Rank 1 so pro - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Rank 1 so pro
Rank 1 so pro
BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 01-Oct-2014, 10:27 PM | Message # 31
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
i-conect ur completly dissregarding the fact thats its so hard to make a good game with a lot of good players vs... u dont even play anymore so i dont know how u can comment about it... Im sure u remember we used to do plenty of great games (where u where pro after lagging all mass and having to struggle 2-3 lvls behind :D) games like that just dont happen anymore. sure like 10-15 of the "better" players left. But there is still a lot of good one still playing. but those great games i miss very much and im sure many others do to. Im not saying its only elo to blame for lack of good games but for sure its a big factor.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 02-Oct-2014, 2:00 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Quote i-connect ()
I really don't get why people really abhor elo. elo system had brought so many more chf players. If you hate elo and dont care about it why dont you just ignore it? many people just say they hate it so they sound "pro" but secretly they will get mad if they lose a 40 elo game against noobs. elo does make it fun for many people to shoot for something and if someone hates it, just ignore it. the system did make chf more popular and without it chf would be dead and there still a lot of drama without elo and plus chf would die faster. chf wont be like the old time with the players even without an elo system.

The thing is that even if you ignore it, some trash talkers will always come to you and say "you have a shitty winrate", "you lost against pubs", etc. You may say that we can ignore them too, but it's still pretty annoying and everytime you ignore such insults you hurt your ego

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 02-Oct-2014, 3:54 PM | Message # 33
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote FirNesS ()
The thing is that even if you ignore it, some trash talkers will always come to you and say "you have a shitty winrate", "you lost against pubs", etc. You may say that we can ignore them too, but it's still pretty annoying and everytime you ignore such insults you hurt your ego

Try to have a stronger personality

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i-connectDate: Saturday, 11-Oct-2014, 11:55 PM | Message # 34
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Quote BajsHoran ()
i-conect ur completly dissregarding the fact thats its so hard to make a good game with a lot of good players vs... u dont even play anymore so i dont know how u can comment about it... Im sure u remember we used to do plenty of great games (where u where pro after lagging all mass and having to struggle 2-3 lvls behind :D) games like that just dont happen anymore. sure like 10-15 of the "better" players left. But there is still a lot of good one still playing. but those great games i miss very much and im sure many others do to. Im not saying its only elo to blame for lack of good games but for sure its a big factor.
Thx for compliment.
the thing is chf will die without elo. Many pubs will hate it. I notice chf got popular because of this. Even without elo would there still be fun games? Think about it. Why not just get two bots one with elo and one with not, I gaurrentee elo one will only fill. The none elo bot will be fun for your games. Test this change main clanhpmm bot that has elo and eliminate elo. And then get a new bot with elo having an unknown name and put it on announcement for the clanhpmm bot that elo bot is in another bot. Test it see what is better. I bet many will transfer to elo bot.

GhozenrotDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 2:33 AM | Message # 35
Archer
If you do not like playing for ELO is their problem.
If disturbed, what to do, is to ignore this ELO system and ready to play. why so much drama? I like this ELO system, as many would like, of course has some bugs (I consider minimum) always complain but only see the same characters (no intent to offend anyone)
It's just my opinion
By: El loco Ramiel

Added (12-Oct-2014, 2:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
http://playchf.tk/chf/top/ Me la suda cool

Random260Date: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 2:45 AM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Exactly. Always the same characters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 3:57 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
I will be OFF TOPIC (in that ELO thread) but I want just say something...

CHF is dying and only Cyray will revive this already dead game. Somebody can contact him (skype, facebook, mail...) and ask him for comeback?

biggrin

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 9:06 AM | Message # 38
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Pubs do not even know Cyray..

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 9:41 AM | Message # 39
Ninja
i dont get it... chf need another maphacking stacker to live?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

gigasus91Date: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 9:44 AM | Message # 40
Grunt
id like to see elo removed. lol whenever i check the playchf.tk/running" i see only pubs , no familiar name like bashora god of chf

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 10:35 AM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
lol

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 11:04 AM | Message # 42
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Rank #1 forever is Rizma. He was best player ever. He have no rival / opponent and he left because he was bored.
Actually many players play only in that inst PRO nono

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Message edited by O_o]-PrincipV - Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 11:05 AM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 11:32 AM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()

he was maphacking but CHF is definitely more fun WITH Cyray than WITHOUT Cyray... and I am sure (if he will comeback) he will not map hack anymore
Quote gigasus91 ()
id like to see elo removed. lol whenever i check the playchf.tk/running" i see only pubs , no familiar name like bashora god of chf

I still dont understand what happen... I remember 1-2 year ago CHF was very nice game with many good players who were active and playing almost every day many games (JST4X, Keep3r, Cheesy, Monster, Cyray, F00ty R3b0rn, Walter, Cesar, Soundwaves, Firness etc) but they all stopped play CHF at the same moment and this game become boring and 99% players are now "no-name noobs" who play UIM mode and mass feed. Why?

NexsuSDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 11:59 AM | Message # 44
Grunt
every game has a life cycle biggrin

xDD

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014, 1:34 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
Try to have a stronger personality
rofl
It's just that when people flame you and you ignore them, then you just look as a shit to everyone. Anyway, don't talk about my personality when you have no idea of who I am

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Rank 1 so pro
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats