Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Food For Thought
Food For Thought
CouDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 1:31 AM | Message # 76
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
(ic3dt3a)
(lspiderl)way to loose the argument for yourself because CRIMINALS DONT FOLLOW THE LAW so they dont CARE if guns are legal or not they will STILL use them way to lose the argument for yourself because criminals can EASILY obtain guns since normal civilians can get them easily

therefore Normal civilians become retards and go on massacres. you created a circle for yourself Spider lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 1:47 AM

stoogeDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 2:02 AM | Message # 77
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol from ur arguments u dont make no sense at all, u dont think there are criminals here to break into houses? lol my house got broken into 3 times in 07 and i got them the last time with a baseball bat while they were carrying my tv out ahhaha. and guess what they didnt have guns to shoot at me cuz its not easy to get a gun here.
but in saying that the more hardcore crims still manage to get guns and shot shits but in the end the people they're shooting are the rivals or other crims not the average civilian. but according to ur theory aussies should all be rapped and robbed every day since not many civilians have guns to "protect" themselves.
its 1 thing to love having a gun its another thing to try justify having it lol and no matter what u think or do u cant justify it.
as ur Mexico example lol i think iced already ans that.
quiet honestly if i was u i wouldnt have even started this thread to try and defend having guns to "protect" myself and family against "zombies".

PS: so whens the next apocalypse? is it going to be machines invading us this time or aliens?

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

lspiderlDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 2:12 AM | Message # 78
Site Manager
Awards: 1
(Cou)
therefore Normal civilians become retards and go on massacres. you created a circle for yourself Spider lol.

lol theres 0 freaking logic to your responce , they werent "normal" citizens they were mentaly ill

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Message edited by Cou - Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 3:39 AM

lspiderlDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 2:20 AM | Message # 79
Site Manager
in the end this argument was won FAR before it begain because the US already BANNED these so called assult weapons and crime INCREASED and some of the worst shooting massacres of all time occured ( columbine high school ) and when it ended crime DECREASED so no other examples from other countries even nessisary because weve already gotten documented proof thatim correct and those pushing for a gun ban are WRONG!

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 2:26 AM | Message # 80
Robotic Ninja
(lspiderl)
in the end this argument was won FAR before it begain because the US already BANNED these so called assult weapons and crime INCREASED and some of the worst shooting massacres of all time occured ( columbine high school ) and when it ended crime DECREASED so no other examples from other countries even nessisary because weve already gotten documented proof thatim correct and those pushing for a gun ban are WRONG!

nope
columbine did not happen because of gun restrictions, dont be ignorant now...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lspiderlDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 2:49 AM | Message # 81
Site Manager
(ic3dt3a)
columbine did not happen because of gun restrictions, dont be ignorant now...

thats not what i said at all what i said CLEARLY was that it took place DURRING the assult weapons ban therefore additional proof that such a ban is meaningless

CouDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 3:42 AM | Message # 82
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
(lspiderl)
Cou)therefore Normal civilians become retards and go on massacres. you created a circle for yourself Spider lol. lol theres 0 freaking logic to your responce , they werent "normal" citizens they were mentaly ill

Is that so? Try me. That columbine massacre and James holmes massacre. They were NORMAL citizens and no one knew they were mentally ill. mental illness can strike anytime after certain age so therefore, mental retardation doesn't set in until something triggers it or when you reach a certain age. James Holmes was a normal guy until he started failing his Medical school and became depressed. Then he just snapped.

Columbine massacre:

at the age of 17, Eric Harris complained of depression, anger and possessing suicidal thoughts. As a result, he was prescribed the anti-depressant Zoloft. He complained of feeling restless and having trouble concentrating; in April, his doctor switched him to Luvox, a similar anti-depressant drug.[12] At the time of his death, Harris had therapeutic Luvox levels in his system. Some analysts, such as psychiatrist Peter Breggin, have argued that one or both of these medications may have contributed to Harris's actions. Breggin said that side-effects of these drugs include increased aggression, loss of remorse, depersonalization, and mania.[13] A subsequent study conducted by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices identified Luvox as being 8.4 times more likely than other medications to be associated with violence.

It was because they were bullied constantly that it lead to their depression which triggered the result of the columbine massacre.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 3:58 AM

mN-Date: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 8:07 AM | Message # 83
Grunt
(mN-)
And on the other hand, nobody is going to go deer hunting with a .22 assault rifle...

(lspiderl)
no one uses a .22 assult rifle because theres no such thing rofl

(lspiderl)
ROFL a .223 and a .22 are two completely differnt things man

(lspiderl)
try learning WTF your talking about before posting

(mN-)
I never said they are the same. This is just retarded. I just proved you .22 in both cases assault rifles exist and I specified them with .22 LR(.222diameter) and .223 REM (.224 diameter).
THEY ARE BOTH .22 CALIBER BULLETS.
the combo when you have access to guns...

(lspiderl)
@ MN apparently you cant read or realy jsut dont know wtf your talking about a .223 is a simalerly sized but slightly larger bullet ( the part that fires out) however ALL similarites end there as the shell is significantly larger for hte .223 with FAR mroe powder , addionaly it has a more aero dynamic shape allowing it to fly better and by far more accurate and powerfull , lastly the .223 is stronger and more powerfull by orders of magnitute a .22 would ding a steel plate while a .223 with blow clean through it , someone could get hit by a dozen .22 rounds and live while the impact force alone form a .223 would drop a deer with a decently placed shot
you REALY shouldnt talk about guns when you OBVIOUSLY are clueless

You are just going plain tard now? Do you even know what caliber means?
First you say .22 assault rifles doesnt exist, and I prove they exsist with different bullets even.
Secondly .22 LR and .223 REM have the same .22 caliber eventho, like you posted, they are of different size. It doesnt matter if the other bullet is 2miles long while the other 1 inch ffs. And yes you can drop a deer with a knife too but you dont do it because it's optimal. You use 0.3 atleast. And it's starting to piss me off a hillbilly with his homeguns claim to have more gun experience

Added (2012-12-24, 9:07 AM)
---------------------------------------------
(Cou)
Luvox levels in his system. Some analysts, such as psychiatrist Peter Breggin, have argued that one or both of these medications may have contributed to Harris's actions. Breggin said that side-effects of these drugs include increased aggression, loss of remorse, depersonalization, and mania

Yea those antidepressants can act very dangerously to some. It might be that you just have seasonal depression or whatever 'mild' and docs give you antidepressants and you get suicidal thoughts suddenly etc.

Aggression, loss of remose, mania arent the ideal

(lspiderl)
again you show your ignorance they are NOT teh same caliber they are similar caliber , hence 22 and 223 i mean i seriously caant beleive your still ignorantly trying to compare these

"similar caliber" just admit you were wrong. .22 LR has .222 caliber and .223 REM has .224 caliber which are both rounded to .22 .I was right all along. Merry christmas.

I am biwinning

Message edited by mN- - Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 3:44 PM

lspiderlDate: Monday, 24-Dec-2012, 9:33 AM | Message # 84
Site Manager
(mN-)
You are just going plain tard now? Do you even know what caliber means?
First you say .22 assault rifles doesnt exist, and I prove they exsist with different bullets even.
Secondly .22 LR and .223 REM have the same .22 caliber eventho, like you posted, they are of different size. It doesnt matter if the other bullet is 2miles long while the other 1 inch ffs. And yes you can drop a deer with a knife too but you dont do it because it's optimal. You use 0.3 atleast. And it's starting to piss me off a hillbilly with his homeguns claim to have more gun experience

again you show your ignorance they are NOT teh same caliber they are similar caliber , hence 22 and 223 this refers to the DIAMITER of the round not the lenght or wieght or power which are all substantialy greater. i mean i seriously cant beleive your still ignorantly trying to compare these two

on that notes its the holidays and as such im going to shut this down till after christmas we can reopen it then ... untill then Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

lspiderlDate: Friday, 04-Jan-2013, 9:22 AM | Message # 85
Site Manager

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Food For Thought
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats