lspiderlDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 1:17 AM | Message # 31
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
Show me the numbers

watch that report by stossle

Quote (ic3dt3a)
y rnt the criminals using chemical warfare or car bombs instead?

exactly

because now they have all the guns so why bother making a bomb

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

CouDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 2:23 AM | Message # 32
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
Quote (Cou)
China ban guns and they have the biggest population in the world. You don't hear killing sprees and massacres in china.

you mean because its not an urbanized society and most people have 0 connection to the federal government, arms dealers, and no reason to want to do anything like this?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news....ld-list
notice how each of the top gun owning countries other then the US has low homicide rate and low homicide by firearms(excluding switzerland but they have very low homicide rate so that doesnt factor at all). The point is, if you have a gun on you, people wont try to harm you in nearly any way in fear that you will shoot them

correct me if i'm wrong, but China is a heavily communist country, sooo people are involved with the government whether they like it or not. They also have the most reason to hate their own government more then anything too. research their corruptions. They seem more urban then anything too. There's an outrage where a little girl got ran over the car and noone would do anything about it. Why? Because they were afraid of getting sued. There's a story behind it, thanks to a greedy woman.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
if she didint have it, he wouldnt have been able to use it,

not true. a determined killer will get their weapon in any manner possible. just like an illegal drug addict will go get his drugs wherever possible.

sometimes i dont think people think through their arguments before they write them.

I wish you thought and researched yours through first. Adam Lanza wasn't a determined killer. He was autistic, therefore he wouldn't show the initiative to buy guns. Plus it happened at the spur of a moment, he was having an episode, not because he was planning it the whole time. he was anti social and couldn't talk to most people without his mother. Read witnesses from his hair dressers and more so In conclusion, he would've NEVER known anything about guns if guns were outlawed in the US. it was his mother who was a gun enthusiasts that took him to the gun ranges because "she wanted to teach him to be a man". the reason why he snapped? Because Miss Lanza was discussing with the principal about putting him into an institute because Miss Lanza could not tolerate her son anymore. The detectives believed Adam was a genius in his own way, and obviously smart enough to know what the quack house was. So Bang, he killed his mom. Bang he killed all the little kids, and he killed them like he was trained. Heartless and emotionless, According to eye witnesses.

Quote (ic3dt3a)

Because most criminals arent intelligent enough to build bombs. they know the risks of being blown up and wouldn't know the chemical compounds and even then, they'd know they wouldn't have the lab to hold the substance in and not be infected by it. Before you try to stump me with "OMG TIMOTHY MADE A BOMB" read his history.

In May 1988, McVeigh graduated from U.S. Army Combat Engineer School, at age 20.[12] While in the military, McVeigh used much of his spare time to read about firearms, sniper tactics, and explosives.[13]

McVeigh was awarded a Bronze Star for his service in the first Gulf War. He had been a top-scoring gunner with the 25mm cannon of the Bradley Fighting Vehicles used by the U.S. 1st Infantry Division to which he was assigned. He served at Fort Riley, Kansas, before Operation Desert Storm. At Fort Riley, McVeigh completed the Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC). McVeigh later would say that the Army taught him how to switch off his emotions.[7] He had special lifesaving training and may have saved the life of a comrade who had life-threatening shrapnel wounds.[15]

and I repeat, Most criminals aren't intelligent enough.

Let me point out the fact that Australia did not completely ban guns. You need to have the cleanest back ground, no mental unsuitability, no criminal records, you must join a gun club and retrieve a licence from there. So if any shootouts occur, they can match the information of the bullets with the gun rancher etc. It's not easy to get a gun but in the US, you can walk in with a trolley and go to target and buy guns. wtf. I use to only think target was a shop for clothes and toys and electronics, but I never knew target sold guns until I saw a US documentary and how they were selling them like a toy aisle. So I don't shop at target anymore.

I don't understand it. Explain to me pro gunner spider and pro gunner killer beans and all the other crazy gun enthusiasts. Why is it that 20 pre schooling children and 6 adults were shot dead but you guys go into arms and defend the rights of guns yet not at the problem that just happened. You cannot justify what happened there. The legality of guns caused the massacre at the cost of unstable people that could not handle guns in a society. Aren't you guys worried about your little sister, or future kids going to school and being shot dead? Or are you going to load them up with guns in their backpacks to solve the problem? lol. Because apparantly, no public place is safe in america after a few too many massacres.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 2:40 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 10:23 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (lspiderl)
Quote (ic3dt3a)

exactly

because now they have all the guns so why bother making a bomb

"because it is easier to get a gun and use a gun than actually learn how to make effective explosives" is the correct answer... your response makes it sound like all guns should be removed from the civilians, yet ur pro gun? i dont think u quite understand what is going on here and just want to keep ur guns... why even attempt to start a debate then?

Quote (Cou)
I don't understand it. Explain to me pro gunner spider and pro gunner killer beans and all the other crazy gun enthusiasts. Why is it that 20 pre schooling children and 6 adults were shot dead but you guys go into arms and defend the rights of guns yet not at the problem that just happened. You cannot justify what happened there. The legality of guns caused the massacre at the cost of unstable people that could not handle guns in a society. Aren't you guys worried about your little sister, or future kids going to school and being shot dead? Or are you going to load them up with guns in their backpacks to solve the problem? lol. Because apparantly, no public place is safe in america after a few too many massacres.

thats the problem, they are stubborn and don't really provide any legitimate reasons why citizens need to have guns... to fight off a government? there is no need...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lspiderlDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 12:55 PM | Message # 34
Site Manager
no we provide thousands and thousands of reasons but you keep ignoring them

first and foremost ANYONE can make a bomb , take a laptop to anywhere with open wifi and google bombs and you can find a million step by step instructions without getting tracked .

additionaly every day THOUSANDS of lives are saved by those carriing weapons

at the SAME day as the sandy hook incident a man in china walked into a school with a knife and stabbed 20 children

People like Adam Lanza and the Batman movie killer were determined to kill themselves and take a buncha people with them to make a lame for themselves , institute a media blackout on these things where they cant put the killers name and face all over the news and these sorts of things all but disapear

also make it possible for background checks for firearms can access mental health records

and make it so that family members can more easily force the mentaly unstable and dangerous into care BEFORE a crime is commeted and suddenly this shit goes away

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

2DaYuDiEDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 1:59 PM | Message # 35
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
u cant buy weapons in europe
people dont drive cars into buildings or make bombs here still
problem?

(lspiderl)

EVERY city or state that instituted serious gun restrictions saw a marked INCREASE in crime

EVERY city or state that instituted looser gun laws and concealed carry permits saw a marked DECREASE in crime

oh god... first ur afraid of genocide and now thers less crime cuz of guns... while countries where guns are legal have 10 times more crimes than others

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 2:12 PM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Number of homicides in Chicago thus far in 2012: 518.
Number of TOTAL homicides in Chicago thus far in 2012: 526
Number of total people shot in Chicago thus far in 2012: 2597

Chicago is not even the most dangerous city in the United States by homicide rate. Doesn't even crack the top 10, let alone the top 20.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 3:32 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
(ic3dt3a)
did u seriously use the "definition" of a gun as a point? u;ve got to be shitting me... in that case, a computer is meant to calculate complex formulas...

and in doing anything on a computer, it requires a complex formula so...
(ic3dt3a)
you may decide to try to fight him since you may be able to disarm him. now what if he were holding a gun

but what if you also have a gun?
(ic3dt3a)
but by the time you go for your piece

to him it will look like you're emptying your pockets.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 3:34 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
(lspiderl)
no we provide thousands and thousands of reasons but you keep ignoring them

just as u ignore reasons for more regulation

(lspiderl)
also make it possible for background checks for firearms can access mental health records

a mental health issue can develop later in life or abruptly, u cant continuously test firearm owners...

guns are more dangerous than they are safe

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lspiderlDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 3:49 PM | Message # 39
Site Manager
(Trixxareforkids)
Chicago

thanks for proving my point for me since chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US

(2DaYuDiE)
oh god... first ur afraid of genocide and now thers less crime cuz of guns... while countries where guns are legal have 10 times more crimes than others

the Geonocide comment was inm reference to HITORICAL FACT wherein every major genocide that has taken place in history happened shortly after disarming the population so both are correct

LASTLY Switzerland has an almost non exsistant crime rate and the highest ratio of gun ownership in the world

America does have a high crime rate that is constitantly higher in areas with stricter gun laws however we have a major problem other countries dont have on our level and thats Gang Crime which is a completely differnt issue

there is NO rational argument for banning guns as every single case in history proves just the opposite

mN-Date: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 3:50 PM | Message # 40
Grunt
(XXkillerbeansXX)
Bottom line, i think you play too much Call of Duty and think that real people actually have those skills.

(XXkillerbeansXX)
only if you're mag is preloaded. and even then only pros can change within seconds.

(XXkillerbeansXX)
in home defense why would you be rounding a corner? wouldn't you be waiting behind a door or looking in on a hallway? and the size of the gun holds no valid argument. i find it makes no difference when turning with a gun.

All I can say is you are a noob gun freak. How hard do you think it is to buy magazines bigger than 10clips?
Getting a mag from your vest and putting the empty one in emptymagbag, and reloading takes a whole 3seconds after ~1month of using a rifle daily.
So you are saying if you hear noises in your house the first thing you do is get your assault rifle and lie in ur bed and dont go look at your family? good job.

(XXkillerbeansXX)
clips that hold more then 10 are illegal. im starting to wonder if you've studied your arguments, or if you've even shot a gun. ever.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Colt-M4-OPS-.22-Rifle/21615756

filmed in the US by an American guy called Kyle Lamar Myers (born May 9, 1986). And no it's not 'hard' to get a Class III permit.

And I have 12months of urban warfare specific army training where I shot an average of 100 hardrounds per day + blanks with several guns including RPG's. Asshole.

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 11:02 AM

lspiderlDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 4:18 PM | Message # 41
Site Manager
(mN-)
filmed in the US by an American guy called Kyle Lamar Myers (born May 9, 1986). And no it's not 'hard' to get a Class III permit.

And I have 12months of urban warfare specific army training where I shot an average of 100 hardrounds per day + blanks with several guns including RPG's. Asshole

its filmed by a guy thats been doing a show on guns for several years now who goes by the moniker FPS Russia

secondly its extreemly long and detailed process to get a class 3 permit but more than jsu the difficult and expense ( 500 bucks a year) it lets the goverment inspect your property and guns at any time which is why its generaly only ranges and special collectors have them , not to mention that inexpensive full autos start out around 15 THOUSAND dollars in price so no not just any joe schmoe can run around with an automatic as for reloading a mag in 3 seconds the same could be done with a revolver using speed loaders and with a pump action shotgun or an old school henry lever action rifle

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 4:31 PM | Message # 42
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
(lspiderl)
thanks for proving my point for me since chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US

If you look at this timeline of mass shootings it's close to half and half. There is no correlation to be seen between stringent gun control laws and shootings in America due to the sheer pervasiveness of guns throughout the country:

(gunpolicy.org)
The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,000.

The debate itself is an exercise in banality because even if a federal law prohibiting the purchase of guns was passed, the government would not strip civilians of their guns--the law would be "grandfathered in" similar to the assault rifle law, and there would still be nigh on 300 million guns in the States.

And in response to this:
(lspiderl)
the Geonocide comment was inm reference to HITORICAL FACT wherein every major genocide that has taken place in history happened shortly after disarming the population so both are correct

You seem to be forgetting Darfur, Iraq, Rwanda, Serbia, and the imminent genocide in South Africa to name a few, as well as the Turkish genocide of the early 1800s (which is one of the worst ever and the Turkish government declines to acknowledge it). Again, there is no evidence to suggest that
(lspiderl)
EVERY genocide or attempted genocide in History was precluded by disarming the population

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Message edited by Trixxareforkids - Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 0:15 AM

mN-Date: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 5:21 PM | Message # 43
Grunt
Ya spider Im not saying it's inexpensive, but indeed a youtuber can get them. I am just saying it's possible since this XxxX_Xx-xXXKILLeRbeANZZzzzz is like 'no you cant ass'.

Anyway, I dont a reason why it should be possible. And all the semiautomatic assaultrifles in the world wont save you from a tyrannical government if it would be truly tyrannical and use its whole weapon arsenal.

This discussion isnt moving anywhere though. If I needed to protect my house I'd just get bars on windows and a strong door. If I lived in a crappy neighborhood I'd get a glock. I think assault rifle is way over doing it as in protection against burgrarls. If I needed to be scared of a tyrannical government I'd move out.
Sure it's fun to occasionally blast one but I dont see any reason why it couldnt be left at the gun range.

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 5:57 PM

lspiderlDate: Friday, 21-Dec-2012, 11:53 PM | Message # 44
Site Manager
(mN-)
indeed a youtuber can get them

he's not a youtuber he is a man that makes millions off of ad revenue form youtube videos even before his fps russia videos he had his fps kyle videos who borrows most of his guns from a few friends that run several shooting ranges , now he can afford his liscence but at first he didnt use his own full autos he borrowed them

the power of a supposed "assult rifle " is not differnt than any other hunting rifle its just made to look like a military gun because people like the looks

mN-Date: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 11:11 AM | Message # 45
Grunt
He started producing his fullautovideos at age 23 in 2009. Not much required of a said license.

"At first Kyle was able to produce his videos without much investment, since he already had a large collection of firearms, and a large amount of ammunition.

Kyle grew up on a farm outside of Layonia, Georgia and grew up around firearms and was taught to shoot at a young age by his father. He has, in the past, participated in competitive target shooting."

@spider dont get what you are trying to say with hunting rifles and assault rifles. Surely hunting rifles can be alot more powerful than assault rifles, but 'assault rifles' are meant to be more convenient to kill people with their flash suppressors, large magazines, pistol handel etc. that you dont need when shooting a deer. And on the other hand, nobody is going to go deer hunting with a .22 assault rifle...

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 11:39 AM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Food For Thought
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map