Rank 1 so pro - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Rank 1 so pro
Rank 1 so pro
MonsterDate: Monday, 29-Sep-2014, 10:16 PM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
its hilarious when adam sucks rizma off, hes sucking me off ahahhaah my #1 fanboi

#prayforpalestine

Random260Date: Monday, 29-Sep-2014, 10:40 PM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
I never said it is accurate. Sane with ents elo system with dota it is not that accurate. You could argue the same things to ent and they would say the same. Even though it is more accurate than ours (1v1 games) it has its problems. And it is not an issue for ent and people like it. It sad our community revolves around people who hate everything.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 29-Sep-2014, 11:32 PM | Message # 18
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
U rly misunderstand the point random... its not like a look at me i won a game thread... im old player i dont care about elo who has what elo whos top 10 etc etc etc... cause its bs.... But what it dous.... and this is Key.... this bs system makes its so hard to have a good game... like 1 vs 1  vs 1 vs 1 or  2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 and so on... u know like Cou say the bot fills faster then ever... but how long before the game acutally starts? cause 30 people leave and rejoins and leave again cause its not stacked enough or someone is pro and dont want to loose etc... So at this time u need to beat up 10 pub games play 3-4 endless uims and then u can have 1 good game vs good player or good team thats fair and balanced.

So my point... remove elo
better games with better players challenging each other and themslefs
less sniping with alts
less drama and qq

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:39 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
I will try explain why ELO is bad and why is good idea (in my opinion) delete whole ELO system. I will compare old EFB-Bot and current Clan-HPMM bot.

1) EFB-Bot: there was no ELO. People were playing for fun and they did not care about win or lose. They joined game, game started and they play.

2) ClanHPMM-Bot: there is ELO and people care about win/loses. They dont have fun. They join game and type !from (admins) and they !CS and !ALIAS each player in lobby. If they dont have stack and if there is big chance they can lose... they leave and join next game. This is really sh*t.

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 2:56 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Completely agreed

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 4:53 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
CHF already died with ELO system. Who cares
lol
It's already too late. Just stick with ELO. ehh

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 7:30 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote BajsHoran ()
but how long before the game acutally starts? cause 30 people leave and rejoins and leave again cause its not stacked enough or someone is pro and dont want to loose etc... So at this time u need to beat up 10 pub games play 3-4 endless uims and then u can have 1 good game vs good player or good team thats fair and balanced.

this is the main point everyone has been trying to make. the pathetic strategies of the latin american/czech players to stack using alts and negative elo accounts in order to get a rank is, not to repeat myself but, pitiful.

as someone previously mentioned, you don't play so you don't see this. when i join a game, i may swap myself to red and then go afk, or just plain go afk, for i know it takes a while for the game to actually start. if you see my thread in which i complain about thetrueparty stopping the game to ensure he is stacked(initially on my team) and he then !ended the game, causing the bot to kick everyone. next game he joins and stacks with bajs(noobs got pwnt jajaja ic3dt3a autowin) and says I TRIED to STACK AGAINST HIM. this is unecessary and many players see this as admin abuse due to stacking(continuously). he claims he plays with friends, but he knows im not his friend, i've flat out told him i dont like him . . .

anyways, remove elo or remove !hold, !swap, as well as make auto shuffle. you can enable those lame commands during certain days of the week if you want, but for the majority, it should be a first come first serve.

actually, can you make it to where the bot autochecks elos and "balances" them out as best as possible?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 9:54 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I told you Random =P We debated this in the channel a month or so ago. I said I'd stop whining about the elo, but other players will bring up the problems with elo.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:02 PM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
....... Are you serious people are making assumptions. Please understand that not everyone has a sick mind and exploits these issues. Far out people like adam are making the whole chf community seem so evil and twisted. Now that I know whats happening: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3678-3
We can not take any action since this is all an assumption. It is just like a judge convicting someone for stealing a car who he has no evidence except a person saying it is him.

Message edited by Random260 - Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:06 PM

CouDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:09 PM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
dewd, like I said. I'm done trying to talk to you about the elo system. Thast's why I gave up monitoring elos. I'll just let everyone else do the talking.

Random260Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:19 PM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
Don't worry guys this will be sorted with a poll coming. What I understand is only 4 people do this. It is blow out of proportion. Assumptions are being chucked out.

As for where the poll is I will tell you later. My current conditions on the polls (not the rules):
1) There must be 200 people or more polling (atleast triple this community)
2) For the elo to stay it only needs 35-40% of the votes. I will be taking into consideration the abusers. (why not 50 cause really I believe it should stay).
Any abusers will get perm ban. An elo reset this a serious poll (to get an idea).  Whether I decide to take action is up to me and the other people.

Please not the polling system is not simple it will be implement on hostbot. So it may not even run so don't get your hopes up.

Message edited by Random260 - Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:31 PM

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 10:55 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
zzzzz i now understand why Cou gave lol... that sound way riddic

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

CouDate: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 11:43 PM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Random, like I said, I love your elo system but there just needs some things to be looked at and fixed. It's not about the exploit but the system. The people's minds work like a buisness. If the gains are too small, noone will invest into it.

For example, one of the reasons why no teams play vs teams is because if a good team wins vs a good team, the match turns out to be a hardcore, hour long epic match, the reward is 0.9 elo rewards but they lose to a stacked noob team that are lucky to get 2 hero etc. they lose 30 elo points, which is HUGE for those that worked that ass off in the legit charts. Now I understand that it's how it should be because it's full of good players, but in the end, people don't want to invest their good accounts, or risk playing good team vs team because the gains aren't rewarding enough as well. CHF is a small community that take their elo more seriously then ent as well lol

But yesh, invest in a poll.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 01-Oct-2014, 0:51 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I love how Random thinks the world is all "ideal" and "beautiful"
Lol. Hey Random, here's a tip for you.

ELO SYSTEM JUST FAILS HARDCORE.
And please don't reply back some bullsh1t response until you actually played THOUSANDS of games yourself on your own bot. 

Luv how the guy accusing us is the guy who actually doesn't play the game. Make me raugh.
So basically..
people who play game complain.....lots of them........................... then they get denied by 1 owner who doesnt even know how to play properly and doesnt even really play.

That being said,
my response to you all:
"Who cares about ELO. CHF/WC3 died long ago guys. I don't even see decent players anymore. Not competition = no fun. And all I see these days is UIM so I dont wanna even play. It's freaking fu1tarded. Freaking pubs thinking they are pros by doing the same sh1t every game. Pisses me off and CHF is now not "CUSTOM," bullcrap, it's now less "CUSTOM" than ladder and that's saying something since ladder has limited strats -.- "

Added (01-Oct-2014, 0:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And as you can see, ELO system killed many good players too in this dead game.
That's kinda unfortunate sad

Who knows, maybe without ELO, we still could have had at least COUPLE more good players both on forum and on battlenet..

btw guys, removing ELO won't change a thing now. I hope you guys understand that. Pubs already adapted to this new system and play completely differently and game isn't even fun cause of it.
I even heard myself from pubs saying "this game is really boring" more frequently after the ELO implant. smile

anyways, <3 have a life guys lol

i-connectDate: Wednesday, 01-Oct-2014, 10:04 PM | Message # 30
Lead Administrator
I really don't get why people really abhor elo. elo system had brought so many more chf players. If you hate elo and dont care about it why dont you just ignore it? many people just say they hate it so they sound "pro" but secretly they will get mad if they lose a 40 elo game against noobs. elo does make it fun for many people to shoot for something and if someone hates it, just ignore it. the system did make chf more popular and without it chf would be dead and there still a lot of drama without elo and plus chf would die faster. chf wont be like the old time with the players even without an elo system.

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Rank 1 so pro
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats