Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 10:02 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1
CouDate: Friday, 30-Nov-2012, 12:12 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
REWARD MONEY AT EVERY MIN FOR EACH TIER EXCEPT TIER 0 and 5

I like that it encourages teching buut that would make donation even more op!

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lspiderlDate: Friday, 30-Nov-2012, 7:01 PM | Message # 17
Site Manager
Awards: 1
dont forget

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 30-Nov-2012, 8:25 PM | Message # 18
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
just ignore what ic3dt3a saying. this noob doesnt know any shit.

listen carefully what helekiller and rosario saying. although I cant completely agreeing with about their ideas
they are only few player who knows and caring about balance.

agree with first comment.''listen carefuly what hele says'' ...also agree...but the last one...give it a brake...like i allways say... someone should play more before they make sugestion...i mean no one want to lose in front off one player who didn't play for 3/4 month and than he complain about loosing...let's all be onest maybe just for a sec.

and about your sugestion...hope you will not take it personaly if im not agree with something

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
#bugs

1. when there is leaver in team, no more auto full share so under 500 win stats can't use full control

2. -kill commmand kills multi shot towers

3. need fix on cyray bitchs hero. it's hard to click on it.
shadowhunter and princesspink hero too

4. Goatzilla's sprit link never worked. try to fix this please and put hotkey as "R"

5. THUNDERSTORM : FIX ICON. current icon is same as starfall.

6. RISING STORM(?) : need slightly damage buff at lv4, 5, 6.
+ It cancels heros invulnerability. This spell isn't ultimate.

agree

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
SLEEP : ADD DPS

not agree ...why shold sleep kill...i mean you allready cant do anything....and remember sleep combine with interchange its like you have every time your hk kill even when your enemy stays in the middle.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
HOWL OF TERROR : IGNORE IMMUNITY, increase duration time at each level

agree

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
SILENCE : I dont know how should I express this.
lv4 : block melee
lv5 : block melee + range attack
lv6 : keep as current

not a good ideea ...i mean let not forget i cant not cast spells...why shold be more than that....

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
SERPENTS WARD : reduce lv5 and lv6 skill duration time. It seems too long and bit op.

why ?28 lvl 5 and 30 sec lvl 6 its not to long and its not like you kill lvl 3 tier unit whit serpents(or should i say you will not kill tier lvl 3 units like you kill with chain or others spells)....i think its more like usefull at mass and not later in the game.....personaly i have a problem whit serpents because they dont attack death tower.but other than that its just fine

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
FROST ARROW : Increase chill time also chill duration time should be propotion to the skill level.

good ideea

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
BLACK ARROW : lv4 : ghoul tribe with 1 skell mage instead of 1 ghoul
lv5 : 3 skell mage instead of 3 ghoul

well let just say im not a fan off black arrow so idc

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
TRENTS : nerf armor or nerf damage

its the same thing but i prefer to nerf armor

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
BANISH : no cd or 0.5 seond cd at lv6 (current lv6 is too long)

RAIN OF FIRE : area should be propotion to the skill level

agree whit both

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
FLAMESTRIKE : area should be propotion to the skill level but DP3S should be DP2S OR DPS

agree...and more like dp2s

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
BOLT, COIL, NOVA, SWARM, SHOCKWAVE, FOLK, CHAIN LIGHT, ROOTS, LASSO : NERF !!!

again why?i fine them good enough at they are right now

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
WARP PORTAL : INSTEAD REMOVE IT AND ADD STAR GATE.

fine by me...well more like idc

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
IMMOLATION, ZOZ : Change it to DP3S. These two spells arent op at all since it's custom

agree somehow but you still can do great things with imo as it is now...at list i can do and trust me its op...well maybe not so much hk than uk but still works great...and then again combine with to hk spells you have your kill in no time

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
COMMAND AURA : NO MORE BUFF FOR RANGE TYPE UNIT

agree

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
FORCE FIELD : NO DIVINE TO CASTER, INSTEAD MAGIC IMMUNE OR ARMOR BUFF.

its allready nerf...and works fine...let not forget its ulti spell

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
BIG BAD VOODOO : REDUCE CD, HALF THAN CURRENT CD

agree

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
BUFF SPEED BUILT CANNON AND ARCANE : IT ALREADY PAID FOR FAST BUILDING. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE WEAKER THAN NORMAL ONE?

DOWNGRADING TOWER WITHOUT REWARD IS THE WORST SYSTEM IN THIS GAME.

totatly agree...and more range
also agree with your money back....i think half will be just enough but for terror you shold not get any reward.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
MAKE SKILL SELLABLE WHILE HERO IS IN SKILL SHOP. I SAW WHY BOND DIDNT PUT THIS SYSTEM BUT IT'S MEANINGLESS TO COUNTLESS MAP HACKERS
SUCH AS XPAKI DICKYGORDIA CYRAY PRINCIPE AND SO ON

agree but than again you know that you can repick 5 times or 3 times...well idc

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
BUFF UNIT EXP 2X MORE OR 20 XP FOR MASTER RANK.

agree

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
REWARD MONEY AT EVERY MIN FOR EACH TIER EXCEPT TIER 0 and 5

why?for that you have -uim mode.and let not forget that you wont even up to tier 5 before you make all up to tier4 so i see no sense in that...remember its custom hero and you should work for your money.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
TIER1 : ALL DIFFERENT ARMOR AND ATTACK TYPE. REDUCE GOLD FOR EACH TIER.

no need .its allready good as it is .also reduce gold for what?its custom hero not footmen frenzy.

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
MAKE SKILL REFUNDABLE.

ADD PAYBACK MONEY

not agree at all.....if you not satisfied with your previous skills buy a new hero...or better try to win with your precedent skills...when you will not win because you pick wrongm spells, well ...you have another chance in your next game...maybe

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
3X MORE REWARD GOLD TO KILL STREAK BREAKER.

also not agree

in conclusion we want competition or a easy win...i know i want competition, because if i want easy win i will play single player with ai and wtf i will even type greedisgood just to bore my self to the death.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

stoogeDate: Sunday, 02-Dec-2012, 0:00 AM | Message # 19
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Force 3 = Force stooge.
Force 2 = Force counub

make the cd of blank same as other golems/newts/lizzards. Black golem is a gay way to win mass with mass pool and dispell, since its immune footies get fukd up.

i know i use serps alot, well its cuz its OP so nerf it as the only real counter to it is canon. every other tower gets analbleeding from them.

also make ftd require wins as well or take off the requirements from other modes.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 02-Dec-2012, 1:39 PM | Message # 20
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
not suitable for mass gain that for which we derive our heroes in every game we silence rats: blank = antibuff / antihex / antisilence / antibanish / antiraize . and mass dont serves to win by attacking very slow.

i-connectDate: Sunday, 02-Dec-2012, 3:03 PM | Message # 21
Lead Administrator
You should make that when your hero dies you lose a little bit of gold and give it to the person who killed you. People will just feed hero to just do something but make it more fun and make them lose gold so they know not to fucking die and there should be an isntant buy back in your base that cost gold if you need your hero back. going to the middle can be hard sometimes..

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 02-Dec-2012, 3:04 PM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Sunday, 02-Dec-2012, 4:51 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote (i-connect)
You should make that when your hero dies you lose a little bit of gold and give it to the person who killed you. People will just feed hero to just do something but make it more fun and make them lose gold so they know not to fucking die

to much feed...and easy win...
Quote (i-connect)
and there should be an isntant buy back in your base that cost gold if you need your hero back. going to the middle can be hard sometimes..

fantastic ideea

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 02-Dec-2012, 6:40 PM | Message # 23
Hero
Make it possibles to do :

- no donation like -no mind rape

- test afk doesn't work with wood

- after test afk make it possible to do "-gold color" ? Wait 2 min each time is too long.

- Just for repeat : golems/newts/lizzards ------> same cooldown

- glitch with FF + illusion still work?

- Explosion ulti cancel shield 250 g in shop = you can't use shield + explosion together

- ARS / FTD / SSD / CTF ----> 5 wins -classic /CRT / 6v6 ----> 0 wins

- siphon mana and Drain life : The user earn "xx" hp and the enemy loose "xx" hp. Same for siphon mana. The spell must Drain less hp or mana but instant drain life or mana = no need to wait few seconds for get life or mana. (hard to explain sry)

@Soundwaves : Don't add dps with sleep. If you play smart with sleep in team this spell is really good.

@Ic3 : Holy maiden with unholy lvl 1 = bad idea. This item would be op in ssd mode after.

@Cou : Tax mode with 25 % for pool is a smart idea (35 wins codes like -pool off).

@Bond009 : Thanks for you courage and work.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 9:12 AM

i-connectDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 0:02 AM | Message # 24
Lead Administrator
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)

you still get same amount of gold killing hero... but you lose gold from dying so they will learn that will be a good idea

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 0:25 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
I dont think you understand what he means. Its encouraging people not to feed teams. So If you kill my hero I lose lets say -300 gold and you gain my 300 gold.
Quote (i-connect)
going to the middle can be hard sometimes..

yeah but thats kind of the point in it happy

lspiderlDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 1:42 AM | Message # 26
Site Manager
Awards: 1
it would simply make everyone HK build centric and would totaly destroy the balance of the game

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

FireHartDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 5:14 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Why does dryad have norm dmg, in wc3 it has pierce
Same with mortar, they had siege
Same with rifleman, had pierce
Banshee too, had magic
Druids had magic

So just change dmg types back into wc3 dmg types cause there is no counter to armor types with current ones

EdvorsEcDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 10:45 AM | Message # 28
Archer
the units summons as Beetles,Treants not be considered for DONATION

Message edited by EdvorsEc - Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 10:49 AM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 12:39 PM | Message # 29
Hero
Quote (i-connect)
you still get same amount of gold killing hero... but you lose gold from dying so they will learn that will be a good idea

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I dont think you understand what he means. Its encouraging people not to feed teams. So If you kill my hero I lose lets say -300 gold and you gain my 300 gold.

i understand everythingt but like i said ....pubs will die... for ex just take two hk +ww and you will kill every pubs...when i play only against pubs and i want to make kills i take only hk(i tell to my teammates to take only uk because off mass )and trust me i can make more then 30 kills....because its easy.and now think about when they have no money....what can i do to them.so i'm sorry but i dont thing its a good for the game...alltough i think its a good ideea....but wont work on chf.and yes will make pro to take only hk spells because its a easy win every time

FireHartDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 1:51 PM | Message # 30
Hero
I have sen sometimes on screen captures that people get like 700g for hk. Maybe it's just me but I only get 264g on hks.

Going bak to FTd problem if going to say like give heroes like 100 range stealth detection area
Yes I'm saying this because I hate WW

The dono yes and there is nothing u can do bout it the mass summons

Message edited by FireHart - Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 2:32 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<