will have way more power and can override any judge, chief of police and even if need be the president.
so if u get a president who wishs to remain in power and have enough influence on the military he can pretty much do this whole process to all his opponents under this bill lol and ship the opposition leaders out of USA forever and keep the detained...

Now @killerbeans, for some reason u cant get ur head out of the box ur in...i've seen u talk shit abt muslims, all i can say to u is get outta of the redneck village ur in and try to catch up with the rest of the world, and instead of talking shit abt ppl/different religions maybe try to understand what/why everything is happening...and please get ur head outta ur ass...the diarrhea has made u almost albino....anyways didnt expect anything better coming from a blonde lol....
if this bill passes, it dont hurt me lol cuz im all the way on the other side of the world, but it will certainly fuk up the USA and its ppl...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:22 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Wow thx stooge
U supported me for the first time smile

ya.... i have that much brain
i have the brains on real life
but not on here...still learning chf footies ..im still a troll smile
--------------

anways HERES THE SUMMARY

THIS BILL ALLOWS EVERYONE TO GO TO JAIL FOR FUN! by the military including the FBI, President, Judicial branch judges, Legislative branch, ur MOMS, ur DADS, ur FRIENDS, ur ENEMIES, urself
and this is what they say in reply "UR a possible TERRORIST"
***once this happens, im joining the military and becomming an officer smile or asking MUDKIPS for help

----

--

--

btw ic3d.. USA (the country i love) is not all sainty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2uTwxAmWSk

So i herd u liek mudkips, ehh?
PS. USA is just a lying biatchy empire. Do u know that the PENTAGON 911 NVR HAPPENED? ya. Does it makes sense that a HUGE airplane broke 1 small door and mysteriously disappeared? NOO! It was an excuse for the military to have the power/money support from the PEOPLE... some bs militaries do to earn POWER. and btw, Iraq was nvr related to 911. it was just an excuse for US to get money from oil :P

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:35 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
oops... i meant to say
George Bush money or Military money

btw...
the iraqi war resulted the military to get

from
180 billion
TO
400 billion a yr

man..nice ppl...
and all i heard from Iraq was...
FREAKING STOP RAPING OUR KIDS AND ATTACKING US AND TAKING OUR LANDS AND TAKING OUR NATURAL RESOURCES
--this is from iraq view probably...im pretty sure terrorism was low in iraq till USA stepped in
----USA messed up iraq war just like the vietnam war

and to stooge: Come to america smile Just not Mexico or USA. My choice is CANADA smile
OH SWEET LAND OF MUDKIPS

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:41 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ProGlitcher)
btw ic3d.. USA (the country i love) is not all sainty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2uTwxAmWSk

So i herd u liek mudkips, ehh?
PS. USA is just a lying biatchy empire. Do u know that the PENTAGON 911 NVR HAPPENED? ya. Does it makes sense that a HUGE airplane broke 1 small door and mysteriously disappeared? NOO! It was an excuse for the military to have the power/money support from the PEOPLE... some bs militaries do to earn POWER. and btw, Iraq was nvr related to 911. it was just an excuse for US to get money from oil :P

usa owns the world, we set the standards for morality and decide not to follow them in certain situations, and we get away with it
we decide who is right and who is an innocent bystander and who isnt
we buy up all the world with our money that has no actual value, and they love us for it
we choose who remains in power and help them reach taht goal
the freedom we currently have is beneficial to the state in the way that we produce more

i gotta go take a shit, taht is all

and dude, u ducking type like i used to when i used to fk around with people before trolling was "cool", yeah i was a hipster back then too

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:46 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
But this issue is real...
not some bullsh*t flame from me...
go search it up right now

and btw.
I love USA too cause of the freedom but this is TOO MUCH
they clearly stepped out of the boundaries

wonder what our founding fathers would say to this...
Probably something like, "LOOKS LIKE USA IS NO MORE! EVERYONE LETS GO CANADA AND RUN AWAY FROM THIS POLICE COUNTRY :)"

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:46 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
rosa this just makes no sense. they didnt complain about terrorism because THEY WERE LeD BY A TERRORIST. Same with Afghan when we kicked out the Russians. I know a very good fictional spy book series by Brad Thor that is about terrorism and stuff that i recommend you read. The first book is called "The Last Commandment". Personally my favorite though was "The Lions of Lucerne".

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:52 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
they didnt complain about terrorism because THEY WERE LeD BY A TERRORIST.

they are complaining about terrorism because they are afraid.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
rosa this just makes no sense.

of course this doesnt. What do u expect? U have to be at least AP government for this crap
If u arent a government girl/guy, u probably would have no clue like ic3d

Added (2011-12-08, 11:52 PM)
OMG I JUST FOUND A WEBSITE THAT SUMMARIZES THIS IN A DUMB LANGUAGE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-12-02/politics/30466471_1_guantanamo-bay-google-news-military-prisons

"By the end of next week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial.

This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial."

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:54 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
By the way you can't say we have a terrible government(by our standards we do) when we have the 2nd least corrupt government in the world while China and Mexico probably have the most(go find a police chief that hasnt taken 10-20 bribes in Mexico).

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 11:05 PM | Message # 15
Grunt
SUMMARIZED AGAIN...not doing anymore

THIS FUTURE AMENDMENT MAKES EVERYONE -including presidents- GO TO JAIL WITHOUT TRIAL AND THE JUDICIAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VETO IT!

Added (2011-12-08, 11:57 PM)
if u still dont understand..
i dont know what to do.........

what i dont understand is

the bill says
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States

and then selfcontradicts itself at the end..
maybe this whole bill is a Christmas TROLL sent from Santa Claus for us being naughty :P

Added (2011-12-09, 0:05 AM)

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
By the way you can't say we have a terrible government(by our standards we do) when we have the 2nd least corrupt government in the world while China and Mexico probably have the most(go find a police chief that hasnt taken 10-20 bribes in Mexico).

OMG IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT
IM TALKING ABOUT THIS BILL

and for ur matter, our government system is one of the best in the world. What better than ditribute power to 3 branches??

Message edited by ProGlitcher - Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 10:58 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » USA Has Gone Crazy
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map