Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 6:31 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 - Page 29 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1
a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 7:15 PM | Message # 421
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
We should make a button that gives you random skills but like 200 extra gold at start, yolo

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 7:21 PM | Message # 422
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
We should make a button that gives you random skills but like 200 extra gold at start, yolo

yeah, the "special" jaood amulet fkin sux...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FireHartDate: Thursday, 18-Jul-2013, 2:01 PM | Message # 423
Hero
Ammy of random skills is bs, it can't be dropped. Make it droppable after the repick timer

FirNesSDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 7:46 AM | Message # 424
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
yo bond. If you really wanna make chf better, the best fix you could do would be removing definitely donation of game. Rest would be good but pointless compared to this

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 11:55 AM | Message # 425
Robotic Ninja
Or stop accepting, in the past what year? 8 months? you've recieved ~1000$ from cou alone and the only improvement i've seen is things random260 has done.  in all honesty I don't see why hele is the only one mad enough to do anything..

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 2:30 PM | Message # 426
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (FirNesS)
yo bond. If you really wanna make chf better, the best fix you could do would be removing definitely donation of game. Rest would be good but pointless compared to this

i changed my opinion about donation.... donation is only for pro players (and its not joke i promise) its VERY hard defense your base when you have donation and in whole game is not spell which is more difficult play than donation

FireHartDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 3:18 PM | Message # 427
Hero
Dono against those pubs on clanhpmm bot is too easy dry

FirNesSDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 3:24 PM | Message # 428
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
i changed my opinion about donation.... donation is only for pro players (and its not joke i promise) its VERY hard defense your base when you have donation and in whole game is not spell which is more difficult play than donation
No, donation is always OP, except when u have 10 lvls late. Tdt beated me under alts only thanks to donation.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 3:49 PM | Message # 429
Robotic Ninja
I am sure you noticed they are TDT during mass (you saw how they are playing) and you had enough time do something with donation.... you had bears and infernal in this game which is in my opinion best spells vs donation (but ok i am noob) they both have cleave attack and kill much more units than all AOE spells

EDIT: also dont forget game "Monster Cyray QQ" where you and New Comer won vs TDT and they have donation too remember? And also they had only 2 hero.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 3:50 PM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 4:03 PM | Message # 430
Robotic Ninja
ye in that replay they failed hard I dont even understand how they lost
and  lvl 1 infernal can't do anything, lvl 2 dies quite easily, and bears are useless before lvl 10.

firelordDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 9:45 PM | Message # 431
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Hey Bond, even though I haven't been playing. I'd like to wish you the best of luck on v4.1! Hopefully I'll start playing again, but who knows? Maybe when I come back and shake all the
the rust off I might be decent. Oh well, goodluck!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I used to de decent at CHF, until I took an arrow to the knee.

CouDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 1:35 AM | Message # 432
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I am sure you noticed they are TDT during mass (you saw how they are playing) and you had enough time do something with donation.... you had bears and infernal in this game which is in my opinion best spells vs donation (but ok i am noob) they both have cleave attack and kill much more units than all AOE spells

lol donation is OP and broken. You only need level 2 donation and you can be making more then level 3 xmute on tier 4 units. Dono strat can be uncounterable. After mass when a teammate pools you, you'd be able to reach tier 2 militia and still have enough gold close to tier 3. While all decent and good players avg.level 7-8 after mass, aoes dont do damage to tier 3 units until level 13. Sometimes tier 2, they up the health so you're foced to quickly get to level 13 fast anyhow.

Thats why I had to perfect my rushes and end games quickly since even pubs like orc metalica with donation can be hard to break through and im forced to get 2nd heroes or tech tier 4 that prolongs the game etc. 

guys chill out, bonds working on it. and I donated roughly $500, not 1000 lol ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 5:42 AM | Message # 433
Robotic Ninja
Then stop the guy from hitting ur item?
I mean seriously
If u played this long, why arent u still blocking heros from entering? lol

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 4:41 AM | Message # 434
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
A suggestion for you bond. When the game ends give like small tutorial on how to load the codes. New players are clueless. So say:
next time you play load that given code (don't remember if chf already has that). But if it does also add to: load the code type -load [code] or something like that. Because if i played a game of chf for he first time and I get the game i would be asking how the hell do i load it. Also add a tips system. So one of the tips would be get auras during mass or how to counter black arrow etc. Not like dota's tip a bit more advanced.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-Aug-2013, 5:11 AM | Message # 435
Robotic Ninja
Very good idea, 90% people dont know how to load code. And black arrows it depend who pick this spell - vs noobs its easy to counter but FTL Roystom with BA and his team is unbeatable (maybe team like Cou, F00ty and Mr_Dark has some chance win but its hard say) lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<