Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:59 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback)
What do you like more for playing style
1. v3.8 [ 12 ] [33.33%]
2. v3.9 [ 24 ] [66.67%]
Answers total: 36
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:40 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
So my best suggestion is. Leave tech the way it is right now, with all the buffs you added but make aoes where they were in 3.8 and same with creeps. You really only needed to do 1 thing not 2

If teching can be the only useful way to play, than this is no longer chf. Just custom footies.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:43 PM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:57 PM | Message # 32
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
And i've been smacking them with tech easy, just like I did to you on 3.8.

another funny shit here. your boy friend cheesy always cried about mass pool untill he fell in love with you. your boy friend left so many crying post about mass pool. just go check it or ask him. how many times did I pwned you with mass pool tech on 3.4 and how many times did you cried and left? tech wasnt good and aoe were so strong but you and your boy friend couldnt do any shit. I haven't used mass pool tech like half year. and now it seems you abusing it. come up with some new things.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
So you really just wanna make this game for you? Or just ducking lose all the players?

it's funny to hear this bull shit. make game for me? how so?
And ppl leaving this game cuz of aoes? that's interesting.
I've met hatoup when 3.9 1st came out. I thought it was fake but he was real hato who was shammy of hpmm.
he was looking for some new things and he tried using tech. anyway I bet countless ppl left this game by mass aoes and bolt coil, probably golems too.
I am pretty sure that tech isn't reason. becasue this is footmen frenzy which is mean to use units.
if tech is so op why not just tier up and use tech?

Rest in Peace Rookies

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:07 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
tech is better, less hero playing noobs, its footies ffs not hero arena.

also, i couldnt get a regular multi shot at tier 1 lol?

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
sprit link and dark ritual has been removed. also nobody uses siphon mana and brilliance aura and some other spells. but those skills have their own characteristic and which is really powerful spells in ladder if you know how to use it right. I know this isn't ladder but these spells came from ladder and still exist in CHF. but for what? to give more chance to lose ?

the thing is, mostly every1 plays hero only, so spells like dark ritual, death pact, brilliance aura, spirit link, warp gate(or w.e its called) are rarely used. the only used ones aremostly healing wave and healing spray for golems... i do see ur point tho, but brilliance aura adds no actual benefit unless bond begins adding creeps with aoes on them, yes lightning shield and the other spells are useful at the beginning, but once u hit lvl 7, theres no need for these, especially since these creeps are transmutable and also being weak with no magic resistance at all. so yeah, brilliance aura is actually useless.. o yeah, u could do like a spell immune priest of protection that has like 700hp and has giant heal ward, price him at 1k(due to spell immunity) and it ward heals 5hp per second(or basically the heal rate counters lvl 4poison?)

..could u half the life of golems? i mean i know theres lizards, but their devour is just horrible at succeeding. since ur keeping the golems spell immune, halfing their life shouldnt be much of a problem?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:25 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)

it's funny to hear this bull shit. make game for me? how so?
And ppl leaving this game cuz of aoes? that's interesting.
I've met hatoup when 3.9 1st came out. I thought it was fake but he was real hato who was shammy of hpmm.
he was looking for some new things and he tried using tech. anyway I bet countless ppl left this game by mass aoes and bolt coil, probably golems too.
I am pretty sure that tech isn't reason. becasue this is footmen frenzy which is mean to use units.
if tech is so op why not just tier up and use tech?

You havent been here for even a you have no idea what history was going on. No1 left cuz of aoes, if that was true chf wouldnt even be here or be updated anymore. Some people jump around on interests. Isis for example left because he just wasn't feeling it anymore, he said it was a great game but just wasn't feeling it anymore. Some left because they had too. and some left because they have a life.......... Yg drunk with power right now and you

Added (2011-12-10, 7:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and sound how I know you wanna make this for you only is for the fact you just openly said who g about the mexicans, which is about 80% of our community.....

I like those guys, and I don't want em to vanish due to some fags who agree but don't apply to shit with what they say. And the fact that everyone here is basically saying that like cou and lizz and stooge. People we're settling in for fun with heroes, which is the first time to ever happen in footmen history but boom huge drastic changes that we're fimiliar with but they aren't. Fuck it its a waste of time, nobody has a brain to think of the outcome or predict it well..

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:29 PM

TehbigbeeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:34 PM | Message # 35
Rifleman
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
I never played 3.9 much(blame my crappy computer), but the thing about aoes for me is that its one of the best things to do vs stacked team. Teching is hard vs them, because you're usually going to have a crappy mass, and end up with only 700 gold and be lvl4. You're stuck if you took the teching path but if you went aoe hen you sceptre up and let's say you get lucky and make 800 gold and are lvl6. If aoes are that bad, then I doubt you're going anywhere after that(maybe you get a dtower in a base and kill some foots with aoes), but then that even is kind of pressing your luck, since the stacked team will probably have skeles by then, maybe even kodos. Then you're getting bked before you know it, since you can't afford to waste gold on towers, and lack the power to kill those units on your own. But like I said I never even played so, I'm just guessing lol. I have played tech though, and I know when you feed from that crappy team, you're getting kodos(or skeles but you can bk with them too)

Message edited by Tehbigbee - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:35 PM

dagottoDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 36
Archer
Group: New Users
lol aoes i still very good to use i went impale and chainlightning and were owning the teching guys (until they mass tped and killed my base)

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:52 PM | Message # 37
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Quote (dagotto)
owning the teching guys

Quote (dagotto)
until they mass tped and killed my base

Doesn't sound like owning to me happy

Inactive mod.

Legal_lifeDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:56 PM | Message # 38
Zombie Pirate
theres a reason 3.9 is filling slower than 3.8

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:12 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
If teching can be the only useful way to play, than this is no longer chf. Just custom footies.

custom footies was a fun map, immolation and bash on footies was badass, just get panda smile

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:35 PM | Message # 40
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
mexicans, which is about 80% of our community.....

you mean the armenians and peruvians. those are south american and middle eastern.....

Bond009Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:43 PM | Message # 41
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
i read all this and it sounds like 66% here like the new style and 33% like the old, but the 33% are also claiming that many pubs are on the 33% and i think i believe it a bit becuz of this..
Quote (Legal_life)
theres a reason 3.9 is filling slower than 3.8

bondbot use to fill just as fast or faster.. and not anymore.. which is odd..

The big thing i dont get though is aside from NE any big changes to 3.9 arent even seen till late game.. so idk why its such a huge deal? i didnt even really nerf lvl5 aoe's only lvl 6's and t3+ got a bit of a buff from magic. Not really any other major buffs.. just from magic, so unit vs unit is still pretty much as it was.
aoes are still very strong maulers are still op tech is still not the top thing in the game and probably never will be.

Personally aside from maybe t2 NE being a bit too strong now and maybe t2 orc.. i think 3.9 is much better.
I dont like change either with most things in life.. but when im working on 3.9 i was already getting use to everything as i was making it.. so i already had time to adjust in my head with what was happening so i was already kind of use to it.

If tech is ever OP its when you vs AI and i'm sure u all know this..lol And as many times as i played and tested my AI which was like 50+ times (it doesnt desync anymore btw biggrin )
I could still hold my own vs AI with a little tech and good aoe's I think aoes have always been a bit on the strong side so i would rather take a bit of the magic resistance % away and leave aoes as is.

bolt does like 900 and coil does 950 now as where carrion did 650? i mean.. why even get hero killers when you can get aoes and HK and UK? aoe's were a bit on the high side, i think they are good now.

I think alot of you are forgetting that none of this you are talking is even affected in 3.9 from t0-t2 nothing is different AT ALL and with aoes from lvl1-5 nothing is different. (in fact i buffed a few aoe's at lvl5 by like 5 dmg)
Its only lvl6 aoe's and tech t3+ we are talking about here.. So all those games you mass pool teched and rushed with t2 units doesnt even apply here

Maybe a middle grounds is needed as a stepping stone and i understand that.. but i think ppl are over reacting just a bit.
Try and think if this was the first version you ever played and you never knew what it use to be.. then it wouldn't be such a big deal to you right?

Its not that the changes are bad.. its that its just too much change all at once and its hard to adjust, and i understand that. Arc shed's a tear sometimes too about change

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:26 PM | Message # 42
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
bondbot use to fill just as fast or faster.. and not anymore.. which is odd..

assasin-bot fills faster than any ohter bot which hosting 3.9. some ppl saids that its less laggy than bondbot.
I've seen it a lot assbot hosting more than 3 games at the same time and it ran out autohosting numbers fastly so thats why this bot staying in channel more than anyother days.
there are more than 60 admins in this bot and they prefer to play here. I don't think pub doesn't care about admin free rule since every good players stacking in bondbot.

change map and check it again then. make bondbot host 3.8 and hpmm 3.9

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:27 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:36 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
You can't simply re-imagine as if this game has just/is the first chf version ever started especially if theres been like 20 versions of this game now... This is no dam placebo effect...

And bond just because 66% agree doesn't mean they actually do, they just wanna be part of the new group. I bet, wait no sorry, I KNOW 75% of those people that are for 3.9 don't even try the new shit from 3.9. So you all like 3.9 but alot of you aren't using it? Hmm I wonder why.....

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:44 PM | Message # 44
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Hmm I wonder why.....

well the glitches are fixed... and what do u mean by 'using the new shit'? theres nothing really new in 3.9. zombie mode and uim are just there cuz bond had some free time and was bored... for the rest theres just some buffs to tech and late lvl aoe thats weakened a bit

THecashDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 9:07 PM | Message # 45
Grunt
HI this is HPMM speaking. 3.9 is awesome but i cant see why some ppl hate it, I see no differences only new spells are here biggrin

HPMM=THecash

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<