Thursday, 02-May-2024, 6:33 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Bettering the game for 3.9b - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bettering the game for 3.9b
Bettering the game for 3.9b
Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012, 11:11 PM | Message # 61
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
when he ment skeles he ment the t2 ones, and same thing ic3 smile

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 20-Jan-2012, 8:26 PM | Message # 62
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I had game last night(in Seoul/Tokyo time) but hero stealing bug didnt fixed yet.

Bond is such a damn lazy map creator lol

Rest in Peace Rookies

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 20-Jan-2012, 8:57 PM | Message # 63
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
Bond is such a damn lazy map creator lol

ever think about making your own map?

Added (2012-01-20, 9:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also how many map makers do you know that update this often and listen to there players? yeah now stfu

Legal_lifeDate: Friday, 20-Jan-2012, 10:14 PM | Message # 64
Zombie Pirate
can make your custom kesy works?

BikiniandPunaniDate: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 3:23 AM | Message # 65
Grunt
LOL at sound's comment.... bro i found another glitch today, read ur email... it has to do with classic mode :P we need to use it sometimes haha

Legal_lifeDate: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 3:52 AM | Message # 66
Zombie Pirate
This the thing fallen showrd u?

Bond009Date: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012, 9:47 PM | Message # 67
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
gotta love the more glitch whisper talk without letting me know what it is so it can be fixed properly..
i spend more than enough time on this game if you think im gonna sit and look through my code for hours looking for a mistake you're wrong.. tell what it is or it wont be fixed till someone decent enough comes along and tells me.. and who knows. by that time i might not have time to make a update within a decent amount of time..
Its annoying when ppl are gay like fallen and are like "hehehe i can has knows a glitches biggrin but its mineminemine cant tell biggrin maybe you'll find out someday to fix it" -_-;

Legal_lifeDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 1:16 AM | Message # 68
Zombie Pirate
Bond do u know why sounds custom hot keys doesn't work in this version?

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 2:50 AM | Message # 69
Robotic Ninja
Nobody has taught these people the art of "common sense", bond. They think you're god.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Bond009Date: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 5:12 AM | Message # 70
Overall Site Owner
Quote (Legal_life)
Bond do u know why sounds custom hot keys doesn't work in this version?

it should work.. a few changed but you can just edit it im sure..

there was some hell i had to go through though to make t3 kodos and t3 human's armor type right becuz of the stupid vjass w.e program f's shit up and then when its unit data is compiled it messes it up again so i have to then after its done extract the data file and find those codes for the units and manually edit it for it to work.. thats why the past few ver's after 3.7 those armor types were right in the beta's but not in the final versions.. and i have fallen to blame for all that extra work.. it took a whiiile..

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Nobody has taught these people the art of "common sense", bond. They think you're god.

yea thanks for catching that one man lol they need to learn im only a demigod.. tongue i can only do so much with my time.. lol

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 3:13 PM | Message # 71
Grunt
I did tell u a couple other day we talked... also there is a glitch i told shadow to tell u did she??? It has to do with one of the modes...

what fallen would say be somethin like this... This map's a game and its not fair, i break the rules so i dnt care. I keep doin my own thang walkin tall against the wind. theres a victory within my smile and a couple glitches under my sleave. But the only thing that on my mind is whos gna run this town tonight!

Cheers bond... deep inside u know that 15k golem is no pengs! But we still love u! <3

Bond009Date: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 5:04 PM | Message # 72
Overall Site Owner
lol i know about the pet item and its fixed and i dont understand the double hammer item thing.. i tried it and it didnt happen so i need a replay, also the mana glitch isnt really anything bad that works the same way in ladder too, its not endless mana.

i dont know about the mode glitch though, on -classic? what is it? pm me if u want

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 6:38 PM | Message # 73
Robotic Ninja
bond make arena mode seriously.... make an arena mode and danger mode!

arena happens at 10 20 and 30 etc. between just heroes or if you want some other stuff.

danger mode (vexes idea) he wanted to have like a night terror in the middle but i want like fog then theres like only golems in middle then after those die (or after some time) they get to like granites then get stronger creeps etc. and eventually start dropping some items

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 7:12 PM | Message # 74
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
danger mode (vexes idea) he wanted to have like a night terror in the middle but i want like fog then theres like only golems in middle then after those die (or after some time) they get to like granites then get stronger creeps etc. and eventually start dropping some items

yeah do this, but make it no ww and divine when this mode is chosen, an aura around the golems taht damages summons, and i think we got a good thing going here

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 23-Jan-2012, 7:25 PM | Message # 75
Robotic Ninja
i think there should be fog though cause fog changes gameplay a lot

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Bettering the game for 3.9b
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<