Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 5:05 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

4.1 Preview - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » 4.1 Preview (Have fun)
4.1 Preview
ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013, 6:02 PM | Message # 76
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Whitebeard in his prime at One Piece.
I wouldn't expect Buggy to beat him anyday.
Buggy can dodge quake punches. So technically, he should have "advantage" right? If you seriously believe so, go die. please. or read the manga again.

lol, a better example would be enel vs luffy. enel is electricity user and luffy is rubber. enel's electricity could not harm luffy, however he could melt the gold and send the hot molten metal at luffy.
also, enel had mantra to be able to read luffy's moves; to counter this luffy had his punches ricochet so that even he wouldnt know where they would land.

saying that you can't always tells what your opponent will go and therefore cannot counter is total bullshit. yes, i've made the same complaint, but bond has enabled us to see what other players pick as spells and therefore let us thinking of their possible strategies. we can then come up with a counter. if you wait in ulti spell spick area and see someone with donation, you can repick and get some aoes, IF you want to.
i dont see rats as being realy overpowered. yes, i find it annoying to try to kill them with single target spells that require an actual target be clicked vs aoe spells such as carrion swarm, shockwave, impale, flame strike, rain of fire, blizzard, raging storm, etc. i think you(bond) should get rid of the shaman's death coil and change it to a lvl 1 carrion swarm. perhaps half damage because this would still make them slightly op at mass: 2 heros 1 with shaman using a lvl 1 carrion can be annoying though. i forgot what was pocky's xp, but making it to where 1-2 lvl 1 small aoes can kill it would be preferred(IMO) vs extending the cd on the spell.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 10:14 AM | Message # 77
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
gz

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 10:16 AM

LuxuryDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 10:20 AM | Message # 78
Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
How did this turn into a One Piece thread!? jw.  pocus

~Lucifer

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 10:45 AM | Message # 79
Hero
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()some ppl will allways complain about op spells and pets and pool but if you look close and you know the game you will allways find a way to conquer everything they throw at you
      I can make a claim right now in chf that
"Everything can be conquered with micro."
But guess what. THESE STATEMENTS ARE BS cause ITS MUCH HARDER at CERTAIN scenarios.

Please try countering 18 Death tower  level 3 WITHOUT buying peasants in tier 0 and no towers. Especially when there is 9 herokillers in your front door. You can say "demolisher this" "demolisher that"
BS. There is no freaking counter in this situation. It's not like your some micro supercomputer where you can micro individual footies 1000000 times per second.
No, overpowered has the meaning OVERPOWERED.
What overpowered means is that in almost any scenario, the strat/spell gives a player a HUGE advantage over the other players (when those players are ALL in same playing field)

Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
f you ask me i will say that i had to play alot till i was able to win something,and was great because i was motivated.
And that's why you always lost to me in 1v1.
Cool story bro. Cool story bro.
Not only do you pop nowhere but your one of the lesser skilled players in chf forums
right now i Dont play so much chf (i play Diablo3 instead) so yea im a little bit rusty but not the worst like you say...but idc i only play for fun so whats your point?
why do you lie so much?,i dont even played against you 1vs1.i once played against you full map and i was close to lose and i left the game.but then again i was not able to see if you was winning or not...so i dont count that as a lose.you played against me a lot in full map but i was focusing all the time on you and you never win against me..best thing that you did is to die a lot and brag about your skills in chf allthough you was allready dead....so again i never see a pro like you in my life to have such a good skills and die like a noob and then brag about his skills in chf(that was realy funny and stupid if you ask me).i did play with you in my team alot and i was able to win some but the most time i lose because  of your pro skills (die alot and brag).so i dont see the point in your saying.
i dont think i was able to see 18 death towers in my base ...well it may be because i was never  put in this situation...but if you had this situation i dont even have to say it what a pro player you must be to let your self in this situation.so pls dont reply on my comments because it realy makes you look like a stupid kid wich i belive you are not.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 12:47 PM | Message # 80
Grunt
add snow in the 4.1 in all the map it's Christmas!!! -snow smile smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

b3pDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 2:30 PM | Message # 81
Hero
go make a b3p hero in the 4.1 too biggrin

b3p

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 2:43 PM | Message # 82
Robotic Ninja
Quote O_o]-PrincipV ()
add snow in the 4.1 in all the map it's Christmas!!! -snow

actually, what about adding weather? this could increase some spell damage and increase evasion for units?

FireHartDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 10:35 PM | Message # 83
Hero
I like that idea like for ww in sunlight heroes can have like a range on invisi detection maybe 300

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 11:22 PM | Message # 84
Robotic Ninja
Quote FireHart ()
I like that idea like for ww in sunlight heroes can have like a range on invisi detection maybe 300

yeah, it would be cool and at night you have a chance to miss.

honestly, fog of war should be on the game, i know it would make it super unfair because of maphackers, but it will be more fun.

Added (11-Dec-2013, 11:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
fog of war on as default, reverse the current option

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 11-Dec-2013, 11:26 PM | Message # 85
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Please try countering 18 Death tower level 3 WITHOUT buying peasants in tier 0 and no towers. Especially when there is 9 herokillers in your front door. You can say "demolisher this" "demolisher that"
BS. There is no freaking counter in this situation. It's not like your some micro supercomputer where you can micro individual footies 1000000 times per second.
No, overpowered has the meaning OVERPOWERED.

this scenario sounds like it should be gg.. if someone can put 18 death towers in your base that means they have like 9 hero or 3 team mates all with 3 heros lvl16+ and can also afford 4500 gold per player to do this.. if they are going vs any t0 it should die and the game should be longer over..
See this is not an example of OP or imba in any way shape or form.. lol this is called being ahead in the game becuz you out played them and made more gold etc..
1 team has late game things and the team getting beat is of course getting beat..

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
What overpowered means is that in almost any scenario, the strat/spell gives a player a HUGE advantage over the other players (when those players are ALL in same playing field)

see now this is more accurate.. so it leads me to believe you blacked out in the first part of your post tongue

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 12-Dec-2013, 0:44 AM | Message # 86
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bond009 ()
this scenario sounds like it should be gg.. if someone can put 18 death towers in your base that means they have like 9 hero or 3 team mates all with 3 heros lvl16+ and can also afford 4500 gold per player to do this.. if they are going vs any t0 it should die and the game should be longer over..

lamsauce did about 12 infernos lvl 3 one time for the lulz, i may have a pic somewhere.

anyways, i do kind of agree that is is slightly strong. these deathtowers are used to take out arcane towers as they do not have a range, while frost towers can reach them(but do shit damage to them) having a team drop multiple towers(even 2 placed appropriately) can be annoying to counter/fight off. the reason being is that most people are cheap fucks and wont tech(also nubs, not real nubs but players on this forum, take the pet instead of buying mana items)

the whole pet issue, keeping it locked in base would hurt some of the creeping(not jsut shamans, but mana dragons, owls, upgraded jammies, etc)

could you make an item similar to the one on that game with the panda on the loading screen that basically gets the opponent's screen out of whack temporarily?

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 1:48 PM | Message # 87
Hero
I made this, it's way more logical, but i guess it will never be done...

Altar of Legends

Archvault

Armor shop

Base vault

Owl

Personal shop 1

Personal shop 2

Weapons shop

Winds shop

Added (23-Dec-2013, 1:48 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I also made a doc to balance items but wouldn't be done i guess. So I don't post it for now.
Attachments: 4235341.png (51.8 Kb) · 9193601.png (50.1 Kb) · 2760511.png (51.5 Kb) · 3411770.png (42.6 Kb) · 1711286.png (52.3 Kb) · 4124217.png (50.5 Kb) · 9025270.png (51.7 Kb) · 1308588.png (51.8 Kb) · 9933667.png (51.7 Kb)

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Saturday, 28-Dec-2013, 6:33 AM

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 1:51 PM | Message # 88
Robotic Ninja
I am sure 4.1 will be out tomorrow

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 4:23 PM | Message # 89
Hero
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
I made this, it's way more logical, but i guess it will never be done...

Good look.
Penguins together, I like. biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 6:52 PM | Message # 90
Grunt
tomorrow smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » 4.1 Preview (Have fun)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<