Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Food For Thought
Food For Thought
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 12:27 PM | Message # 46
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
(lspiderl)
thanks for proving my point for me since chicago has the strictest gun laws in the US

dont forget washington DC also..

(mN-)
Not much required of a said license.

he is only doing 1 illegal thing here. he most likely knows or is an arms dealer. he stole a russian dudes identity for his videos. then he is firing highly illegal weapons. and the guy must be an arms dealer, because that is the only way to obtain a class 3 permit.
(mN-)
already had a large collection of firearms, and a large amount of ammunition.

what does this matter? so do i. so do most of the people i know.
(mN-)
nobody is going to go deer hunting with a .22 assault rifle...

you're right, theyre going to take a hunting shotgun with buckshot. i have buckshot, waterfowl, 3in 18 pellet 2cm slug. i use remington 12 gauge pump action with rubber stock cover and extended clip size with 8 clip. taht is for home defense. it is meant to kill in one shot if someone breaks into my house. i have never had to use it and hope not to for that reason but i enjoy the feeling of knowing i have it if i need it.
(mN-)
"At first Kyle was able to produce his videos without much investment, since he already had a large collection of firearms, and a large amount of ammunition.

Kyle grew up on a farm outside of Layonia, Georgia and grew up around firearms and was taught to shoot at a young age by his father. He has, in the past, participated in competitive target shooting."

that doesnt mean he owns fully auto weapons and such. i live in california and i have a friend who is a S & W dealer who has an extensive collection of both AR and handguns. to be exact its 11 AR and 9 Pistols. none of his stuff is fully auto or has a clip over 10 rounds. it is possible to have an extensive collection without using anything illegal. regarding his father teaching him to shoot while young, so did mine. i started when i was 7 learning how to shoot guns. one of my dad's friends was an FBI shooting instructor, and taught me and a few other kids how to shoot.

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 1:19 PM | Message # 47
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
(mN-)
@spider dont get what you are trying to say with hunting rifles and assault rifles. Surely hunting rifles can be alot more powerful than assault rifles, but 'assault rifles' are meant to be more convenient to kill people with their flash suppressors, large magazines, pistol handel etc. that you dont need when shooting a deer. And on the other hand, nobody is going to go deer hunting with a .22 assault rifle...

no one uses a .22 assult rifle because theres no such thing rofl a .22 is the wimpiest gun on the planet it fires a round about the size of two BB's a .22 is used mostly for sporting (i.e. target practice) and hunting small game like squirls and such just goes to show you realy have no idea what your talking about and yes he had a large collection of LEGAL guns nothing said he owned a buncha full autos and nothing says he wasnt rich before the videos either

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

mN-Date: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 2:21 PM | Message # 48
Grunt
Group: Investor
(lspiderl)
such just goes to show you realy have no idea what your talking about

I know you have dyslexia but making a statment like this before understanding my whole sentence is just absurd.

(lspiderl)
no one uses a .22 assult rifle because theres no such thing rofl

.22 LR Umarex Colt M4 is considered a small assault rifle not a submachine gun for example. And I said I WOULD NOT GO HUNTING DEER WITH .22 omg

and the connecticut shooting guy used a .223 bushmaster

(XXkillerbeansXX)
he stole a russian dudes identity for his videos

LOL

im done here np.

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 6:40 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 2:39 PM | Message # 49
Zombie Pirate
you're done because you have no valid arguments left. we can keep going if you want. and yes he did take the identity of a russian, or at least impersonated one.

mN-Date: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 3:21 PM | Message # 50
Grunt
(XXkillerbeansXX)
you're done because you have no valid arguments left. we can keep going if you want. and yes he did take the identity of a russian, or at least impersonated one.

It's because you are mentally 4-sigmas on the left side of a gaussian curve.

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 3:26 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 4:36 PM | Message # 51
Zombie Pirate
claim whatever you want. you ran out of valid arguments. now stop being such a prick.

mN-Date: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 6:47 PM | Message # 52
Grunt
Ofcourse I have no arguments, when there are no counterarguments to my current ones. Only made up ignorant retardtalk from a 22yo boy. You must be one of those americans who cant find themselves in the world map. I advice you to read the newspaper once in a while, and also realize different states have different gunlaws.

I am biwinning

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 8:04 PM | Message # 53
Zombie Pirate
(mN-)
You must be one of those americans who cant find themselves in the world map.

so you dont even live here but you argue on our gun laws. and i thought you even had some semi intelligent information...
(mN-)
I advice you to read the newspaper once in a while

you mean that 100% liberal biased bullshit? im not against liberalism, im against them controlling every aspect of my life, including what i can and cant buy.
(mN-)
and also realize different states have different gunlaws.

obviously. i live in california, it is an 11 day waiting period to receive my gun. its a pointless law anyways. my dad lived in utah and said he could go get it the day he bought it.

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 10:06 PM | Message # 54
Site Manager
ROFL a .223 and a .22 are two completely differnt things man

try learning WTF your talking about before posting

good lord your clueless

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

CouDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 10:24 PM | Message # 55
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Well since you guys don't see the right side of view, good luck with future massacres.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 10:26 PM | Message # 56
Site Manager
(Cou)
Well since you guys don't see the right side of view, good luck with future massacres.

countries all over eurpoe and africa have massacres DAILY weve had a handfull in the last few decades with 100+ times the population im pretty sure well be ok

CouDate: Saturday, 22-Dec-2012, 11:08 PM | Message # 57
Head Administrator
It's not about "oh that country gets daily massacres and she gets this and that".. america has all the rights in the world to stop these massacres in the first place. The countries you speak of are run by Criminals, drug cartels and extremists, which in their own mind just like all the serial killing massacre murderers, consider themselves right in their own mind. The government in those countires cant stop these criminals, cartels and extremist alone. If Korea was free to test and free to use Nuclear weapons, what do you think they'd be doing? Why do you think America had the power to strip and warn them of their nuclear protocol s? But not do anything about their own weapons. Because America is afraid of their own people. Gun topics use to be touchy for obama since he cared about his election but looks like he is acting on it. A massacre on kids and innocent people is a small price to pay to keep the guns I suppose. wink

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 23-Dec-2012, 0:09 AM

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 23-Dec-2012, 0:46 AM | Message # 58
Site Manager
Obama is simply doing what he always does by his own words , " never left a Crisis goto waiste" Obama and comp-any ar ehte ones that illegaly walked guns across the border and put them int he hands of drug cartels leading to untold numbers of deaths and their using this shooting insicent to distract people form that and from the tragidy of bengazi

America is what it is BECAUSE of the constitution and we HAVE that constitution because we can defend it with our guns

the real tragidy is people like you that buy into the rhetoric

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 23-Dec-2012, 1:31 AM | Message # 59
Robotic Ninja
obama did not put guns into the cartel, dont lie

Added (2012-12-23, 2:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
that constitution is out of date and needs to be severley updated. that and fucking unions

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Sunday, 23-Dec-2012, 4:51 AM | Message # 60
Head Administrator
(lspiderl)
the real tragidy is people like you that buy into the rhetoric

Please don't use the word rhetoric when you and killerbeans are the definition of it. The people promoting anti guns care for their children and families and want the deaths lessened. How is that rheotoric? you and killerbeans can give each other the hi-five and pat on the back all you want but it's just showing what type of people you are. not once have you guys expressed any remorse over the shootings of kids that were meant to go home for Christmas, yet you'd show remorse over the anti gun situation building up.

Please read this news link. don't try to counter me with links that are just random. I study mine. This takes place AFTER the sandy hooks shooting. A 4 year old boy casually getting into his dads car and a killer just casually drives by and shoots him in the head. A mother of 2 gets shot in the head over a road rage. wife gets shot by husband. boy shoots himself in the head after curious about guns. There's more from murders of families just after the Connecticut shooting. Just after the Connecticut shootings, the homicides deaths from guns jumped twice the rate. Could this be causing a hysteria for killers to just wander about and kill now?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012....66.html

Your so called guns that supposed to be saving lives isn't working. That shootout with the mother of 2, named Soto, was caught up in a shootout where her husband was shooting back. It failed. That's because of the legality of guns from both parties.

Obama never sold guns to the cartel wtf lol. Bush sold guns to Afghanistan which triggered the 9/11. That's the result of guns and weapons once again.

Message edited by Cou - Sunday, 23-Dec-2012, 5:05 AM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Food For Thought
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map