Thursday, 02-May-2024, 10:27 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance (just fact)
I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance
CouDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 11:36 PM | Message # 46
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Booond Can you change Granite armour to heavy at least? Maybe a 1 k counter to the granite or something since everything has counters to it these days. Granite is pretty OP when a full team plays against pubs or someone unstacked and if you noticed pubs NEVER use granite golem, it's only stacked or alts team. The only one I saw soloed with granite and win was helekiller but he had a hard time protecting that granite since he didnt have a full team. but everyone else that uses granite are stacked teams/alts. From there, they'd control 65 % of the battle field. I even threw the best counters and focused at it besides the fact that my allies didn't pool for arcane when I asked for pool to take it out. the problem is, the team with the granite DO want you to focus on their granite because one: it's good decoy/bait and 2. they're harrassing your levelling and gameplay by focusing on their granite, the same gay way how I harrass with a bm on an opponents gold mines lol and if you don't deal with the granite they're on a levelling spree. Granites are good to turn the tide but it's not so good when stacked/ALTS use it to guarantee their win.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nh9cvlzjrm822fm/LastReplay.w3g

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Saturday, 18-Feb-2012, 11:47 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 4:38 AM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Dude you had no towers, there's a very slim chance to take one down with no multi shot or frost tower..

One frost tower would've def got it killed since it wouldn't be able to leave your base.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 8:37 AM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Funny how Bond talks about BALANCING and cannot even see that granite golem is hella op for its price
LMAO. Granite Golem > 3k shockwave BY ALOT
Having Granite golem in pub games is auto win...

BTW. FREAKING CHANGE THE FOOD LIMIT FOR GOLEMS
its totally useless. I see stacked team doing FULL SHARE now to get golems. So plz... bond just remove it
Ppl will still get ALOT of golems

Bond009Date: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 12:10 PM | Message # 49
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
LMAO. Granite Golem > 3k shockwave BY ALOT

yes in most cases the granit is better but you cant always compare oranges to apples like that..
thats like comparing peng's to night terror. same price range but they are used in different situations.

the pengs are a safer bet vs 1 team and if they have high tech etc.. the night terror is better vs games your far ahead and more than 1 team is still in the game and there isnt much tech, in this case the night terror is a bigger threat as it isnt timed life and can potentially take out everyone in the game as where pengs would have a 0% chance at doing the same..
(even in games i was vs pros and was careless letting the night terror end up dieing it still did more damage and killed more low lvl bases and towers than pengs could have done. so it was still worth it)

now a golem vs high tech units under high pressure with a huge attack on your base wont do the same as the 3k wave nor as fast, also it can be a fast base killing finish move, a granite might not save you vs a strong t4 orc or knights attack but a wave will most likely take them out along with a aoe attack if they have over 1200 hp

Quote (Cou)
Booond Can you change Granite armour to heavy at least? Maybe a 1 k counter to the granite or something since everything has counters to it these days. Granite is pretty OP when a full team plays against pubs or someone unstacked and if you noticed pubs NEVER use granite golem, it's only stacked or alts team. The only one I saw soloed with granite and win was helekiller but he had a hard time protecting that granite since he didnt have a full team. but everyone else that uses granite are stacked teams/alts. From there, they'd control 65 % of the battle field. I even threw the best counters and focused at it besides the fact that my allies didn't pool for arcane when I asked for pool to take it out. the problem is, the team with the granite DO want you to focus on their granite because one: it's good decoy/bait and 2. they're harrassing your levelling and gameplay by focusing on their granite, the same gay way how I harrass with a bm on an opponents gold mines lol and if you don't deal with the granite they're on a levelling spree. Granites are good to turn the tide but it's not so good when stacked/ALTS use it to guarantee their win.

yea cou, it was brought up many versions ago to make the granite from 3.5k to 4k i might have even made that change and changed it back but i forget.. im trying to think of a way to make it a little more fair when it comes to trapping/killing it. Golems are not only meant for a way to stun for heros that dont have a stun but also as a main counter vs granite golems.
3 golems and 1 newt is enough to fully counter a granite golem. But with the ammy of recall it made it a lot less affective when doing it vs pros. Im trying to think of something that will work by making a unit not "recall-able" for a short duration or something but havent thought of a great way to make it happen yet.. lol

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 12:29 PM | Message # 50
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
One frost tower would've def got it killed since it wouldn't be able to leave your base.

my "arsenal" for killing a granite includes a mix of the following(not including ToT):
arcane, frost, multi, cannon, demo, 2 newts, explosion,beetles

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 8:33 PM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
my "arsenal" for killing a granite includes a mix of the following(not including ToT):
arcane, frost, multi, cannon, demo, 2 newts, explosion,beetles

I didn't mean official counter army, cou already showed me what it was in the replay, and the most important piece he missed was a frost tower. It had 2000 hp left when the golem escaped, with a frost he could have killed it easy with what he had.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 11:22 PM | Message # 52
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
the pengs are a safer bet vs 1 team and if they have high tech etc.. the night terror is better vs games your far ahead and more than 1 team is still in the game and there isnt much tech, in this case the night terror is a bigger threat as it isnt timed life and can potentially take out everyone in the game as where pengs would have a 0% chance at doing the same..
(even in games i was vs pros and was careless letting the night terror end up dieing it still did more damage and killed more low lvl bases and towers than pengs could have done. so it was still worth it)

just a thought, but maybe make immo permanent and give it same dmg as lvl 6 immo, and war stomp 25 dmg 5 sec stun 9 cd? so basically it can be used to better counter low tech. i mean u can use any tier 3 to kill it. or maybe give the minions cleave and normal attack? just some thoughts.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012, 11:30 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
just a thought, but maybe make immo permanent and give it same dmg as lvl 6 immo, and war stomp 25 dmg 5 sec stun 9 cd? so basically it can be used to better counter low tech. i mean u can use any tier 3 to kill it. or maybe give the minions cleave and normal attack? just some thoughts.

Night terror is not meant for win
Its meant for fun SINCE

it is HIGHLY WEAK FOR ITS PRICE! freaking its crappier version of granite golem but with HIGH damage and special attacks and spells
I suggest terror golem for TERROR and pengs for GG

terror was nvr meant to beat any games.. my tier 2 troll beserks killed terror easily

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 8:27 PM | Message # 54
Zombie Pirate
duh. cause it has no aoes. i think it should be an op'd granite, 160 dps immo, 400 dmg 3 sec stun warstomp with 1000 aoe, not able to attack buildings, 60% cleave, 200-300 normal/magic dmg, 50% drums aura, or just give it 10-30 second renicarn :P. or make minions able to attack buildings.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2012, 9:22 PM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Bond is actually right.

Night terror can deal better vs more than 1 team since it lasts forever (that is if you don't get it killed)
Penguins are a sure guarantee for wiping out 1 team.
And altar counters both of those. So be wise with your gold.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » I've come to realize many ppl dont actually like Balance (just fact)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<