Thursday, 02-May-2024, 7:20 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bettering the game for 3.9b - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bettering the game for 3.9b
Bettering the game for 3.9b
Bond009Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 0:14 AM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Well i know the pet item glitch steals heros sometimes, (its nothing to do with MR ulti)
I am fixing the few known bugs soon here in 3.9b and maybe making a few slight balances but nothing major in changes.

One thing i have recently come to appreciate a lot more than i ever have is Capture the Flag mode.
I know when this first came out people didnt understand it and didnt play it right and it was a slow pace boring mode but coming back to it now i realized its amazing.

I played this mode as a Inhouse with and without -ssd and it was awesome.
I am going to put a little attention into this mode as well and make some important fixes, i thought of 7ish major changes to this mode thats going to make it very solid and fair to start playing. Of all people.. i have to thank monster for bringing this mode back to my attention.

when i get more of this done and tested i'll post some logs up about it but until then if you havent played CTF in over a year like me give it a try sometime with some other good players in the game and see how ya like it. Its good with and without -ssd as a combo (i would recommend not having -ars or -classic mixed with it)

sbeckham11Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 0:20 AM | Message # 2
Noob
Group: New Users
Awards: 0
Don't forget to fix the glitch where you can steal some other team's pet.

I am the Footmen Frenzy 5.4 legend sbeckham11. If you don't believe it, challenge me to a game with a full team on my other account, Mejikano

Bond009Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 1:10 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
that will also be fixed with the same fix that will stop the hero stealing with the pet rez

Legal_lifeDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 2:02 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
There should be a pudges meat hook,maybe a win code hero with meat hook, u could make his int and ago suck with slow movement speed so it would be balanced

Give treats a tad less hp, bit annoying with ars , such a high damage, hp, and attackspeed, yea just make it less hp by a bit

Wolfs need a slight buff now that treats and beetles have auras, maybe a dmg increase or maybe a small aura

Oh yea, one really annoying thing is that, staff of saving should only work on heroes, it's annoying when someone mind rapes and staffs your granite, or make it so they cannot attack the unit when it is still theirs, I hate when my 3.5 gets mindraped and then I don't get it back cause its already dead since they kille it while it was still their unit. Quite annoying an unbalanced how one ultimate can kill ur unit that you farmed hard for...

Buff lava spawns they suck, give them magic damage with a small span or incentergrate, even tho this would rape mass, they are still a weak unit ,

Change chims amour back, I think it was changed,

Also, for explosion , instead of it doing 75% of base hp , it should just do75% of current hp, no more pot of focus killing penguins, 1.5k + ult killing a 14k item is just bs.

Make a mode that is like sd, u get a hero and u get 6 Spells, u have to pick three, after u get 3 ults and u have to pick one, this mode would be pretty interesting

Also I'm sick of having retarded pubs maybe for a win code in first 5 minutes u should be able to take thier gold ONCE, idk maybe for 700 wins or something.

Finally, make the fcking moon runner bigger, I'm sick of trying to click that hero over 10 times just to nova, just make him fatter.

Ps: you should host some touriments do u can put more names on top middle

Maybe a tournament like in summer or spring,

Another idea we could have is a Inhouse night, when we all get togheter and have lots of inhouses, not just chf but other stuff, this could get more people active.

Best of luck on 3.9b and 4.0

Bond009Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 3:04 AM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Quote (Legal_life)
Give treats a tad less hp, bit annoying with ars , such a high damage, hp, and attackspeed, yea just make it less hp by a bit

what lvls in particular you think need this hp change..
Quote (Legal_life)
Wolfs need a slight buff now that treats and beetles have auras, maybe a dmg increase or maybe a small aura

what lvls in particular you think need this change..more detail
Quote (Legal_life)
Oh yea, one really annoying thing is that, staff of saving should only work on heroes, it's annoying when someone mind rapes and staffs your granite, or make it so they cannot attack the unit when it is still theirs, I hate when my 3.5 gets mindraped and then I don't get it back cause its already dead since they kille it while it was still their unit. Quite annoying an unbalanced how one ultimate can kill ur unit that you farmed hard for...

i think its semi fair being as once ppl found out how to tp back units/heros with that amy of recall it makes mr almost worthless, so the only chance they have of doing any damage at all is to be able to attack while they still own it.. its really the only thing that makes it semi ok spell
Quote (Legal_life)
Buff lava spawns they suck, give them magic damage with a small span or incentergrate, even tho this would rape mass, they are still a weak unit ,

i think they would be alright if i gave them some spell resistance so aoes didnt just rape through them

it would be cool if we had more inhouses indeed. normal mode is what matters most and is most competitive, but i think doing other mode like ctf and crt and ftd would be more of a fun competitive chill game. its always fun to play those modes how they are meant to be played when everyone has a fair knowledge of the game mode. evens the playing field smile

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 3:27 AM | Message # 6
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
New mode: set level cap to 30 and players can pick 1 more spell and 1 more ulti (4 spells and 2 ultis in total).

You could have imba combos like Avatar+StarFall or TT+Yamato Cannon, but it would make for fun games imo.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

ProGlitcherDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 5:58 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
Quote (Legal_life)

Some ppl nvr heard about Dispell.......

Quote (Legal_life)
Also, for explosion , instead of it doing 75% of base hp , it should just do75% of current hp, no more pot of focus killing penguins, 1.5k + ult killing a 14k item is just bs.

475 gold wizzard takes out a 9.5k ward and NO ONE EVER GETS EXPLOSION (Why Explosion when MR/Death and Decay does same effect?

Quote (Legal_life)

On all summons, from level 4, they begin to get useful. On the other hand, lava spawn JUST GETS WEAKER every level. I believe level 6 should have SPELL IMMUNITY with Critical Strike

Quote (Legal_life)
Change chims amour back

Oh GOODY! Now i can destroy tot with 6-9 chimeras AGAIN

Quote (Legal_life)
Make a mode that is like sd, u get a hero and u get 6 Spells, u have to pick three, after u get 3 ults and u have to pick one, this mode would be pretty interesting

3 ultimates mean 1 thing. PENGUINS WOULD BE USELESS SINCE A PLAYER CAN HAVE MINDRAPE AND EXPLOSION

Quote (Legal_life)
Finally, make the fcking moon runner bigger

Say that to wisp too. Those 2 heros are just retarded.

Quote (Legal_life)

I LAUGH AT THIS COMMENT. Do you know how good wolves are? Never heard that level 4 wolves can kill ANY HERO THAT IS LOCKED? the freaking critical damage results hero death in 4 seconds.

What really need buff is now SUMMONING STONE. 1 Stump and i see NONE left. Seriously, what kinda spell is this? At least give the stupid coutl or naga netter guy SPELL IMMUNITY or SPELL REDUCTION. Im tired of seeing 1 stump or nova/swarm just taking out 30 armies at once. These guys are worse than footmen.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
New mode: set level cap to 30 and players can pick 1 more spell and 1 more ulti (4 spells and 2 ultis in total).

4 spells means that u can HK with ONLY aoe or AOE + Bolt for 100%. No need of coil now.

Another spell that needs buff is Holy Light. IT SHOULD BE DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN COIL SINCE ITS ONLY AGAINST UNDEAD. Level 6 should be 1.5k dmg to undead.

Also, DEATH PACT SHOULD HAVE 0 CD FROM LVL 3.

And DARK RITUAL IS STILL IN ARS.

And MAKE VIGOR AURA AND ENDURANCE AURA DONT GO TOGETHER IN -ARS

and ...yadadadadadadadada. Make Shadowstrike have longer attack time.

Blank Golems should have more cleave.

People with stats should NOT be given with 25 gold. Picking MEDIVH is GOOD enough. U want fair mass? Remove the PRO ALWAYS GET MORE GOLD FOR WARD BEFORE MASS and no POOL until AFTER 10 minutes.

Thats all. Too bad i have no thought of playing this game anymore. U dont need to fix it Bond.

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 7:59 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
could you just not make any units in ftd drop corpses? undead revival is pure op crap and bk a tier 5 in seconds
oh and can you also remove the pitlord cleave from ars? quite ennoying... i had it on a build without critical btw

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:05 AM

firelordDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 3:23 PM | Message # 9
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Legal_life)
There should be a pudges meat hook,

Lol dota.. I was horrible in that game and even worse when someone had pudge. I believe theres already a spell like that but the player gets switched to your spot and you get switched to their spot. I don't think Hook is needed since those two spells are almost the same.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

RoyieDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 4:09 PM | Message # 10
Archer
Nice i never go why ppl doesnt play crt hop its gonna be better.

Legal_lifeDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 7:44 PM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)

what lvls in particular you think need this hp change..

Quote (Bond009)

what lvls in particular you think need this change..more detail

, and with mr, thats kinda bs how u cant do ANYTHING about mr a unit. there are already many counters to it

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:02 PM | Message # 12
User
Awards: 4
Quote (2DaYuDiE)

That, in my honest opinion, is the only strong point about explosion. If it wasn't like that, why the hell would you get it.

sbeckham11Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:04 PM | Message # 13
Noob
make a unit in mind rape only be allowed to teleport. i hate the BS about using ur ulti, items, and all abilities in mind rape. its so gay. like in a game a couple days ago, i was winning and was guna go scepter a team and take all the feed, a guy stole my hero and used my scepter then max lvled windwalk.

I am the Footmen Frenzy 5.4 legend sbeckham11. If you don't believe it, challenge me to a game with a full team on my other account, Mejikano

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:13 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ProGlitcher)
475 gold wizzard takes out a 9.5k ward and NO ONE EVER GETS EXPLOSION (Why Explosion when MR/Death and Decay does same effect?

Because explosion is instant hard damage, isn't a channeling spell and mindrape only last for abit dealing no damage.

Quote (ProGlitcher)
Change chims amour back

Word, these things are useless. Multi shots own them, batriders, explosion, death towers, arcanes (3 chims still beat arcane but still), tech, newt + anything involving golems or tech, would you like me to go on? Chims have too much shit countering them and you resord to nerfing their armor? Wtf dude? And don't you dare even try to counter this argument bond i've never seen you use chimeras. \

Quote (Legal_life)

You know I don't agree simply because wolves are more of a targetting summon than a tank summon. They counter bears since bears can't always hit the wolves, they hero kill. They aren't mean't for basekilling or unit killing. You can but that requires retarded enemies.

Quote (Legal_life)
Finally, make the fcking moon runner bigger, I'm sick of trying to click that hero over 10 times just to nova, just make him fatter.

Word, she should stop eating L.A weightloss bullshit and actually eat something.

Quote (Legal_life)
Maybe a tournament like in summer or spring,

This just never ever works don't even mention it lol.

Added (2012-01-13, 9:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh shit I just realized this thread is about ctf.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:09 PM

Legal_lifeDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:17 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Change chims amour back

wtf i said this

remember that game when i tried my wolf build, failed pretty hard?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bettering the game for 3.9b
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<