Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 8:08 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 - Page 26 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1
mcw[STAR]Date: Monday, 27-May-2013, 11:09 PM | Message # 376
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
multi shot towers dont auto attack serpent wards they just ignore them. and if u manual attack them it only attacks one at a time. i believe this should be balanced, and is a nice nerf to them if people believe they are op

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 28-May-2013, 1:19 AM | Message # 377
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Has already been said hundread of times

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 05-Jul-2013, 10:44 PM | Message # 378
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
So this 26 page thread was really worth it eh?

FireHartDate: Saturday, 06-Jul-2013, 1:11 AM | Message # 379
Hero
Totally not worth it

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 06-Jul-2013, 11:51 AM | Message # 380
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
remove coil from shamans
it is no longer needed
original reason for coil was to counter halp meh
it adds an advantage to UD
damage too high
replace with stasis trap biggrin

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 06-Jul-2013, 2:23 PM | Message # 381
Robotic Ninja
Let's just take all of dotas heroes and spells and put them in this and see what happens?

FireHartDate: Saturday, 06-Jul-2013, 3:04 PM | Message # 382
Hero
I think you need a license for that lol

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 6:24 PM | Message # 383
Robotic Ninja
Today I found little bug with creep Wizard btw.... maybe fix it in 4.1 ?

As you know Wizard have amulet spell shield (same like you can buy for hero) which block one negative spell every 120 seconds. But why is it working against transmute? Transmute is ultimate spell. If you buy amulet for hero its working vs normal spells (for example banish, cold strike, storm bolt, hex....) but of course its not working vs ulties (yamato, TT or mindrape) because its logic ulties work on all units (you can use mindrape or yamato on Summon Night Terror or Infernal or hero who is using ulti avatar... etc) transmute is ulty spell and if you can xmute peasant (who have spell imunity vs normal spells) why Wizard´s spell shield block transmute?

EDIT: Also today I saw other interesting bug. If you pick in spell area this green spell shield + you have item amulet spell shield 500 gold in your inventory it block thors hammer. But if you have only amulet (without green shield) so thors hammer kill you. If you have only green shield (without amulet) thors hammer kill you. Interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also PLEASE do something with Bob Newt (nerf it) because its the most OP creep in game. There are some players (especialy ic3dt3a) who every game have 4x Bob Newts and there is not way how to counter this shit. With these Newts you can dispel druids in few seconds, same for ward of gods 9000 gold.

Bob Newt cost only 400-500 gold i think and you can not transmute it, its very hard click on it (same like heroes Cyray or Princess pink) and if you got luck and you click on it (for example you have druids and want use cyclone) so Bob Newt have spell resistance and this cyclone duration is too low.

Realise in 4.1 just one of those ideas (no need more just one):

1) Make possible transmute Bob Newt

2) Bob Newt have same CD like demolisher

3) Same limit like for Mana Dragon (you can not have more than 2x Bob Newts)

4) Bob Newt cost same gold like Joza Elder Priest

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 7:11 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 7:37 PM | Message # 384
Robotic Ninja
regarding transmute,

by your logic, u should be unable to avoid any ultimate target spell, so transmute, charm, TT, yamamoto cannon, mind rape, doom, should not be blocked. i know a lot of you hate mind rape, but what adam is suggesting here is that it be unblockable, so if u have divine shield, too bad, it will get u. same with using it on altar! this also means taht if u blink with a peasant when u transmute it, it should give u the gold and disappear. however, bond added the peasant armor thingy to make them spell immune in order to help repair ur base because some ppl used to have 2nd,3rd,4th transmute heros that would just force u to buy a peasant only to lose it instantly.

newts are meant to counter druids since u cant counter them with jammy or joza, i think this was mentioned a while back... and adam, it takes me 3-4 newts to dispel 1 druid, u start out with 6... so i have to click newts and hotkey dispel and click on each druid individually... and actually, druids were never really nerfed. initially we complained on how a certain few people used druids + potion of focus + auras to bk and it was hard to dispel unless ToT.

make sure u nerf donation to not include summons in unit count, actually, could u change donation to "sacrifice" where it kills 12 units at a time for liek 5 gold a piece and lvl 2 10 and lvl 3 30 and jsut change the cooldowns? this would totally nerf the fk out of it and keep those donation turtles out of the game (ahem, orcs metalica loves to do this annyoign strat where he gets interchange, arcane, sometimes bks team and makes frost towers and just stays in base donating). it gets really old having to go in to kill his units and even with divine shield, he can interchange u back so u may sitll die..

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 8:31 PM | Message # 385
Robotic Ninja
Why are you talking about divine shield? I am talking about amulet spell of shield damn. Again: If your hero have amulet it block just normal spells (hex, bolt, cold strike) but its not working vs ulties (TT, yamato, mindrape) its alright. Transmute is ultimate spell (same like TT or mindrape) so why Wizard´s amulet spell of shield block transmute? Try explain me. If i will use yamato canon or mindrape on Wizard it will be blocked too?

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 9:52 PM | Message # 386
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
If i will use yamato canon or mindrape on Wizard it will be blocked too?

yes

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 10:08 PM | Message # 387
Robotic Ninja
LOL? So i can mindrape golem who cost 15 000 gold (Summon Night Terror) but I cant mindrape some fucking horse who cost 400 gold? I am sure its bug.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 10:53 PM | Message # 388
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
LOL? So i can mindrape golem who cost 15 000 gold (Summon Night Terror) but I cant mindrape some fucking horse who cost 400 gold? I am sure its bug.

correct, u can also mind rape altar, but u cant mind rape rock golem. its easy really

TicklemonsterDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 11:02 PM | Message # 389
Grunt
Quote (Adam_CZ)
LOL? So i can mindrape golem who cost 15 000 gold (Summon Night Terror) but I cant mindrape some fucking horse who cost 400 gold? I am sure its bug
Yes because golem is made that way so it has a counter.. Everything in this game needs to have a counter otherwise one thing would be used every game and that's no fun is it? Practically if golem was not mindrapeable or had any counters it would be a race to get night terror.... Not a game i want to play personally. Wizard can be stopped so easily, if your smart enough like most people in the game... i guess this excludes you... you hit wizard with a spell first then xmute.
I remember a game against Roystom when he had 3 wizards.. i had aoe and xmute.. boom aoe, xmute, 2nd aoe and all 3 dead in a matter of seconds.. (yes you did read correctly, roystom is not your god and does fail) With out the spell shield a wizard would be as useless as death pact. Wizard also has the ability to stop towers from attacking such as frost tower.. as frost tower can still fire a bolt while under this effect the wizard would get stunned straight away which is another reason it has shield. Learn more about the game before you criticize it.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 11:29 PM | Message # 390
Robotic Ninja
^^ agree with everything previously said by everyone, and in conclusion I think we can all agree, the loading page should use comic sans.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<