Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 1:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

List of fixes for v3.7 - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
List of fixes for v3.7
Bond009Date: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 10:55 PM | Message # 46
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
so you mr'd a hero and coulnt use any of its powers at all..? never even heard of that before what did you do to f that up? lol

Bond009Date: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 2:09 AM | Message # 47
Overall Site Owner
a long while ago i tested it and units inside the blimps do count towards donation spell.. so is this ok? should i leave it as is knowing that troll bats are a perfect counter to this and can take care of it fairly easy or should i make units not count that are inside a blimp
also keep in mind i already nerfed donation at lvl 3 slightly

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 3:04 AM | Message # 48
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Bond009)
make units not count that are inside a blimp

this might be good. if ppl wants to count these units in blimp then bat should be allowed to get inside this blimp but its not that easy to get in.
just 1~5 frost can easily block bat. also when there is TOT. this donation might be way to be better than xmute.

Plus some high level AOE should cost much more mana than now. Like shockwave, carrion swarm, frost nova, blizzard, acid.
think about it just 2 aoe shot can easily kill every tier3 units.
for tier3. it cost 950 + 1400 + 2000 + some golds for upgrade.
on the other hand. aoe users, all they need to reach lv6 aoe are just 1~2 tome and mana potion with mana pendant or w/e.
and this aoe user can easily mess up tech user.

Rest in Peace Rookies

killerrangeDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 7:03 AM | Message # 49
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
why not make donation at a max with units? say, donation level 1 - max at 30 units. donation level 2 - max at 50 units. donation level 3 - max at 70 units.

I'm here to help :D

Bond009Date: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 1:43 PM | Message # 50
Overall Site Owner
i made the bat better and it can get the blimps in store area now, also it does a bit more splash damage and has 20% evasion and if your worried about frost towers slowing it down use a speed scroll before you send a few in wink

killerrangeDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 7:00 PM | Message # 51
Zombie Pirate
so thats a no to my idea?

I'm here to help :D

Bond009Date: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 7:26 PM | Message # 52
Overall Site Owner
lol nah theres no point, donation lvl3 14 x 70 = 980 to take all that risk to keep all those units as massive feed to other teams and have it cap at 70 being under 1000 gold which is like 1/3rd crappier than xmute and with a little longer cd time kinda sucks

doof43Date: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 8:32 PM | Message # 53
Noob
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
hey i just want to know if your doing anything about donation because there is a lot of cheating going on with it and it is definately ruining games something has to be done i dont really know what but someone told me you are aware of the problem not sure if this is true as i didnt know the person telling me but i hope you are and have a solution to it

Message edited by doof43 - Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 8:58 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 9:31 PM | Message # 54
Zombie Pirate
More ideas: 1. Creeps. buff the turtle!!! give more hp and armor or better skills. its never used but it should be.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 10:07 PM | Message # 55
Overall Site Owner
yes donation is fixed now but i have other things i need to get finished in 3.7 before i can release it, it will be soon

and not a bad idea it could use a tad more hp

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 11:32 PM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
Actually I have some ideas for donation that could make it not so op, but still keep it reasonably similar to transmute.

1. Add a gold penalty to units in zeppelin. Honestly sound is right, all you need to counter the bats is 1-5 frosts. You sit the zeps in the back of your base and just stun the bats as the come in. Another easy counter is a pocky. You only need 1 pocky to silence 5-10 bats. So instead of taking gold penalty completely away, you could possibly just make them half the bounty for units in a zeppelin. I'd always take transmute if i knew that units in zeps wouldn't count towards donation gold.

2. They are way easy to kill if not in zeps if even 1 person goes aoe ww.

Please consider these because donation will be completely useless if u take away the donation on units in zeps.

LadyInYellowDate: Monday, 27-Jun-2011, 9:05 AM | Message # 57
Grunt
Donation pisses me off when one has 2 tots-darks-team has militiad
and then put army in zeps
now what so u do??
Ur darks cant do anything cUse.of 2 tots
so zep shouldnt count

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » List of fixes for v3.7 (within a day or 2)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<