Thursday, 02-May-2024, 5:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bettering the game for 3.9b - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bettering the game for 3.9b
Bettering the game for 3.9b
ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 1:23 PM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Legal_life)
Next is one of the worst players I have see , he tried to tech and he went nelf and I killed him a lot and he just left

i think hes actually good, he stays and tries feeds a bit off of the 2 remaining teams, then he's last one and puts up decent fight. he doesnt really type at all either

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

sbeckham11Date: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 2:23 PM | Message # 47
Noob
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Tier 1 is for Banshees <= If u dont even micro with them, THIS IS THE WORST race of all. If ur leaving army in base, the best tier is actually GRUNTS since they have fortified armour (better than tier 4 armour...lol)

i agree with the first part but grunts have heavy armor not fortified. banshees suck balls. recently ive been teching ghouls and even ghouls are better with higher dmg, faster atk, faster ms, and higher hp. banshees are so pathetic, they die to lvl 6 impale 1 shot.
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Tier 4 is for Mortars! <= THESE ARE ACTUALLY THE MOST PATHETIC TIER OF ALL. Anyone WHO GETS THEM HAS NO CLUE OF THE GAME OR IS PREPARED TO TECH TIER 5 MORTARS

this is also true. mortars are so pathetic on tier 5. u can 1 shot them with nearly any aoe lvl 6(nova, BoF, and impale are the only ones u cant and thats if someone is usin BoF w.o drunken haze).
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Tier 2 is for Skeletals!<= Trolls are a better bk if u upgrade them (rifles for d arrow)

skeles are just pathetic now. id rather tech militia then skele becuz armor type now. unarmored is soooooo much better against cannon and all tech except for skele mages, crypt fiends, and trolls.

you forgot to cover tier 5. The best and msot op tier by far is knights. I mean 35% bash chance. u get 12 of them and they stop dark tauren so fast it renders pulverize useless.

I am the Footmen Frenzy 5.4 legend sbeckham11. If you don't believe it, challenge me to a game with a full team on my other account, Mejikano

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2012, 1:50 AM | Message # 48
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
U are totally wrong sbeckam

Banshees have a very high attack speed and is made for hero killing at start,

Please tell me who would go out with banshees when Heros have Lvl 6 impale, unless u suck so much that ur Lvl 7 and opponent is 16

Please show tell me one aoe that instantly kills bombers,
Jesus u got your facts wrong, u can also UP HP IN bombers, they are fastest t4 bk go ud Tauren or mortals, mortals rape tot, but yea dark knights suck, abominations, Tauren, and bombers rape knights, tier 5 ne is used for mass tp bk a lot, but darks vs darks go melee. Not knights tho,

Wrong knights suck.. For unit kills darks vs darks go tauren, for

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2012, 7:42 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (sbeckham11)
mortars are so pathetic on tier 5
not really cause any tier is weak if you don't upgrade. seriously tier 5? i understand any less tier but t5 is way stronger. at t4 its weak but it is cause you can buy berserk
Quote (sbeckham11)
skeles are just pathetic now.
agreed because there is not a health upgrade for them
Quote (sbeckham11)
unarmored is soooooo much better against cannon
.... i don't think you understand how damage works with armor...

Quote (Legal_life)
Wrong knights suck.. For unit kills darks vs darks go tauren, for
yep i only like knights for quick rushing but its not worth it compared to other techs

sbeckham11Date: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2012, 8:36 PM | Message # 50
Noob
Quote (Legal_life)
Please show tell me one aoe that instantly kills bombers,

shockwave. carrion. chain. forked. need more? with no upgrades(and ppl usually dont get that becuz they go to diff tiers then morts.
Quote (Legal_life)
Banshees have a very high attack speed and is made for hero killing at start,

ghouls is higher.
Quote (Legal_life)
lease tell me who would go out with banshees when Heros have Lvl 6 impale

when impale is used, its usually used with shock, carrion, acid, or nova.

I am the Footmen Frenzy 5.4 legend sbeckham11. If you don't believe it, challenge me to a game with a full team on my other account, Mejikano

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2012, 9:32 PM | Message # 51
Zombie Pirate
Quote (sbeckham11)
when impale is used, its usually used with shock, carrion, acid, or nova.

YEA BUT THERE NOT LVL 16 WHEN THEY USE IT, if ur microing with banshees, its usually after mass, there not usually lvl 16. gj.

Quote (sbeckham11)
ghouls is higher.

this made me laugh, ghouls do not do as much damage, tahts why u see no one micro with them, a grunt is just a better version of a ghoul.

Quote (sbeckham11)
shockwave. carrion. chain. forked. need more? with no upgrades(and ppl usually dont get that becuz they go to diff tiers then morts.

none of these can 1 hit ANY tier 4 unit.

gj kid.

Added (2012-01-17, 10:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Legal_life)
skeles are just pathetic now.
agreed because there is not a health upgrade for them

uhhh what?

sbeckham11Date: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2012, 11:58 PM | Message # 52
Noob
usually all u need is lvl 7-8 to 2 hit banshees with nearly any aoe ww combo which is what impale is used most in.
Quote (Legal_life)
none of these can 1 hit ANY tier 4 unit.

gj kid.

morts have 500 hp.
Quote (Legal_life)
ghouls do not do as much damage, tahts why u see no one micro with them, a grunt is just a better version of a ghoul.

grunt overall just is better in hp and single atk dmg. ppl dont micro with them because they die too fast. they do = dmg with banshees. rifles are a better option then banshees because with most aoe combos it take till about lvl 13 to get them using 1 total cast of both aoes. banshees only need to have the hero with aoe combo lvl 7-8 for it to 1 hit. and ghouls are better for attacking units because they can take vamp.

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 0:46 AM | Message # 53
Zombie Pirate
Please try to use ghouls vs me please.

Or feel free to 1v1 me

I don't memorize the hp but they also have spell resistance.

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 4:48 PM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
add countdown to when mass starts so when selecting skills u know how much time u got left?(like ticker to ftd swarms)

sbeckham11Date: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 6:55 PM | Message # 55
Noob
Quote (Legal_life)
I don't memorize the hp but they also have spell resistance.

not banshees. otherwise they wouldnt 1 hit die to lvl 6 nova or impale. they have 340 hp. no maigc resist. if ghouls have magic resist they cant die to lvl 6 nova as they have 395 hp.

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 7:02 PM | Message # 56
Zombie Pirate
im talking about mortals u retard. thats the thing u said that any aoe would amss hit, again if ur microing with banshees, tahts after mass theres no lvl 6 imaples or novas anywhere.

sbeckham11Date: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 7:13 PM | Message # 57
Noob
Quote (sbeckham11)
usually all u need is lvl 7-8 to 2 hit banshees with nearly any aoe ww combo which is what impale is used most in.

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 8:43 PM | Message # 58
Zombie Pirate
meh not really,

Added (2012-01-18, 9:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
jesus you think you know everything. man

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 10:14 PM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
they're mortars btw, not mortals bwa hahaha

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 11:09 PM | Message # 60
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
okay first of all

You're a dumb ass if you have mortars with no health ups

You're a dumb ass to complain about banshees dying to aoes

not trying to get you guys mad but you are complaining about things with lots of units with that the problem can be solved with. You are complaining about a t1 and a t4 with upgradeable health. i don't like skeles cause t3 no health and no health upgrade but really..

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bettering the game for 3.9b
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<