Thursday, 02-May-2024, 10:58 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback)
What do you like more for playing style
1. v3.8 [ 12 ] [33.33%]
2. v3.9 [ 24 ] [66.67%]
Answers total: 36
stoogeDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:00 AM | Message # 61
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Lol cheesy the game ur referring to was when 1 of ur allies dc before he got a hero and 2nd One was afk and u 1 hero'd haha ur just a dumb kid and always will be...if u had any guts at all u wouldnt be making 10000000's of alts to hide ur sorry ass that goes for u to monster...don't forget the "4 games" u won 3 of them were under alts and the last one I had 700+pings lol I kept pinging and proving to ur ass...or maybe u were busy with a customer at the 7/11 while I was pinging should check ur replays and ask legal I think he was with me lol...

And congrats u killed me hahaha ur life must be complete...go to America open 7/11 and find an online game then hack in it and troll everyone that plays it = life complete...

Cou u talk shit abt me??? Butch I didn't know that...I'm gonna start talking shit abt u too now hahahah...Cou is a fag deal with it

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

CouDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 3:20 AM | Message # 62
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (stooge)

Cou u talk shit abt me??? Butch I didn't know that...I'm gonna start talking shit abt u too now hahahah...Cou is a fag deal with it

lol I say it to your face boy, I aint no back stabber ahahaha

Quote (stooge)
And congrats u killed me hahaha ur life must be complete

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 10:55 AM | Message # 63
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Lmfao stooge it doesnt matter if it was me or not because i was on Legal's team for one of them and you+shk were focusing him anyway. Also, you saw me beat u the 1st game, then i beat u with the same acc 2nd games, and then beat you again with the same acc the 3rd game and then i switched to xmonsterr and beat you for the 4th game. Thanks for the easy 4 consecutive wins. And it funny cuz the last game I had higher ping than you. Ill upload the replay for your retarded self dw. You can see that you get messed up by someone who lags even more than you. Maybe if you play for another 4-5 years you can be decent. I think u should start hacking cuz u suck ballz for someone whos been playing for this long

Added (2011-12-13, 11:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Wow the votes are really even. But it tips over on the 3.8 side because of the mexicans. Here's the poll on their page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/Clanapf/

you have to ask to be in the group and one of the no lifews that is on 24/7 will add you

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Monday, 12-Dec-2011, 10:42 AM

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 11:52 AM | Message # 64
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
U guys were both laggin hard, so I had to carry this kid Xmon cause u and him were lagging ur balls out

Xmon ping from 400-1200

Stooge ping from 600-800

So it was decently fair. Idk.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 4:34 PM | Message # 65
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Legal_life)
I had to carry this kid Xmon

Jokester over hurrr!

Quote (Legal_life)
Xmon ping from 400-1200

Stooge ping from 600-800

all wrong.

Quote (stooge)
last one I had 700+pings lol I kept pinging and proving to ur ass

all lies

My ping was always higher than yours. Always.

Added (2011-12-13, 5:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
As you can see, my ping was way higher than yours at all times. So don't try to bullshit and lie yourseld out of this. Just admit you lost four conescutive games in a row. And none of them were even close for you. All of them were rape and easy. So what is that

Monster:20
stooge.:1

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 6:07 PM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 8:56 PM | Message # 66
Ninja
Awards: 1
xMoNsTeRRR, this useless bitch came here to troll for nothing.

anyway around 90% of chf players doesnt visit this forum.
so that polll thing can't represent everything.

but I am pretty sure 3.9 is better and much more balanced version.

let me tell you 2 biggest change from 3.8 to 3.9

#1 it's chimera, phoenix armor type.

I put this on the first place. those 2 ultimate with some combines(like golem, bear or other summon) could kill base and towers without tech. which means you can save your money or dont really have to care about next plan so you could spend it for tome or items. And this have been made unfair and imbalance situation to tech player vs nontech player. chimeras and phoenix have 2nd type attack which only affects to units. and this one can make every nearby units to red hp. so it was one of the best UK and BK ultimate.
although bat rider can hit them but have you noticed that most of chimera or phoenix player pick carrion swarm?
just 1 shot of lv6 carrion can drop every bat riders.
so actually in previous version, bear swarm chimera didn't have profer counter unless they spend tons of money for tech.
which is bull shit. think about it. you think it's fair? and think about it who really want to roll back this to 3.8 and this build.

#2 golem armor type.
usually it was one of the best counter for ww aoes. but not only aoes. it raped low level tech and bked base and towers(except) easily.

so let me tell you why this creep armor type shouldnt be fort.
1st - cuz of their physical state.
rock golem is magic immunity. 1k hp with fort armor. it have bash. it have stun skill which cd is so short. cost is only 500 and it have 2 stock.
yea it was too op to every thing.

2nd - strategy
lots of ppl think goleming need profer build for it. but it isn't. all you need is just unholy aura or endurance aura.
so you can use this creep whenever you want if you have just a little micro.
lets suppose it in normal game. when one of pro team rape mass they just send their units to weakest force and feed off from them.
they can earn a lot of moneys.
usually ppl doesnt know how to spend their money but if you have brain you might use this to overwhelm all the opponent.
1 is TOME. 2 is golems
if you rape mass. and your team got both of above things. then its GG. sitting in game is waste of time. which it happend again to me biki vs xmon cheesy cyray.
you might think that I am afraid of vs them. but not at all. they know which things are op and mechanic of this game exactly.
All I can say is, they are just abuser of op things. sounds like pussy but w/e

anyway another main changes in 3.9 is above tier3 units with spell resistant.
but actally this things should've done years before.
you think it was balanced at previous version?

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 11:56 PM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 9:17 PM | Message # 67
Zombie Pirate
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
you might think that I am afraid of vs them. but not at all. they know which things are op and mechanic of this game exactly.

ill give you credit for that, your not scared to play me... i guess some people have an affinity for losing.
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
xMoNsTeRRR, this useless bitch came here troll for nothing.

Oooo, if only you didnt quote me in your first post, then all of this could've been avoided.

Oh and theres a reason we win mass everytime, we know all the steps to beat someone elses mass...

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 9:19 PM | Message # 68
Zombie Pirate
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Xmon ping from 400-1200

nope not always. only occasionly. he doesnt have reserve so he would get ping kicked on all 3 bots. He has avg with the high ones included around 100 ping. for each big one you remove(1 per game) you get -10. his avg ping without outliers is around 40.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 9:39 PM | Message # 69
Zombie Pirate
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
nope not always. only occasionly. he doesnt have reserve so he would get ping kicked on all 3 bots. He has avg with the high ones included around 100 ping. for each big one you remove(1 per game) you get -10. his avg ping without outliers is around 40.

i guess you got this the same way you got the nelf reduction LOL... i suggest you just stop talking forever. im sure joseph smith would like that

DragonWarriorDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2011, 10:47 PM | Message # 70
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Back to the topic, host 3.8 on ClanHPMM, and 3.9 on BondBot

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 14-Dec-2011, 0:04 AM | Message # 71
Ninja
Awards: 1
stay on the topic. I don't mind if you quote me if it is related with topic.

anyway bond when are you gonna change map. let hpmm host 3.9.

And need minor update version as soon as possible.
need to fix several bugs
like jaina(arch mage) in ars , critical with cleaving, -kill command destroying multishot, arcane, cannon towers, havent tested TOT, hotkey for mana dragon doesnt work.
kodo beast armor type too.

Rest in Peace Rookies

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 14-Dec-2011, 8:29 PM | Message # 72
Zombie Pirate
The poll in Mexico is:

3.8-14
3.9-2

so 11+14=25
2+18=20

Also, talk and conn havent voted since they dont come to the site. So if we were to add them then 27 for 3.8, and 20 for 3.9.

Anyway all I have to say is that there are way too many changes, it all happened to fast. Honestly, I know a few players that don't even wanna play anymore. Clanhpmm fills 3x faster than bondbot. Assasin-bot does not fill as fast as clanhpmm either. More people prefer 3.8 so I don't know why you keep changing it.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 14-Dec-2011, 9:49 PM | Message # 73
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
like 90% of the fixes and changes in 3.9 are all good what is the few things in 3.9 they dont like? are they really crying that hard over the aoe nerfs? they dont even use aoes.. they use bolt coil ww.. so why would they not like it anyway? lmao

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 14-Dec-2011, 9:52 PM | Message # 74
Zombie Pirate
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
i guess you got this the same way you got the nelf reduction LOL... i suggest you just stop talking forever. im sure joseph smith would like that

nope. you admitted it on ur main and thats how i would tell u apart on alts was ur ping and the way u flame on accounts ive never seen b4. secondly: it is never appropriate to bring religion in and it's against the law(1st amendment).

ÜberGeekDate: Wednesday, 14-Dec-2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 75
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
3.9 is the best version so far. All that's left to do is remove:

Carrion Swarm

Chimaera

Death Coil

Divine Shield

Mind Rape

Phoenix

Shockwave

Storm Bolt

Transmute

Wind Walk

Remove these spells from the game and we'll finally have a version that's near perfect.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » New v3.9 vs 3.8 (Feedback) (Post your opinion on this..)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<