Friday, 17-May-2024, 2:29 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback)
What do you like more for playing style
1. v3.8 [ 12 ] [33.33%]
2. v3.9 [ 24 ] [66.67%]
Answers total: 36
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:11 PM | Message # 46
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
sound's idea was the best so far. make 3.9 be hosted on hpmm and 3.8 on bondbot.

stoogeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:16 PM | Message # 47
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol cheesy ur only gonna cry cuz now ur forced to come up with something new and maybe play something other then ww aoe, yes i have used most shit on 3.9 and aoe isnt as useless as u guys are trying to make it sound like...

aoe is still strong as fuk, just not as op as it used to be...none of the aoe's actually been nurfed below lvl5....

btw bond NE still sux ass....ravens, acid, chain owns a whole bunch of them....

NE is still the weak tech even with the spell resistance...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:21 PM | Message # 48
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i mean look at this.. the aoe and tech changes are just a small part.. i dont think the pubs are really preferring 3.8 becuz of this that much..

sounds idea will be a good test with switching bots..

whos the other 5 ppl that dont like 3.9 and what for other than their favorite aoe combos being nerfed late game a bit?

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:27 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Im not talking about the content itself jesus I'm not a retard. I'm talking about how the style has changed so much. Read what I said in my original first post.

Added (2011-12-10, 10:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (stooge)
lol cheesy ur only gonna cry cuz now ur forced to come up with something new and maybe play something other then ww aoe, yes i have used most shit on 3.9 and aoe isnt as useless as u guys are trying to make it sound like...

aoe is still strong as fuk, just not as op as it used to be...none of the aoe's actually been nurfed below lvl5....

btw bond NE still sux ass....ravens, acid, chain owns a whole bunch of them....

NE is still the weak tech even with the spell resistance...

And that is bullshit, you do the exact same shit as b4. You're a faggot that wants to be part of the majority group I've seen you play and you can't even adapt to your own promises.....

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:37 PM

stoogeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 11:39 PM | Message # 50
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
lol u wanna cry? cuz u cant tech or play unstacked??? specially since there isnt no more aoe abuse like it used to be? cry bitch cry and make another QQ post to get some attention.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 2:15 AM | Message # 51
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
I'm pretty sure cheesy had destroyed you when you've been stacked and him solo. Oh and I've destroyed you our last 4 games easy also. I suggest you spend less time sucking ass on wc3 and more time with idk your child?

Added (2011-12-11, 3:15 AM)
Oh and sound, your a joke. Your last win against me was what, 15 games ago due to black arrow 1 hero focus bk? Maybe if you play another 3k games you may become decent to give me a challenge. Oh lets not forget, your own boyfriend 13ikini (no hate against u bro) called you a dumbass and a fail. He thinks we are 10x the players you'll ever be. Finally he realized the truth. You know you suck when your buttbuddy calls you shit. Sorry sound maybe next time cool

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 2:17 AM

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 2:22 AM | Message # 52
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
your own boyfriend 13ikini (no hate against u bro) called you a dumbass and a fail

Biki would really say that to Sound? maybe taken out of context o.O

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 2:35 AM | Message # 53
Zombie Pirate
Yep happened yesterday after me and cheesy ass raped them and sound quit QQ and started whispering hate messages due to his antisocial nerd rage issues.

Added (2011-12-11, 3:35 AM)
Anyway thats my last shit talking post from here on out. I just wanna play this game for fun, not to hear all of you nerds bitch, rage and cry from losing.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 2:48 AM | Message # 54
Head Administrator
here, have more buddy!

I DONT WANNA LOSE ANYMORE XMON!!! QQ QQ QQ WAAAA haw haw x

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:18 AM | Message # 55
Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (Cou)
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
your own boyfriend 13ikini (no hate against u bro) called you a dumbass and a fail

Biki would really say that to Sound? maybe taken out of context o.O

I never thought he would talk shit about me back behind. 1 of my team disconnected before mass and me and bikini failed mass. cuz we had corner mass. and then after mass we completely failed . xmonsterr team hero lv was like 13 while I was 8 and bikini was 7. I couldn't find any chance to win so I asked him to leave this. but he didn't replied. ye he was afk so I left. Idk what happend to next. I just waited him in channel but got whispered from xmonsterrr and saids bikini is making fun of me. so I asked and yes it seemed he talked shit about me to them cuz I gave up game instead of sitting in there.
no matter what, you can lose and you can win. I've won so many games but also lost game countless times. And sometimes losing game makes ppl mad and cry hard. It's same to me cuz I am only human.
w/e... I swear I never talked shit about him to others. just sad. these online game human relationship is funny. .
anyway good job xmonsterr. you made another great drama in this feed back thread. you are the only one that I have hatred in videogame.

Rest in Peace Rookies

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 10:46 AM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
whos the other 5 ppl that dont like 3.9 and what for other than their favorite aoe combos being nerfed late game a bit

xMonsTeRRR Flamefusion/Deathknight (idk about bring.it) Legal Stax Fallen

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 2:24 PM | Message # 57
Zombie Pirate
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
you made another great drama in this feed back thread. you are the only one that I have hatred in videogame.

If only you didn't quote me in your first post. GJ Sound YOU made a great drama. And hatred? Dude I think you need a psychologist, is this game really messing with your mind? Dw, I'll back off and stop making you rage and talking shit. Maybe your problems will get better that way.

Added (2011-12-11, 3:24 PM)
to stooge from cheesy: Well sadly to say you haven't won ove me in the past 2 months now, and your last loss to me was, well this will be emberassing haha, you had phantom and footy addict, my build was awe aura, firebolt and acid bomb. I lost mass but caught up becausr\e you suck. Remember that? No you don't want to so its cool. So for now just shush bro

to 9k from cheesy: and also 9k you're just favoriting me you're not trying to be a legit moderator. Look at the other kids that swear constantly but nothings being done. Just thought I should point that out

last thing from cheesy: This drama part was started by me ill admit and take the blame but im just annoyed at the fact that none of you have concrete proof like I do supporting or going against 3.9... I gave proof, examples and details and quoted proof as to why 3.9 should be taken down a notch. You however just throw your d1#ks (edited just for you blondie) around saying newer is better.... and yes I can go pretty hard against your examples simply through my observations of your play...

and back to my (monster) main point which 9k deleted for no reason

WC3 is different from other games simply because of the introduction of a hero unit. Whether you want a true footmen frenzy game or not, it wont happen simply because of the hero. WC3 is different from SC2. The hero is supposed to be a strong spell casting unit that can hurt armies. Sadly, none of you realize this. You can't truly balance tech and aoe simply because wc3 wasn't designed for it. 3.8 was the best version. Tech was strong. Aoe was stronger. But if you were a good player, you could beat aoe with tech. Sure you needed pool but isnt that what happens in 3v3 games? People work together, distributing gold is just one part of it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 4:17 PM

BikiniandPunaniDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 6:01 PM | Message # 58
Grunt
lol this world is f-ed up is all im gna say!!! wtf is the point of making something out of nothing??? i didnt say shit like that bout him fist of all. i am a man and when i say something, i stand by it. All i said that game was that i was pissed that sound quit while i was afk... how the duck does that become all that big story out of no where??? like i said i stand by what i say, when sound asked me if i "made fun of him" i told him that i said exactly what i said here, that i was afk answering a phonecall and i came back and he left the fucking game, i told that to him to just like i said in the game! this world, or maybe only this forum, is sorta fucked up how ppl take something and twist it 10000 times to their benefit!

I am only gona correct what cou said, and its not "maybe taken out of context", it is taken out of context! w.e im not gona sit here and act like a kid, i know what really happened, and its obvious as to whats going on here. guess this world is a manipulation puzzle. ppl go to extreme heights to do whatever just to win over their rivals.

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 6:47 PM | Message # 59
Head Administrator
Thats what I thought biki, I had a feeling you wouldnt piss on your homes. smile mind you I always make fun of stogge all the time but we roll like that lol.

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 6:48 PM

ItSoVeR9000Date: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:42 PM | Message # 60
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Awards: 1
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
to 9k from cheesy: and also 9k you're just favoriting me you're not trying to be a legit moderator. Look at the other kids that swear constantly but nothings being done. Just thought I should point that out

I reproofed soundwaves and Icetea last night. I like them, and I am not playing favorites. I just find is so disrespectful when I give you plenty of warnings about swearing and then you STILL go and swear numerous times in almost every post. Its time consuming to go and edit around 95% of YOUR posts. Please come to me before you just "assume" I am playing favorites and just gave you reproofs, cause that is not the case.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<