Tuesday, 14-May-2024, 3:54 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1
lspiderlDate: Friday, 11-Jan-2013, 3:12 PM | Message # 91
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
just wandering if thers any point posting here.. people like cou took alot of time to write down their ideas and there wasnt one comment from bond ^^

bond doesnt and never comments unless he has a question , if he likes an idea he will incorperate it . this is how it always works if he took a crapload of time commenting on everyones posts that would be less time to accual MAKE the game update

every time he is working on an update it always works the same way , he makes a post liek this , gets everyones ideas , adds what he things is good and ignores what he doesnt

pandering in the thread for his attention does NOT help in anyway and is simply trolling and unproductive so lets keep it out of here and keep this thread on topic

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Bond009Date: Friday, 11-Jan-2013, 6:20 PM | Message # 92
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol i do read this hele and also, that read/write with wc thing looks pretty sick but i hate to get my hopes up becuz 1 update from blizzard could f it all.. i havent looked into it deep yet tho, if its pretty complicated maybe you could give me a reader digest of it and help speed up the process maybe give me a demo map if he didnt already make one, if u can implement it wink

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 11-Jan-2013, 7:29 PM | Message # 93
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (lspiderl)
no one cares what your oppinion of wether or not bond reads the thread is
bond made the thread to consolidate ideas , he will with with said ideas what he wishes to do , just because he doesnt use an idea doesnt mean he didntt read it

and bond you hardly read this crap. dont act like you do, i personally had pitched 1,000 ideas and only seen a few responded too. Rosa, sound, cheesy, xmon, hele have posted novels on this and you hardly even read. Thats how it was when you and the above players actually cared about this game. You and most loyal players have fallen away and dont deny it, we all know its true, when ideas were actually read there werent seven pages there were 2-4 pages full of actual ideas with conversations in them. I've seen these threads 1,000,000 times they dont get attention because a quarter of the way through now people get hung upon rivalries and are blind to good ideas because they start debating about skill level and sh*t. You dont play your game much and neither do half the players on the forum.

Spidey do not delete. Im trying to have a real discussion with bond. He doesnt mind and neither do the other 4 active users. This is not trolling this is pointing out a fact that has lingered for years.

Added (2013-01-11, 8:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (lspiderl)
bond doesnt and never comments unless he has a question , if he likes an idea he will incorperate it . this is how it always works if he took a crapload of time commenting on everyones posts that would be less time to accual MAKE the game update

Yes because any good idea he wants to incorporate he wont ask any questions or respond too he just adds it with not debate. Yeah. Spidey ive participated in every single one of these threads i know for a fact that the ideas that do happen to make it are the ones that bond debates with others and respected known players.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 11-Jan-2013, 7:56 PM | Message # 94
Site Manager
kid IF you were seriously just trying to hav ea discusion you wouldnt have started it the way you did like always your trying to troll and cause drama up to and including telling others complete lies about your previous posts content in order to get them to feel sorry for you

so while ive removed the offending launguage ill let your post stay but what i wont do is let you get away with yet AGAIN intentionaly flouting the rules like a child so enjoy a few days off

-----------------------------------

for everyone else REMBER Bond isnt beholden to ANYONE of us its HIS game and HIS work and HIS time , he doesnt get paid for this. this is a labor of love for him and if you treat him like sh#t because he doesnt respond to you how YOU want him to he doesnt have to make any further versions of the map so try and show a little D@mn respect !

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 12-Jan-2013, 4:17 AM | Message # 95
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
"Pandering in the thread [...] is trolling"
Are you kidding me? Don't think that EVERYTHING is trolling. You should have a look at a dictionary or something, because sometimes you're totally wrong about trolling.

Then, you came back quite recently on the forum "to put some order", but as Chinese says, you know less than us about that kind if topics since you've been inactive for a long time and since you've stopped CHF since a long time too. Now if you wanna use your great power on the most important threads go on. Keep going this, that forum will be perfect.

You can reproof me if it can make you happy or something, but don't delete this post. It's not about trolling in any way. Yes there's some drama, but as it's your fault you should forget your admin rights for a moment and act as if you were a random user. Then obviously we should continue this debate somewhere else, so create a thread, idk, I don't wanna get more reproofs for like "created a trolling thread".

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 12-Jan-2013, 6:07 AM | Message # 96
Ninja
www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells.php?p=download&id=r8l0oz&toast=19249c38faaa0b4f573848889dc18912&dateline=1357986638
heres the example he provided... u'le need to copy all the stuff in requirements and he provides some examples.. also one in gui, its kinda the same as aceharts save/load there, just building an array of integers and saving them

Message edited by 2DaYuDiE - Saturday, 12-Jan-2013, 8:05 PM

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 12-Jan-2013, 8:27 AM | Message # 97
Site Manager
Quote (FirNesS)
It's not about trolling in any way.

it IS about trolling because this thread is about the latest version of CHF not waht you think about the forums or my operation of it . in the end its not up to you . we have rules , I maintain them

The forums had gone to hell in a handcart with only 4-5 people even participating anymore because of all teh trolling and out o fline behaiver so BOND and Myself discussed it and emplimented the Hive Forums rules which were perfectly normal rules , brought order to the forums and now we have dozens and dozens of happy regular posters . If you dont liek it tought chizz go somewhere else . Follow the rules or GTFO this ISNT a democracy

FireHartDate: Saturday, 12-Jan-2013, 3:52 PM | Message # 98
Hero
2da ur link don't work
Make death and decay like a normal ability cause it ain't ultimate quality
Make smaller aoe and do like 2% of total health
Good Combo nova and death and decay and tichmec biggrin

New spell idea: idk bout a name
Like the speed is like bolt but little slower with a bolt animation
It's like nova single target with aoe but it does less dmg and adds a thunder clap affect

Now for the trolling issue

I actually like this game I don't troll here. Here people misinterprate what one is sayingand call it trolling. Trolling is making people angry. I bet $10 that most of you post with a straight face when trolling or being trolled.

On the actual wc3 u get ur message across to the other person that's when people like fir and achin really troll I've experienced it 1st Hand it does anger you but the other person means it like a joke unless ur cheesy-gordia. At the time u might feel bad but it's human nature to troll or push someone's buttons and make them angry until they snap

And rly spidey and fir chill out guys it all what tickle said trash talking is one of the main things that puts a smile on your face and makes the game worth it

Message edited by FireHart - Sunday, 13-Jan-2013, 9:24 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 13-Jan-2013, 9:59 PM | Message # 99
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
im pretty sure u guys will agree with me on the need to nerf the death coil damage on the shamans. originally, death coil was added in order to counter the halp meh, this is no longer needed so if you could remove coil and make it stasis trap instead, i, personally, would prefer that. if u use to heal ur undead hero, how about adding a holy light to it instead of the the death coil but also add a creep with stasis trap(c'mon nigga....)

now just couple them with banish and u;d see wat i mean. yeah, i usually run with 3-4 on average, but ppl usually kill or xmute them at lvl 11(should be able to xmute at lvl 6 and the jammy at lvl 11, to counter black arrow builds)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

lspiderlDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 1:35 AM | Message # 100
Site Manager
Quote (FireHart)
actually like this game I don't troll here. Here people misinterprate what one is sayingand call it trolling. Trolling is making people angry. I bet $10 that most of you post with a straight face when trolling or being trolled.

On the actual wc3 u get ur message across to the other person that's when people like fir and achin really troll I've experienced it 1st Hand it does anger you but the other person means it like a joke unless ur cheesy-gordia. At the time u might feel bad but it's human nature to troll or push someone's buttons and make them angry until they snap

And rly spidey and fir chill out guys it all what tickle said trash talking is one of the main things that puts a smile on your face and makes the game worth it

your confusing trolling with raging , and people can trash talk all they ant ... in game NOT on the forums except in the random drama section except it must still follow the forum rules on racial comments and laungage

Osetinas7171Date: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 6:38 AM | Message # 101
Hero
REMOVE donation and summons

FireHartDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 12:54 PM | Message # 102
Hero
No need to repeat what has mostly been said on this thread ose
And pls no swearing

FirNesSDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 1:20 PM | Message # 103
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (FireHart)

Quote (FireHart)
No need to repeat what has mostly been said on this thread ose
And pls no swearing

point?

FireHartDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 1:27 PM | Message # 104
Hero
Swearing and it's repetition biggrin

I was breaking the tension ok fir

Message edited by FireHart - Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 1:37 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 14-Jan-2013, 4:52 PM | Message # 105
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
spider, i was trying to get people to agree or argue their points in my original thread... however, u felt the need to merge this with bonds super massive "post ur ideas here" thread. so can u go ahead and edit the first page to reflect everyones suggestions, since u moved my original post to here...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » OK I need your help organizing all the legit ideas for 4.1 (Only post short listed things as notes, NO SPAM)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<