Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 10:57 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WARD OF THE GODS - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
WARD OF THE GODS
stoogeDate: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 7:58 AM | Message # 46
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
orb of static works good on ward but u'd need to be godlike to be able to go against darks or whatever units there is and attack the ward....the best thing i found was priest the 1 on horse...shaman and wands...ward goes like it never exsited

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

AntyoneDate: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 8:50 AM | Message # 47
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
yeah, that's wizard. Btw his ability is also good against towers

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 4:45 PM | Message # 48
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
stooge first off i doubt your new "method" of using alter is new at all

theres only one smart way to use alter and if u do it right it kills EVERYTHING on the map in EVERY base instantly

ive made 30k PLUS in a single alter before in games

and as explained to you already first nto everyone uses aoes and unless there able to time all there aoes instantly they wont kill t4 units before ward heals them at least not fast enuff to stop u from replacing them regularly

as for the pc speed normaly my laptop is fine but i think i lost a cooling fan now i freeze up for like the first 5 min of the game almost compltely making it a bit hard

as for other dispells of course theres ways to do it , doesnt mean its easy to pull off though and a smart player is rough and ready to counter them

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

stoogeDate: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 9:54 PM | Message # 49
Either that mustve been an afk game where every1 was afk for 10 mins and didnt attack any1 else to create that kinda of gold with 1 altar...if even 1 team was attacking another there is no way u can make 30k from 1 altar use u'd need the map to be full of darks, and even than i doubt u'd make 30k from 1 use...

Also its not a new way of using altar rather its a new place u can use altar from...and it makes all the difference cuz nothing and no1 can kill u there.

Message edited by stooge - Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 9:57 PM

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:21 AM | Message # 50
Site Manager
alter should never leave base and never be in harms way

it should be kept by the shops

you simply spam vision all over the map from rats or tot or w/e and then alter poof entire map is clear and you make a rediculous sum of money and yu can either rush in and rape someone or use the opertunity to shore up your defenses as needed

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 2:02 AM | Message # 51
yea and its quite easy to kill altar at the shops but this new spot Cou has been using which now is my fav spot to save anything u dont want dead by penguins or darks or whatever u keep there and nothing can kill it...

once again i dont believe that u make 30k+ with 1 altar use, it does give u alot of gold IF all three teams are there and have masses of units but it still doesnt equal to 30k+

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 2:15 AM | Message # 52
Site Manager
dude ive made 9k+ with a NUKE tower and it has a MUCH more limited kill range

a properly utilized alter killed 3 teams full of darks is a rediculous amount of money

CouDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 2:47 AM | Message # 53
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I'm not sure where this spot is and sounds very interesting but I bet you any money that this will spread like wild fire and all the pros will be doing it and then it won't be so special anymore haha. biggrin

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 3:22 AM | Message # 54
it will only spread if i let cou spread it tongue
but anyways now im confused 1st there were only 2 dark bases now there are 3 dark teams? with 3 dark bases most u'd make is 20k mark

Master-HeroDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 4:56 AM | Message # 55
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Quote (stooge)
once again i dont believe that u make 30k+ with 1 altar use, it does give u alot of gold IF all three teams are there and have masses of units but it still doesnt equal to 30k+

Man I only reached 22k! sad

Inactive mod.

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 5:24 AM | Message # 56
TY master for ur tries.. like i said its not possible to get 30k+ with 1 altar use, unless there are 8 dark bases with masses of units which we all know isnt gonna happen and even if it was like that maximum u'd reach is around 20k to 25k mark...

Master-HeroDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 5:30 AM | Message # 57
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
I think it's possible, but very rare. There is allway some people who leaves before getting darks, so it should be SSD or something..

Inactive mod.

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 5:34 AM | Message # 58
Quote (Master-Hero)
I think it's possible, but very rare. There is allway some people who leaves before getting darks, so it should be SSD or something..

it is impossible because to have 3 teams with 9 dark bases 1. the game shouldve already ended. 2. they wouldve been attacking each other and no1 wuold have such mass amount of units after getting 3 dark bases in each team...
anywys thats the only way its possible if there were 9 dark bases and they were all sitting in base for 5/10 mins to get that sorta mass unit...

if any1 doubts me try it..get 3 teams to have 3 dark bases and use altar after they have mass units....and i bet u wont get 30k+ and if u did show replay and i'll quit wc3 all together and give u my cd key

Message edited by stooge - Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 5:37 AM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 8:49 AM | Message # 59
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Well assuming that you killed all nine heroes that's ~3000 gold
And assume that you got an average of 130 gold for each dark that you killed, that's 207 darks,
Which gives an average of 69 darks per base. (Heh)
If people had just been running around transmuting than that's absolutely possible.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

stoogeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 9:58 AM | Message # 60
except u dont get 130 per dark...and not all bases would have 69 darks at once...same goes for the hero's, not all hero's would be alive at once...

u get arnd 100 gold per dark so assuming u'd have 55 darks per base, thats 16500g and still fails at reaching 30k+
but even if u did have 69 darks per base u'd only make 20700 and 3k from hero's its still under 25k, let alone 30k+

so no again its not possible...good try tho..

Message edited by stooge - Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 10:00 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » WARD OF THE GODS (lol)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<