Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:54 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1
F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 5:15 PM | Message # 31
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Add / change the item for UNtransmute (=no transmute + no charm ) Jammie / Priest / Goatzilla with the SAME price.

The same item must be for Jammie / Priest / Goatzilla. Don't do 3 differents items.

F00ty_R3b0rn

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Monday, 03-Dec-2012, 5:59 PM

i-connectDate: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 0:58 AM | Message # 32
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Quote (Priest-Of-Sin)
i understand everythingt but like i said ....pubs will die... for ex just take two hk +ww and you will kill every pubs...when i play only against pubs and i want to make kills i take only hk(i tell to my teammates to take only uk because off mass )and trust me i can make more then 30 kills....because its easy.and now think about when they have no money....what can i do to them.so i'm sorry but i dont thing its a good for the game...alltough i think its a good ideea....but wont work on chf.and yes will make pro to take only hk spells because its a easy win every time

Maybe we should add a mode for inhouses that when your hero dies you lose gold? Smart idea?

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 3:54 AM | Message # 33
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i havent read thorugh all this yet but did start on 4.1 more, but i was thinking of not allowing someone with donation to be allowed to get a ToT, i think thats 1 thing that can be too easily abused and noobish strat. what u guys think

Osetinas7171Date: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 4:52 AM | Message # 34
Hero
Make FTD mode for the victory. Since the ARS mode, remove the 5 victories. Also, when you do afk-test and when you pass 2min only get FULLSHARE gold only after mass to it. Because you are going BA build and they get the jammers is fucking fail for you. I think boosted xp enough. But if allie still afk gold auto given to -test afk starter after mass only. Its fair when ex good player getting 2k gold from start.   And ty bond to you for this awesome map,                 googletranslter

2DaYuDiEDate: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 5:42 AM | Message # 35
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
i was thinking of not allowing someone with donation to be allowed to get a ToT, i think thats 1 thing that can be too easily abused and noobish strat. what u guys think

lol u'd just pool alies for tot... also, its not really the tot that makes it op, the money per unit is simply too high at all lvls, especially lvl 1
i mainly hate the fact that it can be cast anywhere, without taking any risks, so u can just camp in ur base and wait till ur a millionaire

u shud add some risk to it.. for example add a 3 second casting time and dont allow people to cast it in their own base

(for all the nubs who say donation isnt op, plz stfu, all arguments are invalid)

Added (2012-12-04, 6:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Bond009)
i havent read thorugh all this yet

its all spam

Osetinas7171Date: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 7:53 AM | Message # 36
Hero
can you add naga tech
in old frenzy version was race NAGA

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 10:20 AM | Message # 37
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (i-connect)
Maybe we should add a mode for inhouses that when your hero dies you lose gold? Smart idea?

Inhouse is already fucked up by mass hero kill spells. pretty tense but no creative builds and strategies.
hk game will make more boring game.

Quote (Bond009)
, but i was thinking of not allowing someone with donation to be allowed to get a ToT

not a good idea.

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
for example add a 3 second casting time

I like this part but not others.
how about 5sec casting time with -20 armor?

Rest in Peace Rookies

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 10:51 AM | Message # 38
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
sound you have good ideas biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

FireHartDate: Tuesday, 04-Dec-2012, 2:59 PM | Message # 39
Hero
He's probably a Korean ninja that is one of the best players in the world

ToTs- not op
Darks killed in 4-9shots
Can barely counter tier 4
Give it lvl1 explosion as a saving with 5min cd

Dono- summons can't count if they do someone has 3 heroes 46 extra units and it has no risk
BA idea- the skeletal mages what will be special about them like frost Atk?

Make - no tk be for the whole team

I'll post more tomoz wink

ok the the explosion bug tier 4 gives 50% health now make it 75% not just 50%
Pengs should not be affected by explosion or just make exlosion be 25% health lost

Message edited by FireHart - Sunday, 09-Dec-2012, 6:55 AM

CouDate: Monday, 10-Dec-2012, 4:31 AM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Boooond!! biggrin Take the time to read pweeze!!! I spent almost an hour typing and thinking this! QQ

Make runes or shops disappear when a team LEAVES so there isn't stacked runes. It doesn't bother me tbh but it's a good idea to implement it otherwise you wouldn't have made runes cd longer.

Make serpent wards cd 3 seconds longer at level 1 and 2 seconds longer at level 2. Mass serpent wards are op.

Just a suggestion but make d-wards and healing wards and blanks available after mass. rats or jammies will be good in mass.

Quote (Bond009)
havent read thorugh all this yet but did start on 4.1 more, but i was thinking of not allowing someone with donation to be allowed to get a ToT, i think thats 1 thing that can be too easily abused and noobish strat. what u guys think

Donation is harder then you think, unless you're lucky that you got a full team of willing mass pooling pubs/stacked team and everyone is corner blind and focus middle only.

Without tot it'd just be ww aoes, hit and run central. tot plays a part since no one literally buys tots unless ssd or accompany with donation in normal game with stacked team and mass pool. tot needs more counters, maybe like buying a smoke bomb that's un-dispellable and will render the tot useless for 60 seconds. Hence players can rush in with god ward and the smoke bomb can cost 1.5k - 2k. Or Maybe create an EMP tower that costs 3 k and can disable towers for 30 seconds at a time and has small radius damage to units.

We need more spells and fun spells too that people will pick instead of the same old thing!

NEW SPELLS IDEAS:

Normal spells:

Hook (nuke): Latches onto a hero and pulls the hero that latched the hook onto them and flies into them and stuns them with damage. Imagine a good combo like hook on to a hero and then forcefield. Plus it can be a good get away by latching onto allies/units and escaping with no damage to allies but only at level 5 or 6.

Dragon ball (nuke): Shoots a fireball nuke type that damages a hero at decent damage but has burning effect damage of maybe 30 damage for 3 seconds or according to levels etc.

Mines: (nuke but becomes a small aoe at high levels) Can deal good damage to units/heroes when stepped on or goes off at a certain time to prevent spam of mines. for the first few levels, they hit individual units. Then at level 5-6 they have a small aoe and high damage.

Tidal wave: (aoe) Allow tidal wave aoe to be a spell with the same damage amount as nova but the effects are decreased damage for 2 seconds.

ULTIS:

Mist of the undead: (Green mist: good for camping bases with tech) Casts a large aoe of fog in an area. Enemy units will be affected with armour decrease, decreased damage and at level 3, will suffer 60 % curse of miss attack due to its darkness of pure evil!

Holy Mist: (white mist: good for camping bases with tech. Counterpart to undead mist) Units and allies units will have an increased armour and regen of 8 per second. At level 3, the holy mist will make enemy heroes silenced unless they get out of the fog, and the holy mist fog at level 3 can be used to disable towers.

Time stop: (hero killing, unit killing, delaying pengs and maulers) casts a radius aoe of a light grey area of where units and hero will freeze for level 1- 5 secs, level 2- 10 secs, level 3- 15 secs max. Spells can be casted, stops pengs and maulers as well.

Summon draneis: (this is the counter part to the doom summons. good for feeding off units or defending bases from strong tech but easily countered) Summons beefy draneis with cleave and debuff or a cheap spell like level 1 berserk (it needs to have mana so arcane can counter it properly). Used to kill off units and counter tech/summons but are weak against nukers with bolt, coil etc. and towers. So no, don't make them magic immuned but at level 3, give them good hp and slight magic resistance.

Towers:

Crystal tower: (1000 gold) DOES NO DAMAGE but has dispel of 150 and mana of 700 with good mana rgen. This tower should only be used when a player knows that some noob will go mass summons, or be used to counter perma vengeances. This game is all about counters and doing what you can to outwit your opponent.

Turret tower (1000 gold): fast attacking tower with minimal damage output. Decent for taking out tech and has splash damage with good range. (mauler)

Poison tower: (500 gold) low damage of 24-35 but Shoots poisonous attack that has 3 dps for 3 second and reduced armour (poison doesn't stack).

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Monday, 10-Dec-2012, 5:10 AM

Vampirism_FireDate: Monday, 10-Dec-2012, 10:57 AM | Message # 41
Hero
Awards: 2
I re-propose my aura ideas that I have been wanting for years.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 10-Dec-2012, 2:17 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
buff holy light?

If you buff holy light, only reduce cd, it's already op enough even if no one takes that.

Then... The most important thing to fix, and it has been said many times:
Nerf Chain / Bolt / Roots / Lasso / Forked / Carrion Swarm / Shockwave / WW / Divine Shield / Bolt / Coil and so on.
In a way, nerf the spells that are not used and buff the one that are often used. That's not complicated.

Then there are a few nerfs and buffs that we could do, but they're really pointless comparated to what I just said.

i-connectDate: Tuesday, 11-Dec-2012, 0:56 AM | Message # 43
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Quote (Cou)
Poison tower: (500 gold) low damage of 24-35 but Shoots poisonous attack that has 3 dps for 3 second and reduced armour (poison doesn't stack).

i think this tower will sucks cuz frost tower 300 and really good slow with good range and frost bolt ;D and frost tower is one bitch tower to kill which cost 300 gold

FireHartDate: Tuesday, 11-Dec-2012, 1:01 AM | Message # 44
Hero
Where the hell did "joza the elder priest" come from
Name it after me or vamp biggrin

CouDate: Tuesday, 11-Dec-2012, 8:10 AM | Message # 45
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (i-connect)
i think this tower will sucks cuz frost tower 300 and really good slow with good range and frost bolt ;D and frost tower is one bitch tower to kill which cost 300 gold

These are just ideas to share. To be honest, I do not expect Bond to implement any of my ideas but as least everyone knows I've done my best to share ideas and what would help the game. I'm the opposite of all those players that's just pointing fingers at bonds game and showing lack of appreciation. Instead i'm putting in positive contributions and encouragement for Bond ^_^. Besides It adds a little variety and different tactics though. Imagine trying to sceptre a base when acid is hitting you with 3 dps and reduced armour? Even footies will be fatal to you lol. Maulers will also take more damage with reduced armour or teched units. ^^ frost tower is good to stun heroes and slow them down but with acid tower, you might be lucky enough to get them when they tp back into their base lol!

yes it's true that spells and stuff need nerfs and buffs, but this game needs more fresh material as a piority. I love chf and addicted to it! But I see same stuff as mentioned lol. My last successful favourite build set that I created was with flame strike. It was different and all of sudden, everyone started using it because it was fresh and like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE WE JUST DISCOVERED THIS" feeling lol. If people are going to use "op" stuff, then create more "op" or new spells that will have different effect but same outcomes. kills, camping, microing, unit kills etc. At least it will also be fascinating to watch ^^

Crystal tower: (1000 gold) DOES NO DAMAGE but has dispel of 150 and mana of 700 with good mana rgen. This tower should only be used when a player knows that some noob will go mass summons, or be used to counter perma vengeances. This game is all about counters and doing what you can to outwit your opponent

Also just to clarify this idea, it will have short range, only around the base vicinty so that god wards wont be useless and I doubt players will spend 1000 of gold for crystal tower knowing that their opponents will go hk, uk or anything to do with no summons etc. Most likely this tower would be used in SSD modes when summon noobs try to rush with treants etc. Keep in mind the tower is very very easy to kill with tech. Jammies would still be used as a main dispel since it will have large range!

Another idea!

Enchanted strength: (Passive skill) As your health reaches certain percantages like 80 %, 70 %, 50 % 20 % etc. you gain more damage and attack rate! especially at 20 % health you could take down so many units and Good creative thing for maulers but ofc at full health the affects are useless so frosties and enchanted strength cant be abused. Just imagine mauling and taking alot of damage from units around you and you try to hold off as much as you can until the last bit of health and then use potion, but at least it will be benefited with bonus temporary gains. ^^ It's a good idea to gain good items and spending gold for this spell to work as one already knows, it'd make a good late game spell. ^^

Teleporting ULTI: It's an ulti tp and It's like mass tp but for single heroes only! When the hero teleports onto allies or allied structure etc. It will teleport and where he teleports, he will have an aoe of scattering enemy heroes/units (Exactly like the scroll of scattering shout) with good damage according to levels ^^ So when you see someone tp-ing on an enemy hero, you better run lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Tuesday, 11-Dec-2012, 8:34 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<