Thursday, 02-May-2024, 7:12 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback)
What do you like more for playing style
1. v3.8 [ 12 ] [33.33%]
2. v3.9 [ 24 ] [66.67%]
Answers total: 36
SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:02 PM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Legal_life)
I think I have mentioned this before to lots of people, mass pool is almost impossible to counter now, I have seen so many teams done it, from t0 to t3-4 5 minutes after mass, that's a bunch of bull shit.

I probably played 3.9 more than you but I haven't seen many mass pooling team players. actually there aren't many teams now. most of ppl join game alone and they just make up random team.
no offense but several peoples like you, deathknight, xmonstard, cheesy and some others who always playing as stacked team is really hard to beat with random team(weather they are decent or not). on the other hand, it's really easy to win with stacked team. it pissing me off when they talk shit and big with stacked team.
probably that's why your opponent choose mass pool strategy but actually early mass pool tech should be exception. because it isn't legit way to win.

Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
I have 6 different witnesses who saw that level 5 nova and scepter couldnt kill a hunt. One of them was bond. Please try it ingame.

why does lv5 nova and shockwave have to kill huntress? you are so stupid and that's why you always need the best players in your team. otherwise play under the alt and hide yourself like rat.

1st off it's basically 3v3v3v3 game. that means you have to play against 9 players. so you can face more than 10 aoes in 1 game. so what if every units dies just 2 shot of aoe why does ppl have to use unit?

2nd Night Elf have resistant to spell damages but they are weakest race vs every other Race. Tier4 dryad can't even win other t2 units like militia, skell warriors, head hunters.
anyway if it was skell warriors or other t2 units might dead at once, unless it wasnt upgraded unit. But if it was upgraded unit, then its bull shit. because they probably spent much more money than shockwave sceptor.

3rd base have good defense method like towers and you can support by base armor aura and attack. there are units too.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:11 PM

Bond009Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:05 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea lvl5 nova does 300 aoe and if i remember right the wave scepter item does like 450 which is what he said he did and hunters have 650hp with 15% i think which should have 10% (i think the spell got mixed up maybe)

10%
300 - 30 = 270
450 - 45 = 405
total = 675

15%
300 - 45 = 255
450 - 67 = 382
total = 637

it was just short of killing them all.. lol

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:18 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I think its funny. You idiots just like 3.9 because its a newer version, but I don't any of you doing something with what's been added. And yes don't bullshit saying you do, because I have eyes... So you guys are just useless as an opinion or a vote.

And stooge I think its funny you're saying all of what you said because you're a bigger aoe fan than I am. You can't tech for shit. Like I said people are attracted to new shit but can't actually back it up like sound or me.

Added (2011-12-10, 5:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
btw sound I see you playing 3.8 more still so I have to ask why. You basically made 3.9 for us. and don't deny this I see you in hpmm bot all the time

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:40 PM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I like most of the changes, every now and then I wish I could get the tot sooner tho, making it require t3 base makes it cost a lot more to get it, however I have adapted to the change.

I think acid needs a little buff not as good as a it was in 3.8 but better then it is right now..

I think that the multishot tower shouldn't require a tier in ftd version.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 4:52 PM | Message # 20
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
btw sound I see you playing 3.8 more still so I have to ask why. You basically made 3.9 for us. and don't deny this I see you in hpmm bot all the time

after 3.9 came out. I played 3.9 much more than 3.8 and the only reason that I played in 3.8 is when assaisn and bondbot doesnt hosting or no ppl or some other friends like bikini asked me to join it. I don't have to make up lie about this on the internet.

actually 3.8 was better than anyother previous version but now 3.9 is better , because its not a just newer version it's much more balanced and tweaked.
nerfing AOEs gave chance to every other unpopular spells. also buffing tech encouraged ppl to use tech.
I think it should give more chance to other unfamous spells and varity of selecting their race and tier.
sprit link and dark ritual has been removed. also nobody uses siphon mana and brilliance aura and some other spells. but those skills have their own characteristic and which is really powerful spells in ladder if you know how to use it right. I know this isn't ladder but these spells came from ladder and still exist in CHF. but for what? to give more chance to lose ?

The reason that I attracted to this game is, it could customize my own build.
But look at it. most of ppl picking strongest spells to get victory and choose strogest strategy ftw.
In this game, if spells were more balanced, then ppl can make tons of possible combines and much more strategy with team. And I believe that can make much more interesting game.
you can think about new build and strategy and also you can take fun from counter play.
nowdays, I can't find any fun from those aoes and bolt coil roots lasso hk opponents.

your best friend xmonsterr said to me that he havent had fun on chf in a while.
I guess he just got bored at abusing op things and easy win.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:10 PM

VexslasherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:02 PM | Message # 21
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

This is also why I like this map better then any other warcraft map. And I like it much more then the normal footmen frenzy which hasn't been updated in years :P another thing I like about chf is the updates keep coming in smile

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:05 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 0
w.e im off by a lot lol. i thought it did 550 dmg not 450. and i also thot that it was 10% resist. that makes a big diff considering i did the math right.

Added (2011-12-10, 6:04 PM)

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
but I don't any of you doing something with what's been added. And yes don't bullshit saying you do, because I have eyes... So you guys are just useless as an opinion or a vote.

you obvs havent played me as i havent chosen ww since and i use a new skill or the mana dragon almost every game(ask sound as it pisses him off when i try to use drilliance).

Added (2011-12-10, 6:05 PM)

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
brilliance aura

mauling with jaina, take tich and brilliance, get 1 scepter and then just get agi and tell me you die.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:09 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Except last 2 times i played you without a stacked team, you were destroyed. Stop pulling shit out of your ass sound. Face it, your a failure to all Koreans.

Anyway cheesy made a poll for the players on ombuserver and they all say 3.9 is crap and 3.8 was much more fun. And add talk, i conn to the 3.8 vote. They don't go on forums but I asked them and they said 3.8 is better.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:14 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
So this version is for more elite players and all of your mottos are basically adapt now or stay noob/feed for the pros? Really you guys can go piink your self centered asses then.

Now the newt topic. Everyone said it was p yes yes but then again everything can be op if used correctly..... The newt was a way for techers to start out, newt/tech strategies. Everybody probably has done it when they first started to tech. But now the fact that newts are useless... might as well take it out of the duckin game.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:18 PM | Message # 25
Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Anyway cheesy made a poll for the players on ombuserver and they all say 3.9 is crap and 3.8 was much more fun. And add talk, i conn to the 3.8 vote. They don't go on forums but I asked them and they said 3.8 is better.

so why do they say 3.9 is crap? because their best aoe spells arent as much good as old times?
leave some feed back instead of Paki's nasty bitching

Rest in Peace Rookies

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:22 PM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
so why do they say 3.9 is crap? because their best aoe spells arent as much good as old times?
leave some feed back instead of Paki's nasty bitching

Awww, your so mad. Go outside, and take a break from CHF. All these losses are putting stress on you, you might get a heart attack.

Because they don't like the instant change. And i've been smacking them with tech easy, just like I did to you on 3.8.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:26 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
after 3.9 came out. I played 3.9 much more than 3.8 and the only reason that I played in 3.8 is when assaisn and bondbot doesnt hosting or no ppl or some other friends like bikini asked me to join it. I don't have to make up lie about this on the internet.

actually 3.8 was better than anyother previous version but now 3.9 is better , because its not a just newer version it's much more balanced and tweaked.
nerfing AOEs gave chance to every other unpopular spells. also buffing tech encouraged ppl to use tech.
I think it should give more chance to other unfamous spells and varity of selecting their race and tier.
sprit link and dark ritual has been removed. also nobody uses siphon mana and brilliance aura and some other spells. but those skills have their own characteristic and which is really powerful spells in ladder if you know how to use it right. I know this isn't ladder but these spells came from ladder and still exist in CHF. but for what? to give more chance to lose ?

But look at it. most of ppl picking strongest spells to get victory and choose strogest strategy ftw.
In this game, if spells were more balanced, then ppl can make tons of possible combines and much more strategy with team. And I believe that can make much more interesting game.
you can think about new build and strategy and also you can take fun from counter play.
nowdays, I can't find any fun from those aoes and bolt coil roots lasso hk opponents.

your best friend xmonsterr said to me that he havent had fun on chf in a while.
I guess he just got bored at abusing op things and easy win.

That game was an ars, and yes ars is just naturally funner. NO MATTER THE BUILD. I had fun with healing spray and dark ritual ontopped with deathpact. ARS is just naturally funner all the time. So your last remark was just big no.

Added (2011-12-10, 6:26 PM)
So you really just wanna ma lose all the players? They were having a blast with the idea that there was a footmen game based more so for your hero.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:30 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
deleted due to swearing - 9000

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:38 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:37 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Let me tell you a up theory. 5.4, and all the other footmen versions really relied on teching. Now the fact that every footmen was the same routine, YOU HAVE TO TECH TO WIN but eh you can have fun with heroes at times... It made the sequels and everything about footmen just die out. No more 4.2, no more 5.4, no more ultimate because it was the exact same bullshit. Now chf is still popular from the fact that you can acually have fun, and mak your hero a role model for the game. If chf gets down to the levels of 5.4, or 4.2 or 7.1 w.e the hell. This will die fast just like those now.

Yes the fact that these games were older than chf is a factor, but its not an arguable factor.....

Added (2011-12-10, 6:37 PM)
I MEAN LOOK AT HOW FAR CHF HAS COME JUST FROM THE IDEA WE CAN DEVELOP OUR HERO, SUCCESSFULLY OR FAILING. NOW THAT THIS BASIS IS REALLY HARD JUST MADE THIS BASCIALLY THE SAME STYLE AS THE OLDER FOOTMEN

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:39 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
I MEAN LOOK AT HOW FAR CHF HAS COME JUST FROM THE IDEA WE CAN DEVELOP OUR HERO, SUCCESSFULLY OR FAILING. NOW THAT THIS BASIS IS REALLY HARD JUST MADE THIS BASCIALLY THE SAME STYLE AS THE OLDER FOOTMEN

CUM HARDER biggrin biggrin

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<